They're gonna turn this into an outdoor mall.
明天就破土动工
They break ground tomorrow.
如果他们发现土下面埋了什么...
If they find what's under that dirt...
所以今天是最后的机会了
So it's now or never.
我上周观察了那地方一个通宵
I watched the site overnight last week.
他们晚上只有一个人看守
They have one night watchman.
他每隔一两个小时巡逻一次
Guy makes his rounds every hour or two.
大部分时间都在车里睡觉
Half the time, he's asleep in his car.
看到这个了吗
Now, see this?
大门间的缝隙很宽
There's a gap in that gate big enough
足够我们俩悄无声息地钻过去
for both of us to fit through without making a sound.
这侦查水平如何
How's that for recon?
好吧
Alright.
我们需要铲子 不能有太重的东西
We're gonna need shovels, nothing too heavy...
手电筒 要小功率的
flashlights, low-wattage --
不能太亮 不要卤素灯泡
can't be too bright, nothing with halogen bulbs.
漂白剂 至少需要三夸脱 可能还不够
Bleach -- we're gonna need at least three quarts, maybe more.
大工程啊
Wow. Big project, huh?
没错
Yeah.
化粪池
Septic tank.
* In my eyes *
* Indisposed *
* In disguises no one knows *
* Hides the face, lies the snake *
* The sun in my disgrace *
* Boiling heat *
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
悲伤 你以为呢
Grieving. What's it to you?
* 'Neath the black the sky looks dead *
* Call my name through the cream *
这些都是什么人
Who are these people?
别这样 他们都是为妈妈来的
Cool it. They're here for Mom.
是吗
Yeah?
有谁是为爸爸来的
Who's here for Dad?
你们还好吗
How you boys holding up?
有什么需要吗
You need anything?
有
Yep.
续杯
Refill.
他喝醉了
He's drunk?
你很惊讶吗
You're surprised?
这是爸爸的
This was Dad's.
这是圣米迦勒 警♥察♥的守护神
That's St. Michael, patron saint of police officers.
在他的个人物品里找到的
Found it in his personal effects.
他会希望把这个传给家里下一位警♥察♥
He would've wanted it to go to the next cop in the family.
* Black hole sun *
* Won't you come *
* And wash away the rain *
* Black hole sun *
* Won't you come *
好了 我出来了 说吧
Alright, I'm outside. Go ahead.
* Won't you come *
别跟我说这些
Don't feed me that.
* Black hole sun *
我们给过他机会了
We gave the guy a chance.
没人想这样 善后工作都处理好了
Nobody wanted this. It's cleaned up.
* Won't you come *
* And wash away the rain *
刚从鉴证科得到消息 不会有更进一步调查了
Just heard from forensics-- no further investigation.
这次射击没问题 我们安全了
It's a good shooting. We're safe.
* Black hole sun *
* Won't you come *
* Won't you come *
* Black hole sun, black hole sun *
* Won't you come *
把后备箱打开
Pop the trunk.
我们正盯着他们呢
We've got eyes on them.
我会给你消息的
I'll keep you posted.
-是汤米·马金做的 -闭嘴 唐尼
- Tommy Markin did it. - Shut up, Donnie.
你知道自己在说什么吗
You don't know what you're saying.
我听到他打电♥话♥了 我就在边上
I heard the call! I was right there!
汤米在说爸爸的事
Tommy was talking about Dad.
也许不是他亲自开的枪
Maybe he didn't pull the trigger,
但是他一定跟这件事有关 我肯定
but he had something to do with it, I'm sure.
-你喝醉了 -我听得清清楚楚
- You're drunk. - I know what I heard.
也许他说的是另一起案子
Maybe it was another case.
他是爸爸最好的朋友 可以说是我们的叔叔
He was Dad's best friend. He's practically our uncle --
也许我们能证明 也许我们能找到证明
Maybe we can prove it? Maybe we can prove it.
就像是电视里演的一样
Like...Like on TV or something.
我们让他向我们供认
We -- We could get him to confess to us.
你不能这样
That's not how it works.
你需要证据 文件 录音之类的...
You need evidence -- documents, a recording --
我会拿到的
I'll get them.
我相信汤米·马金 好吗
I trust Tommy Markin, okay?
爸爸相信他 所以我相信他
Dad trusted him, I trust him.
为什么
Why?
就因为你们俩都有该死的警徽吗
'Cause you both wear the same stupid badge?
听着 我知道你需要有人为此负责
Look, I know you need someone to blame for this--
我知道是谁该为此负责
I have someone to blame!
-我们只是需要证明这一点 -天啊 唐
- We just need to prove it! - Jesus, Don!
你一定要每次都让所有人都围着你转吗
How bad do you need to be the center of attention every single time?!
不要再提这件事了
Don't mention it again!
也不要告诉妈妈 她已经够伤心了
Don't bring it up to Mom. She feels bad enough.
不要管这件事了
Let it go.
61, 62, 63, 6♥4♥, 65, 66...
真不敢相信居然真的有用
Can't believe it's actually working.
-你不是说他 -嘘
- I thought you said that he-- - ?Shh!
看来今天他没正常的排班来
I guess he's off his schedule.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
好吧 看起来得我一个人挖了
Alright, looks like I'm gonna be doing all the digging. ?
确定就是这里吗
Sure this is it?
我记得很清楚 历历在目
I'd know it like it was yesterday.
就是这里 挖快点
This is it. Dig fast.
我来望风 免得让看守看见我们
I'll keep an eye out for the turnkey.
今天早上你还没穿裤子我就听见你了 唐尼
I heard you before you even put your pants on this morning, Donnie.
你在这里干什么
The hell are you doing here?
你对我爸爸做了什么
What did you do to my dad?
错误的时间 错误的时机 孩子
Wrong place, wrong time, kid.
我来送你出门
Let me show you the door.
我知道你跟我爸爸被枪杀的事有关
I know you had something to do with him getting shot.
我听见了
I heard you.
你打电♥话♥的时候
On the phone.
你得跟我走 把所有事情都告诉警♥察♥
You're coming with me to tell the cops everything.
我就是警♥察♥
I am the cops.
唐尼 你还年轻
Donnie, you're young.
你正处于悲恸中
You're grieving.
你现在的脑子不太清楚
You're not thinking straight.
我们可以想办法弥补你打坏窗户的事
We can figure out a way to pay for the window,
但是
but...
你认得这个吗
Recognize this?
这是我爸爸的枪
It was Dad's.
唐尼 你♥爸♥爸的死是个悲剧
Donnie, it's a tragedy what happened.
但是你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
对我开枪吗
Shoot me?
开枪打警♥察♥
Shoot a cop?
你有计划吗
Do you even have a plan?
快点承认吧
Just tell me it's true!
你已经惹了足够大的麻烦了
You've already gotten yourself into enough trouble
这会让你母亲伤心的
to break your mother's heart.
不要把事情弄得更糟
Don't make it worse.
你不会想要背负一条人命的
You don't want this on your head.
我会再给你一个机会
I'm gonna give you one more chance.
你把枪给我
You give me that gun,
否则你的人生就完了 年轻人
or your life is over, young man.
你以为自己很坚强吗
You think you're tough?
你♥爸♥很坚强
Your dad was tough.
你哥哥也很坚强
Your brother's tough.
你甚至没有勇气开
You don't even have the balls to p--
很久没回来了
It's been a while.
你还记得汤米·马金 对吧 唐
You remember Tommy Markin, don't you, Don?
唐尼 你做了什么
Donnie, what did you do?
* Pack your things *
我不知道该打给谁了
I didn't know who else to call.
-他杀了爸爸 罗比 -他承认了吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表