或者商业间谍 DXE的竞争对手想取得优势
Or corporate espionage -- a DXE competitor looking for an edge.
无论如何 这绝对是对国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
Either way, the national security threats are very real.
我需要你保证
I need your assurance
任务会按计划完成
the job will be carried out as discussed.
没问题 把细节发给我就行
Not a problem. Just send me the details.
一切都会按计划进行
Everything will be taken care of as discussed.
很好 付款已经完成
Very well. Payment has been wired.
目标被消灭后余款就会到位
The balance will be paid once the target has been eliminated.
好的 该视频发布后的前五分钟
Okay, so, the video was shared over 8,500 times
就被转发了超过8500次
in the first five minutes alone,
但我追踪到了第一次上传的账号♥
but I was able to trace the very first upload
叫做Mr.underscoreRite362
to an account named Mr.-underscore-Rite362,
但问题在于
but the problem is --
-抱歉我迟到了 -帕克探员
- I'm so sorry I'm late. - Agent Park.
我想你第一次来的时候已经见过大家了
I believe you met everyone on your first visit,
除了雷斯勒探员
except for Agent Ressler.
我的天 是的 雷斯勒探员 你好
Oh, my gosh -- yes, Agent Ressler. Hi!
我是说 你好
I mean hello.
-我听说过太多你的事了 -希望不都是坏事
- I've heard so much about you. - Not all bad, I hope.
不 都是非常棒的事
No, all incredibly amazing.
你追捕雷丁顿的时候
The work you did hunting Reddington --
-真是坚持不懈 -也讽刺异常
- It was relentless. - And ironic.
阿兰姆已经跟帕克探员介绍过案子的细节了
Aram's already briefed Agent Park on the details of the case.
是的 我刚刚在解释如何发现这个视频
Yeah, I was just explaining how the video originated
是一个红迪网用户上传的
from the Reddit handle.
我找出了该网站的互联网服务提供商
I pulled the ISP.
上传者的IP地址经过多次中转
Turns out this guy bounced all over the Internet,
利用虚拟专用网络隐藏他的位置
hiding his location with a VPN.
意味着我们不知道是谁上传了视频
Meaning we don't know who uploaded the video.
-现在还不知道 -其实 抱歉
- Not yet, no. - Actually, I'm sorry.
这正是我迟到的原因
That's why I'm late.
-我们其实知道 -是吗
- We sort of do know. - We do?
我是说 你是什么意思
I mean, uh, what do you mean?
我采取了另一个角度
I took a different approach --
我搜索了这个用户名本身
ran a search on the username itself
发现该用户名在好几个
and found that same handle ran posts
地下论♥坛♥上都发布过帖子
on multiple other underground forums.
幸运的是 这位先生在某个论♥坛♥上
Luckily, on one, Mr-Rite failed to
没用虚拟专用网络 所以我直接联♥系♥了
use a VPN, so I contacted
该论♥坛♥的互联网服务提供商并发了传票
the ISP directly and sent a subpoena.
原来该IP地址租给了艾登·麦卡洛
Turns out the address was leased to one Aiden McCullough.
16岁 住址在贝塞斯达
16 years old. An address in Bethesda.
我已经喜欢上她了
I like her already.
雷斯勒 跟帕克探员一起去见见艾登·麦卡洛
Ressler, take Agent Park and pay a visit to Aiden McCullough.
基恩 看看那孩子身上还有什么料
Keen, see what you can dig up on the kid.
与此同时 我会联♥系♥国土安♥全♥部♥和中情局
In the meantime, I'll reach out to DHS and CIA.
好 我就...我就等在这里
Okay, I'll just, uh -- I'll just hang tight.
如果有人需要我 我就在这里
I'll be right here if anyone needs me.
是 很紧急 我知道了 邓比
Yeah, it's urgent. I got it, Dembe.
稍后见
I'll see you soon.
把钥匙给我
Hand me the keys.
把手背到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
六千米后 走右侧出口
In 4 miles, exit right.
新闻报道说雷丁顿是越狱的
According to the news, Reddington escaped from prison.
这说法很不可信
That's a pretty thin story
只是为了掩盖你们在跟他合作的事实
to hide the fact that you're in business with him.
-你看过案卷了吗 -看了
- Have you read our case files? - Yeah.
你有想过他来自首
Ever think he turned himself in
可能只是想让你们帮他扩展事业版图吗
so you could help him further his career?
是 我有这么想过
The thought's crossed my mind, yeah.
你能接受吗
And you're okay with that?
是你 在帮他扩张犯罪帝国
You, of all people, helping him expand his empire?
