-寄宿学校吗 -没错
- Boarding school? - That's right.
本很喜欢那
Ben loved it there.
学校叫什么名字
What was the name of the school?
今早早些时候 西奥·沃夫被发现昏迷后
Earlier this morning, Theo Wolf was rushed
被紧急送往圣玛丽医院
to St. Mary's Hospital after being found unconscious.
医护人员尽了最大努力
Despite the best efforts of the hospital's doctors and staff,
但还是很抱歉的通知你们 西奥
I'm sorry to tell you that Theo...
抢救无效死亡了
has passed away.
如果你们要想聊聊
If you'd like to talk,
或者觉得你们在与困境中挣扎
if you feel like you're struggling,
请不要独自挣扎
please, do not struggle alone.
向朋友 老师 或者我寻求帮助
Reach out to a friend, a teacher, or myself.
阿博特的所有人在困难面前与你们同在
All of us at Abbott are here for you in this difficult time.
米切尔医生
Dr. Mitchell?
凯勒先生 我有什么能帮你的
Mr. Keller. What can I do for you?
有些事我得告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
关于西奥的
About Theo.
"我是阿兰姆"
"It's Aram."
喂
Hello?
艾洛蒂 是我
Hey, uh, Elodie. It's, um...
我是阿兰姆
It's -- It's Aram.
莫伊塔巴尔
Mojtabai.
你好啊 陌生人
Well. Hello, stranger.
是的 我知道 我已经有两周
Yeah, I, uh -- I know it's, uh, been two weeks
没打来电♥话♥了
since I've -- I've called.
我想打的 我只是
I wanted to. I just, um...
你不知道我有多么...
You have no idea how much I, um...
好吧 有个朋友说我应该跟你说
Okay, um, a friend says I should tell you
我工作很忙 但并不是
I was busy at work, but I wasn't.
我是说 我是很忙
I mean -- I mean, I was. I just --
但也没忙到电♥话♥都打不了
Uh, not -- not too busy to call.
没事 我也没给你打电♥话♥
It's okay. I didn't call, either.
是的 你 已经结婚了
Yeah. You're -- You're married.
你关爱 尊敬 珍视他人
You're loving, honoring, and, uh, cherishing...
而我却向欲望臣服了
while I am -- I am lusting.
我没记错的话 这是七♥宗♥罪♥中的一条
Which, of the seven deadly sins, if I'm not mistaken,
也是最极端的罪行
is, uh, number one with a bullet.
我明天要去菲蒙市见一个人
I'm meeting some people at the Fremont tomorrow.
你想来吗
You want to come?
空磨坊道2725号♥
老瀑布城 弗吉尼亚州
当然
Uh, sure.
你得西装革履
You'd have to wear a suit and tie.
听起来很高级
That, uh... That sounds, uh, fancy.
你确定我加入没有关系吗
You, uh -- Are you sure it's okay if I join?
当然没事 所以你必须来
Of course not. That's why you have to.
七点大堂见
Meet me in the lobby at 7:00.
长官 我发现联♥系♥了
Sir, I found a connection.
我们从国家诊断实验室拿到的文件显示
In the files we pulled from National Diagnostics,
这些孩子都有两处地址
each of the boys listed two addresses --
一处是父母生活的地方 大家各不相同
one where their families lived, which were all different,
另一处地址却是相同的
and a second one, which was all the same.
空磨坊道2725号♥ 老瀑布城
2725 Hollow Mill Lane. Old Falls.
这是为什么
How can that be?
我们查出来的孩子都不是弗吉尼亚的
None of the boys we identified are from Virginia.
但他们都去了那里的寄宿学校
No, but they all went to boarding school there.
阿博特寄宿学校
Abbott Boarding School.
从他们父母口中得知
And from what their parents told us,
五个生病的孩子 都是阿博特的学生
all five of the kids who got sick were Abbott students.
-成为了阿博特的学生 -什么意思
- Became Abbott students. - How do you mean?
狄梵让本杰明·甘思琪2012年二月做了基因测试
Devane had Benjamin Gansky's genome tested in February 2012,
就在他入学的七个月前
seven months before he enrolled.
他给皮特·柯兰在16年入学前四个月也做了测试
He tested Peter Crane four months before he enrolled in 2016.
听起来基因测序
Sounds like gene sequencing
像是某种入学测试的最后一步
was the final part of some sort of entrance exam.
