Which brings me to our suspect --
巴维什·拉特纳 60岁 印度人 没有前科
Bhavish Ratna, 60, Indian national with no priors.
最新的地址 皇后区 杰克逊高地
Last address -- Jackson Heights, Queens.
如果说传统模式只是掮客间非正式的协作
If the traditional model is an informal association
拉特纳将它规范化了
between brokers, Ratna just formalized it.
34个分部 分布在18个国家
34 offices in 18 countries,
全都在为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 人口贩子
all moving cash for terrorists, human traffickers,
贩毒集团服务 全都是人♥渣♥中的人♥渣♥
drug cartels -- the worst of the worst.
而这些都由一个人管理 都用的同一个伪装
All run by one man, all with the same front to the public --
小餐馆
restaurants.
-多少钱 -三千五百万
- How much? - $3.5 million
到巴罗街635号♥
to 635 Barrow Street,
32楼
32nd floor.
纽约 714号♥
New York, 714.
香港381号♥致电纽约714号♥
Hong Kong, 381 to New York, 714.
收到并转移三千五百万
Obtain and support $3.5 million.
三千五百万 收到并转移
$3.5 million, obtain and support.
地点确认
Verify locate.
地点 巴罗街635号♥
Locate -- 635 Barrow Street,
32楼 3201号♥房♥
32nd floor, suite 3201.
在路上了 保证完成
It's en route. Consider it done.
根据雷丁顿的消息 小餐馆的名字各不相同
According to Reddington, these restaurants have different names
但是财务上是相连的
but are connected financially
总部都是在曼哈顿
and all headquartered in Manhattan.
而雷丁顿想让我们去拿下他们 为什么
And Reddington wants us to take it down, why?
听起来拉特纳是他的生意伙伴 而不是敌人
It sounds like Ratna is his business partner, not his enemy.
他认为 把他带到巴黎的女人
He thinks the woman who took him in Paris
是通过拉特纳支付的情报费用
used Ratna to pay for intel.
他希望能通过拉特纳找到那个女人
He hopes that Ratna will help him find her.
如果他觉得拉特纳那么重要
If he thinks Ratna's that important,
为什么他不自己出手
why isn't he doing this himself?
也许这是烟雾弹 想让我们吸引他们的注意力
Maybe it's a smokescreen, meant to keep us distracted
而他从另一个角度下手
while he works another angle.
抱歉 你才来到这这么短时间
I'm sorry, you've been here like 9 seconds.
你怎么已经比雷斯勒探员还多疑了
How are you already more jaded than Agent Ressler?
无意冒犯
Um...No offense.
你们三个去纽约
The three of you will get to New York,
设置监控 看看你们能发现什么
set up surveillance, see what you can find.
我去给纽约的联调局申请个搜查令
I'll have FBI in New York get a warrant.
你有什么原因呢
Based on what criteria?
我不知道 我会想办法的
I have no idea. I'll figure that out,
如果我能找到一个相信我说的话的法官的话
assuming I can get a judge to believe a word that I'm saying.
我会为你做一切 伊利亚
I would have done anything for you, Ilya.
当你在贝尔格莱德让我帮你的时候
When you asked me to help you in Belgrade,
你知道我会答应的
you knew I'd say yes.
从来没有想过你居然会背叛我
Never even occurred to me that you would betray me.
听着
Listen...
多米尼克认为
Dominic thought --
我知道多米尼克在想什么
I know what Dominic thought.
他会为他的罪恶付出代价的
And he's paying for his sins.
如果他没死 我会在找到他 把他干掉
And if he survives, I'll find him again and finish the job.
至少他认为他在保护玛莎
At least he believed he was protecting Masha.
但你...
But you --
你曾是我的朋友
you were my friend.
你永远不会理解这件事
There are things about this you can't possibly understand.
但我想理解
Oh, but I want to understand.
我坚持要理解
In fact, I insist.
关于你为什么选我做
I've thought a lot about why you chose me
待宰的羔羊 我想了许多
as the lamb u202dyou could take to slaughter.
你觉得我软弱 是猎物而不是猎人
You thought I was weak -- the prey and not the predator.
问问雷丁顿他对我什么感觉
Ask Reddington u202dhow he feels about me now.
你伤害我也得不到答案
Hurting me won't get you answers.
汤森德指令是真的 他们要来找你了
The Townsend Directive is real. They're coming for you.
告诉我如何阻止他们
Then tell me how to stop them.
