Alright.
维多利亚 好久没见了
Ah, Victoria, it's been too long.
你爽约了 索尔 我想知道为什么
You screwed me, Saul, and I want to know why.
出口
警告
锅炉房♥ 仅限授权人员进入
我们让奥林匹亚画廊鉴定了莱斯特的画
We had the Olympian Gallery test the Leyster.
雷丁顿是对的 那是幅伪造品
Reddington's right. It is a forgery.
他们利用光谱仪检测到了
Using a spectrometer, they were able to detect
极少量的某种合成颜料
trace amounts of a synthetic pigment
是在莱斯特死后几百年才被发明的
that was invented centuries after Leyster died.
画作捐赠给博物馆的时候他们鉴定了吗
Did they test the painting when it was donated to the museum?
鉴定了 画没有问题
Yes, and the painting was everything it should be.
所以博物馆展出的时候 画还是真迹
So when they hung the portrait, it was the original,
而现在却不是了 知道他们怎么做到的吗
and now it's not. Any idea how they pulled that off?
信托和公♥司♥是分离的
The trust is separate from the company.
但是由公♥司♥资助的
But the company funds it,
而现在这些资金别有他用
and now the funds are needed elsewhere.
用来打官司 辩护无可辩驳之人
To pay for the lawsuits to defend the indefensible.
你父亲不这么认为
Your father doesn't see it that way.
我父亲根本不在乎这件事
My father doesn't see it at all.
烟雾量为零
Smoke level zero.
我不知道发生了什么 不过按规定
I don't know what's going on, but protocol is
-我们需要撤离 -请立即离开建筑
- we should evacuate. - Please exit the building immediately.
在得到答案之前 我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere until I get the answers I'm looking for.
可能是误报 你待这儿别动
Uh, it's probably a false alarm. You sit tight.
-我去看看 -烟雾量为零
- I'll go check it out. - Smoke level zero.
请立即离开建筑
Please exit the building immediately.
馆长说他们持有该画一年之后
u202dCurator says that a year after they acquired the painting,
停车场里有过一次天然气管道爆♥炸♥
they had a gas-line explosion in the parking structure.
使得他们的安保系统失效了一整个下午
Took out their security system for the afternoon.
据我们所知 这是安保系统唯一失效的一次
As far as we can tell, that's the only time they were blind.
-你调取录像了吗 -事故前后的都调了
- Did you pull the feeds? - From before and after.
-帕克正在看 -对 关闭电梯
- Park is reviewing them now. - Yeah, shut down
以防万一
the elevators just in case.
请立即离开建筑
Please exit the building immediately.
维多利亚 你在做什么
Victoria? What are you doing?
我在找洗手间 我肯定是走错了
I was looking for the bathroom. I must've got turned around.
是锅炉过热了 情况没看起来那么糟糕
Well, the boiler overheated. Looks worse than it is,
但我们还是需要撤离了
but we need to evacuate.
请立即离开建筑
Please exit the building immediately.
希望这不会损坏收藏品
I hope this doesn't damage any of the collection.
是啊 不然真是太遗憾了
Yes, that would be a real shame.
索恩伯里先生 您的客人在老位子等您
Mr. Thornberry, your guest is waiting at your usual table.
我的客人
My guest?
我没邀请客人
I don't have a guest.
是您妻子的前夫
Your wife's ex-husband.
我妻子没有前夫
My wife doesn't have an ex.
他说过您会这么说
He said you'd say that.
他还说您希望谨慎处理
He said you'd want to be discreet.
克罗夫特 见到你实在太高兴了
Croft, I can't tell you how happy I am to see you.
你是谁 你为什么告诉服务生
Who the hell are you? And why are you telling the wait staff
-我妻子有前夫 -不不不 我
- my wife has an ex-husband? - No, no, no. No, I --
你明白的 我总得有个说辞吧
You understand. u202dI had to tell them something.
真♥相♥会让所有知道的人
The truth would've been so uncomfortable
不太舒服
for everyone involved.
前夫只是我想到的第一个借口
Ex-husband just popped into my head.
我都不知道你有没有妻子
I don't even know if you have a wife.
你有吗
Do you?
别回答了 无所谓 请坐吧
Don't answer that. Doesn't matter. Please, have a seat.
我擅自替我们俩点了马提尼
I took the liberty u202dof ordering us a few martinis
和海鲜塔 你吃海鲜不过敏吧
and the seafood tower. You're not allergic, are you?
