Oh. In your dreams, handsome.
索菲娅·博克
Sofia Burke!
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
彼此彼此 这也是为什么我来了
As does yours. Which is why I'm here.
我想礼貌地当面拒绝你
I wanted to pay you the courtesy of turning you down in person.
我试过一次偷德累斯顿绿钻了
I tried stealing the Dresden once.
我不会再试一次
I won't try again.
我也没想让你再偷
I don't want you to.
博塔斯是这么跟我说的
Potash said you did.
请
Please.
要喝点茶或者咖啡吗
Would you care for some tea or coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我们在搜寻
We're looking for some information
关于奥利安运输服务公♥司♥的信息
about Orion Relocation Services.
从未听说过
Never heard of them.
或许这能让你想起来
Perhaps this will jog your memory.
失陪了
Excuse me.
告诉我整个是怎么操作的
Tell me how it all works.
你好
Hello?
基恩探员 我是哈里斯·金特里
Agent Keen. Harris Gentry.
我在巴尔的摩的跨国组织犯罪组工作
I work in transnational organized crime out of Baltimore.
我知道 我正等着你的电♥话♥
Yes, I was expecting your call.
我知道你认出了我上传的照片里的人
I understand you identified the man in the photo I circulated.
他们会找到想要离开的人
So they find someone who's planning to move.
要跟雇主同样的年龄 种族
Same age, ethnicity.
独居者 或是没有家人的人
Loners or people without family.
我的案例是一个想要逃离家暴的女人
In my case, a woman escaping from an abusive relationship
她想要人间蒸发
who wants to disappear.
所以你能盗取她的身份 因为没人能找到她
So you can step into the identity of someone no one can find.
你找我是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
你想要一个新的身份
You want a new identity?
你怎么联♥系♥他们
How do you contact them?
他们主动联♥系♥ 用的一次性手♥机♥
They initiate contact, use burners.
在适当的时机告诉我需要知道的信息
Tell me what I need to know when I need to know it.
他们告诉你你的新身份了吗
Did they tell you your new identity?
我花了钱买♥♥信息
I'm paying for information.
但目前为止 你给我的信息十分有限
So far, you've given me relatively little.
丹尼丝·杨 这是我的新名字
Denise Young. That's my new name.
我不知道该怎么找到她
I don't know how to reach her.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure meeting you.
不要把钱一下子就花完了
Don't spend it all in one place.
汤米·彼得罗夫 你确定他是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
And this Tommy Petrov. You're sure he's Russian mafia?
这家伙是黑帮头目的左臂右膀
Guy's a brigadier in the Vory.
曾经听命于莫提亚·莫洛佐夫
Answered to Motya Morozov.
-曾经 -他被杀了
- "Answered"? - He was hit.
我们不知道怎么回事 还希望你会知道呢
We don't know why. I was hoping you did.
丹尼丝·杨
Denise Young.
要找到伊利亚 就需要找到她
To find Ilya, we need to find her.
要不要给格伦打电♥话♥
Do you want me to call Glen?
然后他又找像是"玉米卷周二"
And risk a delay due to Taco Tuesday
或是脚趾甲长肉里了的借口给我耽误了
or a suddenly ingrown toenail?
我没有这么多时间 伊利亚也没有这时间
I don't have the time. Ilya doesn't have the time.
不幸的是 我最不希望发现伊利亚的人
Unfortunately, the last person I would want to find Ilya
我却得向她求助 才能找到他
is the person I need help from to find him.
我们有线索了
We have a lead.
莫提亚·莫洛佐夫
Motya Morozov.
他是不是在和巴黎的那个女人合作
Does he work with the woman in Paris?
所以你的确收到过威胁
So you have been threatened.
他之前是不是在找我母亲
Was he looking for my mother?
没错
He was.
然后我杀了他
Before I shot him.
巴黎的那个女人 如果你不告诉我她的名字
The woman in Paris. If you won't tell me her name,
那就回答我
just tell me this.
如果我们找到她 是不是一切都可以终结
If we find her, will it end?
这是我们最大的希望
That is our best hope.
你说你有线索了
You said you had a lead?
他怎么样了
How is he?
打了镇静剂
Sedated.
他的生命体征正在恢复
His vitals are returning.
心率稳定
Heart rate is stable.
但我很担心
But I am concerned.
你的朋友
Your friend...
他接受过抵御审讯的训练
...he has been trained to resist interrogation.
我相信 在最深处的潜意识层
I believe at the deepest, subconscious levels,
他有能力避开 抵御
he is able to avert, to resist.
那我们该如何突破
And how do we get around that?
我想要尝试另一种方法
I would like to try a different approach.
有点 不那么正统的方法
Something, uh, somewhat unorthodox.
但是这种方法 需要你的协助
But to do this, I will need your assistance
和你完全的 信任
and your unabridged... trust.
伊利亚
Ilya.
有一段记忆
There is a memory
我希望你能为我展开
I want you to open for me...
像拉开抽屉一样容易
uh, like a drawer.
可以吗
Can you do that?
我们回忆一下
We're going to go back.
回到那个晚上
Back to the night
你与卡特莲娜的父亲决定了她的命运
you and Katarina's father decided her fate.
那一天的经历
You remember that day...
对你而言还历历在目
like it was yesterday.
这感觉
The way it felt...
这气味
the way it smelled...
周围的环境
what it looked like.
你能告诉我你在哪里吗
Can you tell me where you are?
在贝尔格莱德的一家咖啡馆
In a café in Belgrade.
那晚发生了什么
What happened that night?
不要抵抗 不要抵抗 随它去吧
Don't -- Don't fight. Don't fight. Let go.
深呼吸 沉浸在回忆里
Breathe into the memory.
伊利亚 亲爱的
Ilya. Love.
求你了
Please.
我知道你当时和多姆在一起
I know you were here with Dom.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened.
那不是我的主意 我告诉过他
It wasn't my idea. I told him.
我们不能一直这样碰面
We can't be meeting like this.
即便是现在 也太危险了
It's too dangerous. Even now.
听我说
Listen to me.
关于雷丁顿的计划失败了
Your ruse with Reddington didn't work.
反而激怒了那些想让她死的人
All it managed to do was anger the people who want her dead.
-她已经死了 -胡说
- She is dead. - Nonsense!
多姆想要你怎么做
What did Dom want from you?
他走投无路 他需要帮助
He was desperate. He needed help.
你知道他们已经计划好新指令了吗
Do you know they've assembled a directive?
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮 克格勃 美国人
The Russian Vory, KGB, the Americans --
她的敌人已经整合了他们的资源
her enemies have pooled their resources
并悬赏要拿她的人头
and put a bounty on her head.
他们称之为汤森德指令
They're calling it the Townsend Directive.
-内维尔·汤森 -他是
- Neville Townsend? - He's at the top
想要她死的很多人中的一个
of a very long list of people who want her dead.
你在担心他们会找到你吗
Are you worried they'll find you?
我担心他们找到玛莎
I'm worried they'll find Masha,
用她要挟我
try and leverage her.
多姆 我...
Look, Dom, I...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你承诺过的
You made a promise!
对卡特莲娜
To Katarina.
你说过你会保护玛莎
You told her you would look after Masha
让她不受任何伤害
if anything happened to her.
是 但是 我没法阻止汤森德
Yes, but... I can't call off Townsend.
他也不会停止寻找
And he will not stop looking.
他会的 他会放弃的
Sure, he will. He'll stop looking.
其余的人也会 只要卡特莲娜死掉
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表