and Park to listen in.
他们有权知道你为什么当场出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
They deserve to know why you double-crossed them in the field.
事实上 他们无权知道
Actually, they don't.
你给他们下了命令 他们遵从了
You gave them an order. They followed it.
你给拉特纳通风报信了
You tipped Ratna off to
一场由你发起的联调局调查
an FBI investigation you initiated!
是的 放了他 好让他欠我人情
Yes, to put him in my debt by setting him free.
你放了拉特纳
You set Ratna free?
放得彻底
As a bird.
你不知道他现在在哪里
You have no idea where he is?
哈罗德 你可能没向帕克探员完全解释清楚
Harold, perhaps you haven't fully explained to Agent Park
我们的协议是如何运作的 也可能是她的正义感
how this arrangement works, or perhaps her sense of justice
跟我以为的不太一样
simply isn't as nuanced as I had imagined.
你要帮我们找到他
You're gonna help us find him.
我理解你的沮丧
I appreciate your frustrations.
很抱歉置你于这样的境地
I'm sorry to put you in this position.
但有一个我非常在乎的人失踪了
But someone I care deeply about is missing,
我那么做只是为了找到他
and I did what I did to try and find him.
-谁失踪了 -跟你无关
- Who's missing? - That's not your concern.
你需要关心的是拉特纳的银行事业
What is your concern is Ratna's banking enterprise.
我注意到拉特纳正在转移350万美金
It's come to my attention that Ratna is moving $3.5 million
从赵家帮转给伊莱·阿提库斯
from the Zhao Crime Syndicate to Eli Atticus.
我不认识什么伊莱·阿提库斯
I don't know any Eli Atticus.
他是个营救专家
He's an extraction expert who has a reputation
以从世界各地的黑屋和监禁机构
for breaking high-value targets out of black sites
营救高价值目标而闻名
and detention facilities around the world.
如果赵家帮要付钱给阿提库斯
If the Zhao syndicate is paying Atticus,
这就意味着他们损失了一个想要回来的人
it means they've lost someone that they want back.
我不知道是谁 也不知道时间 但我可以保证
I don't know who, I don't know when, but I can assure you,
即将发生一次越狱
there's a prison break on the horizon,
而且会非常血腥
and it's going to be bloody.
正如我的三号♥行刑者所说
As my third executioner said,
沉默最能表达悔悟
nothing voices contrition better than silence.
谈话愉快
Good talk.
不用感谢我的线报
You're welcome for the tip.
就这样
That's it?
那公园呢 他在那里做了什么
What about the park, what he did there?
我们表达了我们的不满
We expressed our displeasure.
他给了我们一条线索
He gave us a lead.
我只是 我不懂
I just -- I don't understand.
你怎么能懂
Well, how could you?
他有三个行刑者
The man's had three executioners.
安慰你一下 即使过了这么多年
If it's any consolation, even after all these years,
我也还是不懂
I don't understand, either.
我只知道伊莱·阿提库斯可能即将犯下罪行
All I do know is that Eli Atticus may be about to commit a crime.
我们的职责就是在他犯罪前阻止他
Our job is to stop him before he does.
-你好 -莉兹 你有空吗
- Hello? - u202dLiz, hey, you got a minute?
有 贝丝 怎么了
Yeah, Beth. What's going on?
-女孩们怎么样了 -她们很好
- How are the girls? - They're good.
我们刚刚吃完零食
We just finished up snack time.
我打来是想跟你谈谈艾格尼斯
I wanted to give you a call about Agnes.
怎么了 一切都还好吗
What's wrong? Everything okay?
雪莉和艾格尼斯刚刚在画画
Shelly and Agnes were drawing,
艾格尼斯 她在草稿本上画的画
and Agnes, what she drew in her sketchbook --
这事其实可以晚点再说
This totally could have waited.
她画了什么
What did she draw?
她画了一个死人
It's a picture of a dead man.
什么意思 死人 她说了...
What do you mean, u202da dead man? Did she say --
我就是因此打电♥话♥来
That's why I'm calling.
她说她在公园见过他
She said that she saw him in the park.
-死掉的男人吗 -我觉得应该让你知道
- The dead man? - I thought you should know.
-我不知道 -不 当然
- I didn't know... - Yes, no, of course.
说不定是个梦 或者是她听过的故事
...if it was a dream or maybe some story she heard?
我不知道
I don't know --
跟你说
You know what?