每个通过的学生都被录取了
Every student that passed wound up at the school.
我们不知道狄梵的目的为何
We don't know what Devane is doing or why,
但我们知道他在哪
but we do know where.
有阿博特的在读学生
Are any students currently at Abbott
被狄梵窃取过档案吗
whose profile Devane hacked?
有 霍华德·凯勒
One. Howard Keller.
马上赶去学校 通知校长
Get to the school. Alert the headmaster.
不能让小凯勒在我们眼皮下发生任何不测
I don't want anything happening to young Mr. Keller on our watch.
出状况了 我刚跟警方通完话
We have a situation. I just hung up with the police.
我不知道他们知道了些什么 但他们知道了
I don't know what they know, but they know.
他们在来的路上了
They're on their way now.
-在路上了 -你得停下了
- O-On their way? - You need to shut it down.
赶紧离开这
Y-You got to get out!
还得解决这个男孩
You need to deal with the boy, too!
好 冷静下来
Okay. Just calm down.
-我马上就有突破了 -你去解决 诺曼
- I'm on the verge of a breakthrough. - Take care of it, Norman.
听明白我在说什么了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
这不单只是西奥·沃夫或霍华德·凯勒
It's not just Theo Wolf or Howard Keller.
是联调局的来了
It's the FBI.
我能拖住他们 但一切都结束了 诺曼
I can stall them. But this is over, Norman.
我们扯平了
We're even.
赶紧解决掉这孩子 收拾干净走人
Now get rid of the kid and clear out.
你马上得走了
You need to go now.
你为什么
Why are you...
没事的
It's okay.
好了好了
There you go.
快睡吧 小家伙
Just go to sleep, little man.
马上就结束了
It'll be over soon.
很快就要结束了
It'll all be over very soon.
长官
Sir?
好吧 我应该早点注意到
Okay. Uh, so, I should've caught this before,
所以请让我先道个歉
so let me start by saying, um, I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
Sorry for what?
你刚让我通知阿博特的校长
You know how you told me to notify the headmaster at Abbott
并告诉他霍华德·凯勒可能有危险
and let him know that Howard Keller may be in danger?
他说了什么
Yes. What did he say?
问题不在于他说了什么 在于他是谁
It's not what he said. It's who he is.
阿博特寄宿学校校长
The headmaster at Abbott Boarding School
叫凯尔文·米切尔 他儿子叫托马斯·米切尔
is Kelvin Mitchell, and his son, Thomas Mitchell,
他在狄梵从国家诊断实验室盗取的名单上
is on the list of names Devane hacked from National Diagnostics.
他是狄梵的目标之一
He's one of Devane's subjects.
好吧 这 简直荒唐
Okay. That's -- That's just absurd.
我们知道你儿子也卷入了其中
We know your son was involved.
更重要的是 我们认为霍华德·凯勒有危险
More importantly, we have reason to believe Howard Keller is in danger.
抱歉 我很想合作
I'm sorry. I'd like to cooperate.
但如果你以为我会允许你们
But if you think I'm about to grant you access
未经任何许可 就接近
to one of the children under my care
我照管的任何一个孩子...
without proper authorization --
你 就是你
Hey, you! Yeah, you.
你是不是也想因为妨碍司法公正入狱
You want to go to jail for obstruction of justice, too?
或者你愿意带我去霍华德·凯勒的房♥间
Or are you gonna show me to Howard Keller's room?
诺曼·狄梵 他在哪
Norman Devane. Where is he?
没有律师我不会再说什么 或者拿搜查令来
I'm not talking to you without a lawyer. Or a warrant.
他为什么带学生来你的学校
So why is he bringing students to your school?
我说了 我要律师
I said I want a lawyer.
霍华德·凯勒
Howard Keller?
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I have no idea.
醒醒
Hey. Hey!
他被麻醉了 封锁学校 快
He's been sedated. Lock down the school! Now!
你想要律师 我给你点法律建议
You want a lawyer? How about this for legal advice?
合作 因为你保护的人
Cooperate. Because the man you're protecting is wanted
不仅联调局在追捕
not only by the FBI,
而且军情六处 联邦安♥全♥局♥ 摩萨德都在
but by MI6, the FSB, the Mossad.
我说了 我帮不了你
I'm telling you, I-I can't help.
你到底为什么要保护这个人
Why the hell are you sheltering this guy?
我没有 你不明白
I'm not! You don't understand.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表