我要叫保安了 约瑟夫
I'm calling security. Joseph.
我想我们可以边吃蟹腿
I thought we could crack some claws,
边了解对方 看我们有什么共同爱好
get to know each other, see what hobbies we have in common,
比如说 也许艺术偷盗
like, I don't know, say, art theft.
别发愁 我不是警♥察♥
Don't fret. I'm not the police,
当然也不是因为你明知为赃品还购买♥♥的画
and I'm certainly not here to arrest you
而来逮捕你
for buying a painting you knew was stolen.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
来告诉你我刚好知道
To tell you that I happen to know
联调局知道这幅画
that the FBI are aware of the painting,
知道偷窃行为
aware of the theft...
知道这幅画被偷了
...of the painting,
也知道被盗的画被卖♥♥了
aware of the sale of the stolen painting.
但还不知道你参与其中
But not yet your whole part in it.
就这些
That's it?
-你来就为了说这些 -对
- That's why you're here? - Yes.
还有 为了一个名字
Well, and for a name --
卖♥♥给你画的人
of the person u202dwho sold you the painting.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
那你就得落入♥联♥调局的手中
Well, that would just leave you and the FBI
和那幅画一起
and the painting.
非常尴尬
Very awkward.
非常尴尬
Very awkward.
先生们 您点的海鲜塔
Gentlemen, your seafood tower.
好极了
Ah, magnificent.
请给这位先生和我两个围嘴
Perhaps a couple of bibs for the gentleman and me.
你知道
You know,
想补充纤维素还有更简单的方法
there are easier ways to get more fiber in your diet.
什么
Sorry?
不好意思
Oh, uh, sorry.
艾洛蒂的丈夫今早心脏病发了
Um, Elodie's husband had a heart attack this morning
赶忙被送到了医院
and was rushed to the hospital.
我正在等他的消息
I'm waiting to hear how he's doing.
真遗憾 那太不幸了
I'm so sorry. That's terrible.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你觉得这样正常吗
Um, do you think it's natural
像他那样承受着那么多痛苦时
when someone is suffering as much as he is
别人希望他早日安息
to want them to find some peace?
当然了
Yes, of course.
那你觉得如果你在隔壁
Do you think it's natural to want that
睡着他的老婆时这样想 算正常吗
when you're in the next room sleeping with his wife?
阿兰姆 我们谈过这个了
Aram, we've talked about this.
这个情况很复杂
It's a very complicated situation.
对艾洛蒂来说就不复杂 如果你看到了今早的她
Not for Elodie. u202dIf you'd seen her this morning,
你就知道她只希望让他好好的
you'd know that all she wants is what's best for him.
我们拿到博物馆的监控了
We got the footage from the museum.
这是煤气管道爆♥炸♥那天的录像
This is from the day the gas line erupted.
看看
Check it out.
爆♥炸♥发生后 所有监控全都黑了
Once the explosion occurs, all the surveillance goes black.
让伪造者有时间来调换画作
Giving the forger time to swap out the painting.
对 这点我们已经知道了
Yeah, we already knew that.
嗯 我们不知道的是有辆车
Yes, but what we didn't know was that there was a car parked
就停在煤气管道旁 而且我们没看到这个
right next to the gas line, and we hadn't seen this.
并不是煤气管道爆♥炸♥引起了车爆♥炸♥
The gas-line rupture didn't cause the car to explode.
而是车爆♥炸♥引起了煤气管道爆♥炸♥
It was the car exploding that ruptured the gas line.
能再看一次吗
Can we see it again?
车牌被柱子挡住了
The license plate's blocked out by the column.
爆♥炸♥后没有录像了
There's no video after the explosion,
但在那之前呢
but, uh, what about before?
你能退到什么时候
How far back can you go?
有了
There.
查车牌
Run the plate.
请问阁下尊姓大名呢
Hello. Now, who might you be?
查到了 车登记在理查德·维塔里斯名下
Okay, the car's registered to a Richard Vitaris.
有个马里兰州的地址
I've got a Maryland address.
帕克 雷斯勒 出发
Park, Ressler, roll out.
基恩 阿兰姆 去查查维塔里斯
Keen, Aram, see what you can dig up on Vitaris.
我想知道他是引爆人 伪造者 或两者都是
I wanna know if he's the trigger man, the forger, or both.
巴尔的摩 马里兰州
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
伊戈尔顿鉴定完了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表