有次我看电视她刚好进来
She walked in on me while I was watching TV.
那个节目挺恐怖
A terrible show.
-感谢上帝 -她肯定是看到了这个
- Thank God. u202d- I'm sure that's what she saw.
你在上班呢 去工作吧
You're at work. Go do your thing.
我们好好的 我们今晚再聊
We'll be fine. u202dWe can, um, talk more tonight.
好 谢谢 贝丝
Okay, thank you, Beth.
-发现什么了吗 -应该是的
- Did you find something? - I think so.
雷丁顿先生在我们逮捕他时说
Okay, Mr. Reddington said that when we arrested him,
巴维什·拉特纳转移了资金
Bhavish Ratna was moving funds
要付给一个叫伊莱·阿提库斯的承包商
to pay a contractor named Eli Atticus.
他是个营救专家 斯赫弗宁恩的战犯
An extraction expert. A war criminal in Scheveningen,
波哥大的大毒贩
a drug kingpin in Bogotá --
他的人帮世界各地的罪犯越狱
this guy's team has disappeared prisoners from around the world.
我们认为他们的下一次行动会是在这里
And we think his next job may be right here at home.
上周 联调局和缉毒局合作清缴了一个全球组织
Last week, a joint FBI/DEA task force ran a sting on PPR Global,
一个为赵氏财团洗钱的
a shipping company that launders money
联调局和缉毒局清缴赵氏财团犯罪
运输公♥司♥
for the Zhao crime syndicate.
14个员工被捕 许多受伤
14 employees were arrested. Several were injured.
但有一个人艾尔弗雷德·杨 病情稳定
But one man, Alfred Yang, remains in stable condition,
还在警局监管下 在国家第一医院
under police custody, at Nations First Hospital.
阿提库斯不会去找已经入狱的人
Atticus isn't gonna go after someone who's already in prison.
他是要在艾尔弗雷德·杨入狱前就救出他
He's gonna grab Alfred Yang before he ever gets to prison.
基恩 通知国家第一医院的警员
Keen, notify the detail at Nations First,
让他们警戒
put them on alert.
雷瑟勒 帕克 你们赶过去转移犯人
Ressler, Park, get there and get the target out.
你们到之前我会处理好
I'll have his transfer to
把他转移到沃尔特·里德的手续
Walter Reed approved before you arrive.
雷瑟勒探员 缉毒局的威廉·杜亚士
Agent Ressler? William Truax, DEA.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke over the phone.
证人在四楼吗
The witness is on the fourth floor?
安保就位
Protective detail's in place.
通知医院保安
Notify hospital security.
启动银色警报 直到我们送走证人
Execute a code silver till we can get the witness offsite.
什么声音
The hell was that?
杜亚士呼叫指挥官 指挥官
Truax to command. Command?
好了 帕克 上报
Alright. Park, call it in.
你去守西边出入口 我去东边
You got west access. I'll take the east.
注意 银色警报
Attention, code silver.
*Ace myth*
扬 他被带走了
Yang -- they have him.
四个人
F-Four of them.
去西边了
Went to the west.
雷瑟勒 四个枪手向你那边去了
Ressler, four gunmen on the move, headed your way.
交火 交火 撤退
Breach, breach. Fall back.
有人受伤 有人受伤
Man down, man down!
他们带着扬在东边楼梯
They have Yang in the east stairwell.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in there. Hang in there.
雷瑟勒 你没事吧
Ressler! You okay?
雷瑟勒
Ressler?!
奥利安运输服务公♥司♥
Orion Relocation Services?
没听说过
Never heard of 'em.
我也是第一次跟你说起
Well, I only just mentioned them.
他们是什么 隐藏身份服务吗
What are they, some kind of a disappearing service?
这也是我想知道的 格伦
That's what I'm trying to figure out, Glen --
他们是谁 干什么的 怎么联♥系♥他们
who they are, what they do, how to make contact.
我现在挺忙的
u202dI kinda got a full dance card.
格伦 这件事很重要
Glen, this is important.
拜托 我需要你尽快找到他们...
Please, I -- I need you to find these people as soon as human--
说
Yeah.
好 接通吧
Yeah, put him through.
不知道这些人是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with these people.
我说了让他们别接...
I told them to hold all --
是我 什么
Yellow. What?
什么
What?!
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
杰瑞 我说了 必须是树莓
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表