and familiarity with "Chutes and Ladders."
让人深深地怀念从前
A real sense of nostalgia.
-她说是谁雇她监视伊利亚了吗 -还没有
- Did she tell you who hired her to watch Ilya? - ?Not yet.
但我想 你一定会被
But I think you're gonna be very surprised
玩拼字游戏时我们能得到的信息震惊到的
with the level of detail we're going to get with "Scrabble."
好的 开始吧
Okeydokey. Here we go.
是的 全都考虑到了
Yeah, everything's accounted for.
中西部货运现在就要出发了
Midwest shipments are going out now.
要不是联调局 这应该是利润最好的季度了
Thanks to the FBI, should be our best quarter yet.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想做什么
What do you want?
我想让你过来坐下
I want you to come have a seat.
知道吗 在我的职业生涯中
You know, for my entire professional life,
我一直是枪♥支♥制♥造♥商热情而忠实的支持者
I've been a fervent and faithful support of gun manufacturers.
枪♥支♥制♥造♥商们
These people take great pride
以他们久远的历史和精湛的工艺为荣
in their history ?and exquisite craftsmanship.
你们制♥造♥的枪♥支♥ 是我职业生涯的工具
The guns they make...are the tools of my trade.
在正确的人手中 他们就只是枪♥支♥
In the right hand, that's exactly what they are.
是适当的工具
A proper tool.
用来运动
For sport.
保护
Protection.
维持秩序
Order.
在错误的人手里
In the wrong hands...
也就是你的客户手里
the hands you put your guns in...
他们破坏秩序
they subvert order,
让社会分崩离析
tearing communities apart,
毁掉人们的生活
ruining lives,
制♥造♥悲剧
resulting in tragedy.
你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
You're Raymond Reddington.
因为枪♥支♥暴♥力♥ 我失去了许多朋友
I've lost so many friends to gun violence.
非常亲近的朋友
Dear friends.
不是因为我
Not 'cause of me.
跟我做的事有什么关系
Not 'cause of anything I did.
对 当然了
Yes, yes, of course.
你确保了合约上的每一丝细节
You dot the I's, cross the T's,
在你的世界中 这些规则是用来保护你的
and, in your world, those rules protect you.
但是在我的世界
But in my world,
没有法律可以让你藏身
there are no laws to hide behind.
你可以不守信用
You can act in bad faith
只要你愿意面对不守信的后果
as long as you're willing to face the consequences.
什么后果
What consequences?
面对我这类人的怒火
The wrath of men like me.
我反对你所做的事
I object to what you're doing,
而我不需要说服法♥院♥赞同我的观点
and I don't need to convince any court to agree with me.
在我的世界中 如果我认为你有罪
In my world, if I think you're guilty...
我就会执行判决
I just execute sentence.
求你
Please.
求你 不要
Please, don't do this.
我听说还有别人
I heard -- heard someone else
也在你制♥造♥的枪♥支♥下求饶
beg at the point of one of your guns.
她也说了"求你"
She said please, too.
接着她就被谋杀了
And then she was murdered.
我明白 世人很难看清悲剧的本质
Now, I understand it can be hard to see tragedy for what it is
直到悲剧降临在自身或所爱的人身上
until that tragedy befalls you or a loved one.
我来告诉你 将在你身上发生的事
Well, I'm here to tell you that's happening to you.
大约一小时前
About an hour ago,
一个歹徒在街上买♥♥了把你造的9毫米方卡手♥枪♥
a violent criminal bought one of your FineCal 9s
只花了一百美元
on the street for $100,
而现在这个歹徒即将用这把枪杀了你
and now that criminal is going to shoot you with it.
真是悲剧
Tragic.
是库珀
It was Cooper.
他骗了我
He tricked me.
你好像很生气
You seem put out by it.
别生气
Don't be.
将它当做赞美吧
Take it as a compliment.
他不相信我是赞美
That he doesn't trust me?
是因为他知道你是个有信念有原则的人
That he knows you're a person of conviction and principle.
我的原则做了很多"好事"
A lot of good my principle did.
肯普拿到了所有的枪
Kemp got all of his guns.
没错
Yes.
他拿到了
He got his.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我按我的信念和原则行事了
I acted on my conviction and principle.
库珀说我们太经常模糊错对之间的界限
Cooper says we blur the line between right and wrong so often,
我们已经看不清了
we can't see it clearly anymore.
我已经看不清了
I know I can't.
我不同意 我发现你头脑越来越清晰了
I disagree. I find you increasingly clear-eyed.
我很遗憾今天特别小组不得不选择一边
I'm sorry that the Task Force had to take sides today,
但是知道你选择站在我这边对我来说意义重大
but it meant a great deal to me to know you were on mine.
不好意思
Excuse me.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
开着蓝色雪佛兰迈锐宝的女人
The woman in the blue Malibu --
她是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 雷蒙德
She's a private eye, Raymond.
有人派她查伊利亚
Hired to learn what she can about Ilya.
是伊丽莎白
It was Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白雇的她
She hired her.
她知道你不是伊利亚 而且她一直瞒着你
She knows you're not Ilya and she's been keeping it from you.
我知道了
I understand.
没事吧
Is everything alright?
敬我们站在同一边
To being on the same side.
直到最后
At long last.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表