为什么去安克雷奇
Why Anchorage?
我看过你的档案
I read your file.
你看了我们的 我也看了你的
You read ours. I read yours.
在学校成绩拔尖
Top of your class at the academy.
你想去哪个外勤办公室都可以 纽约 洛杉矶
Could've gone to any field office -- New York, L.A.
但你选了安克雷奇
But you pick Anchorage.
为什么
How come?
我喜欢那里的气候
I liked the weather.
我这么问是因为这并不像是你会做的事
I only ask because it seems out of character.
其他的一切都是可以预见的 循规蹈矩
Everything else is pretty predictable, by the book.
是 长官 不 长官
Yes, sir, no, sir.
家庭 信仰 国家
Family, God, country.
接着却是安克雷奇
Then Anchorage.
你不喜欢循规蹈矩的人吗
Got a problem with following the book?
没有 完全不是
No, not at all.
事实上 你让我想起了一个人
In fact, you remind me of someone I used to know.
我自己
Me.
但我能让阿兰姆想起某个他很讨厌的人
I remind Aram of someone he hates.
恰恰相反
It's kind of the opposite.
是吗 他看我的眼神就像看鞋底粘着的口香糖
Really? He looked at me like gum on the bottom of his shoe.
那是因为你取代了某个他很在乎的人
That's because you're replacing someone he cared about,
这过程很艰难 但他会挺过去的
which is tough, but he'll get over it.
你得给他点时间
You just -- You got to give him time.
安·麦卡洛
Ann McCullough?
雷斯勒和帕克探员 联调局
Agents Ressler, Park, FBI.
我们是来跟你儿子聊聊的
We're here to talk to your son.
什么聊聊 他都不怎么上厕所
Talk? He barely grunts.
我们有搜查他电脑的搜查令
We have a warrant to look at his computer.
终于有人这么做了
It's about time someone did.
你知道我们要找什么吗
Do you know what we're looking for?
一天到晚
All day, all night,
他就盯着他的屏幕看
all he does is stare at a screen.
电脑 手♥机♥
Computer, phone.
你想查手♥机♥吗
You want to look at that, too?
抱歉 我们没有查手♥机♥的搜查令
I'm sorry. We don't have a warrant for that.
要检查我花钱买♥♥的手♥机♥
To look at the phone that I pay for?
你想要搜查令吗 我就是搜查令
Oh, you want a warrant? Here's your warrant.
拿走吧 谢天谢地 你帮了我个大忙
Take it. Hand to God, you're doing me a favor.
-妈 你在干什么 -是淫秽信息 对吗
- Mom, what are you doing? - It's the porno, isn't it?
-妈 -听着 霍利·阿尔特
- Ma! - Look, Holly Alter --
她住在隔壁 特别好看的姑娘
She lives next door. Lovely girl.
有点嬉皮士 但还是很漂亮
A little hippy, but still, a delight,
但是休·海夫纳给她一天时间放松了吗
but does Hugh Hefner give her the time of day?
我们想问你关于迈克尔·亚历山大的事
We'd like to ask you about Michael Alexander.
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
他死了
Yeah, well, he's dead.
你令我很失望 弗兰西斯卡
You disappoint me, Francesca.
我给你钱让你出♥卖♥♥♥雷丁顿
I hired you to betray Reddington.
而你却背叛了我
Instead, you betrayed me.
你获得了他的信任
You gained his confidence.
因此 你现在有机会重得我的信任
As a result, you now have a chance to regain mine.
我有个任务给你
I have a job for you.
我强烈建议你接受这个任务
I strongly suggest you take it,
如果你不接受的话 我很有可能杀了你
as I will most certainly kill you if you don't.
雷丁顿的一个同伙表示愿意叛变
An associate of Reddington's has indicated a willingness to turn.
可能是个陷阱
It may be a trap.
这也是我们派遣你的原因
Which is why we're sending you.
谁 在哪儿 什么时候 都在信封里
The who, where, and when are in this envelope.
抓到他 把他带过来
Get him. Bring him here.
我们检查了这个孩子的电脑 他没有参与其中
We looked through this kid's computer. He's not involved.
但迈克尔·亚历山大的视频在他电脑里
But the video of Michael Alexander was on his computer.
因为电脑染上了根病毒
Because the computer was infected by a root-kit.
被变成了一台"僵尸电脑"
It was turned into a zombie-bot --
我们知道根病毒是什么样的
We know what a root-kit does.
请继续说
Please go on.
它被用作中转站
It was being used as a way station
以屏蔽视频上传和金融交易
to mask video uploads, as well as financial transactions.
我正在追踪中
I'm in the process of tracing.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表