你知道我不喜欢玩游戏
You know how I feel about playing games.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
你怎么会想在今天逃跑
How could you think about escaping today?
今天可是个大日子
It's the big day.
你和我将会送一份厚礼
You and I are giving one lucky man...
给一个幸运儿
the gift of a lifetime.
或者说我们彻底毁掉了他的生活
Either that, or we've completely ruined his life.
我不确定是哪一个
I'm not sure which.
但我迫不及待地想知道
But I, for one, cannot wait
他醒来后的反应
to find out what happens when he wakes up.
每日用药守则
不从者死
梅森 是我 真的是我
Yeah, Mason, it's me. It's really me.
你去哪儿了 今天可是选举日
Where have you been? It's election day!
半个州都在找你
Half the state is searching for you!
我现在说不了这个
I can't get into that right now.
我需要你来接我
I need you to come pick me up.
我得联♥系♥州务卿 取消选举
I got to call the Secretary of State, cancel the election.
-但愿还来得及 -梅森
- Hopefully it's not too late. - Mason!
别管选举了 过来接我
Forget the election. Just pick me up.
独自过来
Alone.
我在一个仓库里 地址是...
I'm at a storage facility on...
肯尼沃斯大道
Kenilworth Avenue.
肯尼沃斯大道
Kenilworth Avenue.
理查德 你怎么了
Richard, what happened to you?
别问
Not now.
带我离开这里
Just get me out of here.
好的 州长 没问题
Yes, Governor. Whatever you need.
《罪恶黑名单》第七季第七集
汉娜·海耶斯
第125号♥
缺了点什么
Something's missing.
我喜欢花生酱
I love peanut butter!
这可是神秘配方
It's a secret ingredient.
好吃的食物里都有它
All magical concoctions need one.
你可不能告诉其他人
But you can't tell anyone.
拉勾勾
Pinky promise.
你今天照顾艾格尼斯到三点就行了
You only have to watch Agnes until 3:00 today,
下午她要去找她的朋友雪莉玩
and then she has a play date with her friend Shelly.
谢谢你帮我照看她
Thanks again for all your help.
你好
Hello?
MI6的朋友刚联♥系♥了我
I just heard from our MI6 friend.
你要的消息他拿到了
The information you wanted? He's got you covered.
他约你一小时后岩溪公园见
He wants to meet at Rock Creek Park in an hour.
好的没问题
Yes. That sounds fine.
今天有什么打算
So, what's the plan today?
今天早上温暖又潮湿
Well, it's a nice, misty morning.
最适合在岩溪公园玩泥饼了
Feels like a perfect day for mud pies at Rock Creek Park!
玩泥饼
Mud pies!
没错
Yeah!
她总是能先我两步
She is always two steps ahead of me.
想不通她是怎么做到的
I cannot figure out how.
事情或许有了转机
Well, things may be turning around.
我找到帕特里克·马苏达了
I found Patrick Masuda.
你不但是我的老友
Ohh, you're not only my oldest friend.
今天还是我的挚友
Today you're my favorite.
他是个年轻人
He's a young man
刚刚改名换姓搬到巴尔地摩
who now lives in Baltimore under a new last name.
两年前 他差点死于一种罕见的血液病
Two years ago, the kid was dying from a rare blood disease.
但现在已经痊愈了 因为她付了大价钱
He's now in full remission because she paid Norman Devane
让诺曼·狄梵为他研制了药物
a fortune to devise a cure for him.
为什么 他是她什么人
Why? Who is he to her?
不知道 他从小就是监狱的常客
I don't know. Been in and out of jail since his teens.
但找到他 或许能让我们更接近她
But maybe, if we get to him, he can get us closer to her.
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
来得正好 户外早餐
You're just in time! Campers' breakfast.
洋葱 辣椒 土豆和昨晚剩的烤牛肉
Onions, peppers, potatoes, last night's roast beef...
均匀地挂上鸡蛋液
all draped with an egg basted easy.
我就算了 祝你消化得了
I'll pass, and I'll say a little prayer for your digestive tract.
伊丽莎白 这是弗兰克
Elizabeth, meet Frank.
早上好女士 我先走了
Morning, ma'am. I was just going.
真没想到你还有辆野营车
You know, I never took you for a camper.
