十个月前
海切尔
Hey, Hatcher.
验尸官验完树林边缘的那些碎尸了
Coroner's finished with the scatter at the tree line.
下面大概还有七到八具遗体
Probably got another seven or eight down there.
我们可以接手了
So they're released?
没错 都归你了
Yep. All yours.
联调局的人允许了 可以把死者带走了
The feds say we're clear. Start bringing the victims up.
带一队去树林边缘
Take a team to the tree line
着手把他们运往停尸房♥
and start moving 'em to the morgue.
亚伯拉罕·C·盖勒
航♥班♥ M54213 头等舱
身份确认处
下一具来了 海切尔
Here's the next one, Hatcher.
你好 盖勒先生
Hello, Mr. Geller.
你好
u202dHello.
你一定就是晶晶了
You must be Crystal.
正是
One and only.
你看上去和你的档案照片不一样
You look different u202dthan your profile picture.
你和照片完全一样
You look the same.
真人更好看
Better.
快请进
Please. Why don't you come in.
我不明白 在电♥话♥里 你说的是...
I don't understand. u202dOver the phone, you said --
-我知道我说了什么 -如果你是条子...
- I know what I said. - If you're a cop --
拜托 我不是把你叫来做♥爱♥的
Please, I didn't ask you here for sex.
不是像你想的那样
Not like you think.
而是其他的事
It's something different.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
安琪拉 坐下
Angela, sit down.
你怎么知道我的真名
How do you know my real name?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我对你的了解
I'm someone who knows more about you
可能比你愿意相信的还要深
than you might want to believe.
我知道你父亲的事
I know about your father.
我知道你欠的医疗费 那些催债人的事
I know about the medical debt, the collectors.
我说了你到底是谁
I said who are you?
安琪拉 有些事我想告诉你
Angela, there is something that I would like to tell you.
很特别的事 可能会改变你的人生
Something very special that might just change your life.
你愿不愿意听
Would you like to hear about it?
罪恶黑名单
第七季第十六集
奈尔·海切尔
第149号♥
现在
那里已经检查了
Already looked there.
还有那里
There, too.
你知道我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You do know I'm a private investigator.
你被发现了
You were made.
伊利亚显然知道你在监视他
Ilya obviously knew you were watching him.
如果你能坦白为什么雇佣我的理由
Maybe that wouldn't have happened
或许就不会导致这个结果
if you'd been honest about why you hired me.
我之前很坦诚
I was honest.
我雇你去找科思洛夫是为了询问他
I hired you to find Koslov so I could question him.
这看上去是一个想要逃避询问的人做的吗
Does this look like a man who's running from questions?
他是在逃命
He's running for his life.
他为什么会这么做
Now, why would he do that?
他们来到了清♥真♥寺里
They came here to the mosque,
说我们中有人与叙利亚圣♥战♥分子
said that some of our members are communicating
联络
with Syrian jihadists.
联调局的人来过了
The FBI came?
反恐部的
Counterterrorism division.
他们不愿告诉我他们掌握的信息
They wouldn't tell me what they know.
或许他们会告诉你
Maybe they'll tell you.
他知道特别小组的事
He knows about the Task Force.
这样
Does he?
如果我不了解我教区人的思想状况
I wouldn't be much of a shepherd
我还算什么合格的牧师
if I didn't know the hearts and minds of my flock.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
是不是办妥了
Is it done?
我的工作是找人
My job is to find people,
不是防止他们被找到
not to keep them from being found.
-是不是办妥了 -是
- Is it done? - u202dIt is.
无论科思洛夫去了哪里 她都找不到他
Wherever Koslov went, she's never gonna find him.
很好
Good.
阿斯玛尔伊玛目很感激你的帮助
Imam Asmal is grateful for the help.
我们都很感激
We both are.
伊丽莎白知道我不是伊利亚
Elizabeth knows I'm not Ilya.
我很好奇她还知道什么
I wonder what else she knows.
或许你应该问她本人
Perhaps you should ask her.
她在公园等你呢
She's waiting in the park.
有案子了
You have a case.
是我在应急心理机动小组时的案子
From my days u202din the Mobile Psych Unit.
我想再挖掘一下
I'd like to dig into it.
如果这对你而言很重要 那我也会重视
If it's important to you, then it's important to me.
你确定你不介意
You're sure you don't mind?
当然不会
Of course not.
当我们终于站在同一战线
That's what's so nice about us finally being
朝向同一目标 就是如此美好
on the same side of things, same agenda.
不再尔虞我诈
No subterfuge.
你所期望便是我心之所向
What you want, I want.
你对我把小组的人都叫上也没问题
And you're okay with my involving the team.
是的 事实上 我坚持
I am. In fact, I insist.
闲着也是闲着
Idle hands and all that.
但我希望你能帮我查一件事
But I would like you to look into something for me.
当然没问题
Of course.
事关邓比的伊玛目
It's about Dembe's... imam.
-有什么问题 -我还不知道
- Is there something wrong? - I don't know yet.
这就是我要弄清楚的
That's what I need to find out.
不过先跟我说说
But first, tell me about this
你那桩悬案
cold case of yours.
他被称为"墓地杀手"
They called him the Boneyard Killer.
第一个受害者是在里霍博斯湾边发现的
His first victim was found just outside Rehoboth Beach
当地警方想挖一具尸体来解剖
when local police exhumed a body for autopsy.
结果在这座坟墓中发现了另一具尸体
What they found was a second body buried in that same grave.
一位青年女性被埋在四尺之下
A young woman four feet below the surface,
背靠一口刚下葬的棺材
resting just above a freshly buried coffin
被杀害以后
murdered and hidden
又被藏在了这个谁也想不到的地方
in the last place anyone would ever look for her.
此后 又有三位女性的尸体以同样的方式
Since then, three women have been discovered this way
被藏在维吉尼亚和西弗吉尼亚的墓地中
in graveyards in Virginia and West Virginia.
他把墓地当成了藏尸点
He was using the cemeteries as dumpsites.
这些墓地有什么特点吗
Anything significant about the graves that were chosen?
-都是新的 便于挖掘 -受害者呢
- They were fresh. Easy to dig. - And the victims?
都是从事过性工作的青年女性
All young women with a history of sex work.
好吧 真是悲惨
Okay, this is, uh, terrible,
不过性工作者总是比较容易成为
but sex workers are like 20 times more likely
连环杀手的目标
to be targeted by serial killers.
没错 但是这些受害者并没有被性侵过
True, but none of his victims were sexually assaulted,
没有自卫留下的伤痕
no sign of defensive wounds,
死亡前后也没有被残害的痕迹
no pre- or postmortem mutilation.
不过他杀人的方式...
But the way he killed them...
我们在受害者的呼吸道发现了泥土
we found dirt in their airways.
她们是被活埋的
They were alive when he buried them.
活埋 没错
Alive, yes.
而且是昏迷的状态
And unconscious.
她们被注射了大量的硫喷妥纳[麻醉剂]
Pumped so full of sodium thiopental,
-所以不会醒来 -我不明白
- they'd never wake up. - I don't understand.
他下药就为了让她们在睡梦中死去吗
He drugged them so they'd die in their sleep?
-为什么要这样 -他不想折磨她们
- Why would he do that? - He didn't want them to suffer.
直到一周前案子才有了新的进展
The case went cold until a week ago,
蒙哥马利遭遇洪水
when flash floods hit Montgomery
绿野公墓的几座坟墓被冲毁
and upended a few graves at Greenfare Cemetery,
其中就有一具
including one unidentified body
本不该在那里的无名尸体
that wasn't supposed to be there.
法医初步判断她是被下药后活埋
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表