我会在说之前死去
I'll die before I talk.
我不打算等你给我答案
I don't intend to wait for you to give me answers.
我打算从你嘴里撬出来
I'm going to take them from you instead.
这是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
意思是我邀请了一位老朋友来看我们
It means I've invited an old friend to pay us a visit.
明天的这个时候
And by this time tomorrow...
你就会把所有我想知道的事告诉我了
you will have told me everything I need to know.
这不对
This is not right.
我们应该申请搜查令 拿到证据
We should have a proper warrant, get the evidence.
库珀正在申请
Cooper's getting a warrant.
我们只是在证实线人的信息
We're just trying to corroborate what our source told us.
-我们完全不了解这个人 -巴维什·拉特纳
- We know nothing about this man. - Bhavish Ratna --
已婚 23年前和他妻子一起买♥♥下这家餐厅
married, bought the restaurant 23 years ago with his wife.
税缴清 房♥租没有拖欠过
Taxes paid, not once late on rent.
我们所知道的他涉嫌的犯罪活动
All we know about his alleged criminal activity
都是雷丁顿告诉我们的
is what Reddington told us.
等等 雷丁顿告诉我们
Hang on, wait. Reddington told us that
世界上最大的地♥下♥钱♥庄♥里面
the world's largest underground bank
有曼哈顿最好吃的自助午餐
is also serving the best lunch buffet in Manhattan,
这对你来说还不够吗
and that's not enough for you?
我只是说我们有规章制度
I'm only saying we have protocol. I'm not comfortable
相信雷丁顿的话让我感觉很不舒服
trusting what Reddington told us about this.
运钞员又来了
There's the delivery guy again.
那是他吗
Wait, is that him?
就是他 拉特纳
That's him -- Ratna.
这太奇怪了 他有小弟帮他运钞
Okay, that's odd. Why is the owner making a delivery
为什么老大还要自己运
when he's had the kid running deliveries all day?
我不知道 但如果抓到那人后
I don't know, u202dbut if I find cash in those bags
发现那包里装的是钱 而不是咖喱肉
instead of vindaloo, would it make you feel any better
会让你感觉好些吗
about arresting the guy?
他不打算骑车 他走路过去
He's not taking the bike. He's walking from here.
基恩 你和帕克侧面包抄
Alright, Keen, you and Park flank him.
我来正面 盯紧他
I'll take his six. u202dLet's just keep an eye on him,
看看他要干什么
see where he's going.
基恩 你看得到吗
Keen, you got eyes?
收到 我看得到
Copy that. I have eyes.
他步行可走不远
He can't be going far on foot.
说明他如果要送货
Which means if he's doing a drop,
目标一定就在附近
the target's got to be close.
各位 我们有个情况
Guys, I think we have a situation here.
十点钟方向有个女人 深色头发 蓝色外衣
Woman at your 10 o'clock, dark hair, blue jacket.
拿报纸的那个吗
With the newspaper?
我觉得她是安保
I think she's security.
拉特纳后面的建筑工人 他身上有对讲
The construction worker behind Ratna -- he's on radio.
我不喜欢这样 他有保镖
I don't like this. He's got protection.
我们应该呼叫支援
We should call for support.
巴维什 是你吗
Bhavish. Is that you?
你是...
You are, uh...
雷斯勒 什么情况
Ressler, what's going on?
我不知道 或许就是目标
I don't know. Could be the target.
-帕克 你看得到吗 -看不到
- Park, you have eyes? - No, nothing.
人太多了
Too many people.
-雷蒙德·雷丁顿 -你是巴维什·拉特纳
- Raymond Reddington? - And you're Bhavish Ratna.
现在我们是朋友了
Now we're friends.
他在和别人说话
He's talking to someone.
看不见他的脸 戴着帽子
Can't see his face. He's wearing a hat.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
不 这不可能 那是雷丁顿
No, that's not possible. It's Reddington.
我其实算是你的守护天使 巴维什
I'm here as something of a guardian angel, Bhavish.
我注意到
It's come to my attention
你是联调局调查的对象
that you're the target of an FBI investigation.
-不可能 -就是这样
- That can't be. - And yet it is.
基恩 你能告诉我他在这里做什么吗
Keen, you want to tell me what the hell he's doing here?
等等 雷丁顿是跟我们一伙的
Wait, is Reddington here with us
还是跟目标一伙的
or the target?
反正不是和我们
He's not with us.
看到你身后那个鬼鬼祟祟的毛头小子了吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表