有一次一个巨浪席卷了中国东海
I acquired it after a rogue wave in the East China Sea
把一个装满婴儿奶粉的集装箱
swept a shipping container full of baby formula
冲散了
right off the stack.
中国的母亲不相信国产的东西
Chinese mothers don't trust the domestic stuff.
质量问题
Purity issues.
所以我就倒卖♥♥奶粉从中赚点差价
So I sneak in America's finest at a small markup.
周佳轩很惭愧弄丢了我的货
Zhou Jiaxuan was so mortified that he lost my shipment
就把这个家外之家送给了我
that he offered me his little home away from home
作为部分补偿
as partial recompense.
你的经历可真神奇
Your life is so weird.
你怎么看斯威尼州长突然现身
What do you make of Governor Sweeney's sudden reappearance?
我松了一口气 自从他三个月前消失后
I'm relieved. The FBI has been looking for him
联调局就一直在找他
since he disappeared three months ago.
我们还以为他死了
We thought he was dead.
然后他偏偏在选举继任者这一天
And now he just walks into a local hospital
若无其事地出现在当地的医院
on the very day of a special election to replace him?
理查德 谢天谢地你还活着
Richard. Thank God you're alive.
你和帕蒂谈过了吗
Have you had a chance to speak with Patty?
当然 可是珍妮
Of course, but, Janey, look.
看他们对我做了什么
Look what they did to me.
局里认为西罗纳托斯家族
The Bureau believes the Cironato crime family
因为他反对一项有益于赌场的议案
had him abducted because he was planning
而绑♥架♥了他
to oppose a casino bill they favored.
联调局错了
The Bureau is wrong.
西罗纳托斯家族从不绑♥架♥政敌
The Cironatos don't abduct politicians they disagree with.
而是收买♥♥他们 真正的主使
They buy them off. The person who did this
还在谋划更有意思的事情
is plotting something far more interesting.
还在
Is plotting?
州长回来了 已经结束了
The governor's back. It's over.
那他为什么闭口不谈
Then why isn't he talking?
哪一个政客会在经历恐怖的绑♥架♥之后
No politician returns from a harrowing abduction
闭口不谈的
and says nothing,
除非他还受人牵制
not unless the person who did it still has their hooks into him.
我们认为这是一起恐♥怖♥主♥义♥性质的绑♥架♥案
The abduction was categorized as an act of terror.
随便你们怎么说
Well, call it whatever you want.
但无论是什么 这仅仅是个开始
But whatever it is, it hasn't fully happened yet.
好了 早餐好了
Alright. I think we're ready.
被绑州长返家
一名州长被绑♥架♥
A governor is abducted.
没有人进行恐吓 没有人索要赎金
No demands are made for his return, no blackmail, no ransom.
一百天后 他在一个无人监守的独♥立♥储存室
And then 100 days later, he wakes up in a self-storage unit
醒来并重获自♥由♥
with no one guarding him and walks to freedom.
-为什么 -为了重新选举
- Why? - To force a new election.
换一个人掌权
Get someone else in office
这样西罗纳托斯家族就能拿到赌场许可了
so the Cironatos get their gambling bill.
雷丁顿说这事和他们无关
Reddington said they weren't involved.
而你也不觉得他这么说是为了保护他们
And you don't think he was just saying that to protect them?
我们的经验是 总体来说 他所做的好事
We've learned that, on balance, the good he does
优先于他的个人利益
outweighs his self-interest.
假以时日 我觉得你也会同意的
In time, I think you'll agree.
阿兰姆 你和帕克探员去仓库
Aram, I want you and Agent Park to see what you can find
看看能有什么发现
at the storage facility.
基恩 雷斯勒 我已经安排
Keen, Ressler, I've made arrangements
你们去问询斯威尼州长
for you to interview Governor Sweeney.
我知道这很难令人相信 但这个世界真的
I know it's hard to believe, but the world really is
因为他的所作所为而变得更安全了
a safer place because of what he does.
你早就该告诉我的
You should've told me.
-告诉你什么 -你是他的女儿
- Told you what? - That you're his daughter.
如果我知道他是你父亲 我绝不会信任你
I never would have trusted you if I knew he was your father.
如果我早就知道
If I'd have known,
我也绝不会告诉你安克雷奇的事
I never would've told you about Anchorage.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表