没想到你现在就到了
We weren't expecting you.
请你再说一次
Beg your pardon?
我说 我以为还要再等你几小时
I said, we weren't expecting you
没想到你现在就到了
for another few hours.
你们认识镇上的大人物啊
Y'all got quite the pull in this town.
-老板把我从家里叫出来的 -幸好他这么做了
- Boss called me at home. - Well, I'm glad he did.
因为停电了 现在服务器全靠发电机撑着
With the power out, generators are running the server,
但是没法撑太久
but they won't keep up for long.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
服务器机房♥该怎么走
Which way is the server room?
这边
This way.
就是这
Here it is.
我一会儿再回来找你
I'll be back to check on you in a few.
硬盘所有数据已经清楚 谢谢你使用安全抹除
找出毛病了吗
Figure it out yet?
找到了 一分钟后就能解决
Yeah. Uh, should be ready in just a minute.
好
Oh, alright.
-是什么问题呢 -你自己看
- Uh, what was the problem? - See for yourself.
喂 拜托 把门打开
Hey! Come on! Open the door!
擎天柱数据公♥司♥
放我出去 拜托 让我出去
Let me out! Come on! Let me out!
罪恶黑名单
纽顿·珀塞尔
144号♥
现在提起这件事似乎有点奇怪
Now may seem like an odd time to mention it,
但是我们家族的男人的精♥子♥数都很低
but the men in my family have a low sperm count.
没错 是很奇怪
You're right. That does seem odd.
现在我离地一万英尺
When I'm 10,000 feet off the ground,
-我能想到的只有这件事 -你的精♥子♥数
- that's what I think about. - Your sperm count?
濒临死亡 还有在我死前
Dying. And, uh, before I die,
我想要生小孩
I'd -- I'd -- I'd like to have kids.
听着 没人比我更想听到关于你精♥子♥数的事了
Look, no one wants to hear more about your sperm count than me,
但是我们在跳伞区上方了
but we're over the jump zone.
什么 好吧
What? Oh. Okay.
你想 你想要生小孩吗
Do you, uh -- Do you want to have kids?
当然了 但我已经接受了也许生不了的事实
Of course, but I've accepted that might not happen.
但是你应该得到幸福
But you deserve to be happy.
查尔斯以前就只认得我
I was the only one Charles recognized,
但在最近的事故发生后
but after this last incident,
他连我都不认得了
he -- he can't even do that anymore.
不管我多想离开他 我都不能
But I can't leave him, no matter how much I want to.
这是出于内疚吗 还是责任或生活方式
Is that out of, um, you know, guilt or obligation or lifestyle?
-这不是出于内疚或责任 -天哪
- No, it's not guilt or obligation. - Oh. Oh, gosh.
也绝对不是出于生活方式
And it's certainly not lifestyle.
我们没有婚前协议什么的
I mean, we don't have a prenup or anything.
这只是 这是我该做的事
It's just -- You know, it's the right thing to do.
当然了 那这样
Oh, of course. So, um, where does that --
这样你和我该怎么办呢
uh, where does that leave you and -- and me and --
我希望我们能在一起
Well, I hope it leaves us together.
这是个糟糕的主意
This is a bad idea!
当然啦 所以我们才要这么做
Of course it is! ?That's why we're doing it!
不行 我没时间 因为我没时间
No, it doesn't work. I can't -- Because I can't!
-那晚饭怎么样 -我说了我很忙
- What about dinner? - I told you I'm busy.
-一起喝一杯呢 -格伦 到底是怎么回事
- Drinks? - Glen, what the hell's going on?
这件事最好是我们能面对面谈
Um, it's probably best if we discuss it face-to-face.
谈什么 发生什么事了
Discuss what? What's happened?
知道吗 真♥相♥是我每天都过得很愉快
You know what? Truth is, my day's pretty wall to wall.
我这里有数字水印科技
I got the Digimarc tech here,
菲丽丝因为吃了什么生黄油
Phyllis is out with a stomach bug --
去看胃病了
something to do with raw butter.
总而言之 这件事可以等
Anyway, point is, this can wait.
我有种不祥的预感 这等不了
I have a sinking feeling it can't.
我会在一小时内赶到
I'll be there within the hour.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
还不太清楚 我会去搞清楚
It's a little unclear. I'll get right to it.
三周前 弗吉尼亚州一家数据中心发生了爆♥炸♥
Three weeks ago, there was an explosion at a data center in Virginia.
昨晚 马里兰州 同一公♥司♥旗下的数据中心
Last night, a data center owned by the same company
-也受到了袭击 -擎天柱
- was attacked in Maryland. - Optimus.
据我所知 他们的服务器储存着国安局的数据
From what I understand, their servers store NSA data.
所以 联调局理所当然地认为
So naturally, the FBI will assume
这家公♥司♥被外国机构盯上了
they were targeted by some foreign entity
目的是寻找机密情报
looking for classified intel.
我觉得很合理
That makes total sense to me,
所以我很肯定你完全不同意
which is why I'm certain you'll completely disagree.
我不是绝对逆向思维 而是出于必要性
I'm a contrarian by necessity, not by choice.
如果人们能少犯错 我的生活会容易得多
If people were wrong less often, my life would be much easier.
也不会那么的沾沾自喜了
And considerably less smug.
我的线人已经排除了德黑兰 中国政♥府♥
My sources have ruled out Tehran, Beijing,
莫斯科和朝鲜
Moscow, Pyongyang.
这件事绝对是国内的事
Dollars to doughnuts, this was a domestic affair.
-一个反政♥府♥组织 -一些极端分子组织
- An anti-government group. - Some extremist group
支持更大的隐私权 反对政♥府♥
against the government, in favor of more privacy.
我不知道
I don't know.
但无论他们是谁 他们的目的是什么
But whoever they are and whatever they're after,
他们不达目的绝不会罢休
it appears they won't stop until they get it.
擎天柱是国内最大的数据储存公♥司♥
Optimus is the largest data storage company in the country.
他们与财富500强公♥司♥签订了合约
They contract with Fortune 500 companies
以及政♥府♥机构 包括国防部 中情局和国安局
and government agencies, including DOD, CIA, and NSA.
抱歉我迟到了 我刚从飞机上跳了下来
Sorry I'm late. I was jumping out of an airplane.
真的 跳伞
Really. Skydiving.
你们有人体验过吗
Have any of you ever done it?
简直太疯狂了
It's insane.
我知道你现在很激动
Your enthusiasm is duly noted,
还有你迟到了
as is your tardiness.
-帕克探员有什么补充 -警方报告表明
- Agent Park? - The police report indicates
昨晚炸掉他们的备用发电机的爆♥炸♥
that three people died in last night's blast
造成三人死亡
that shut down their backup generators.
擎天柱公♥司♥当时靠备用发电机运行
Optimus was running on backups
因为他们的电源被切断了
because their power had been knocked out.
关于断电我们知道什么
What do we know about the outage?
擎天柱公♥司♥通知了库尔佩珀电力公♥司♥
Culpeper Electric was alerted by Optimus.
但直到爆♥炸♥发生后 维修人员才到达
But a crew didn't arrive until after the explosion.
而且国防部在该公♥司♥储存了高度机密信息
And the DOD stores highly classified information there.
很难让人认为这只是个巧合
Hard to think that's a coincidence.
雷丁顿会觉得这就是个巧合
Reddington would say it is.
他认为这是一起国内犯罪事件
He thinks we're looking at a domestic threat.
假设他是对的
Well, assuming he's right,
这可能是公♥司♥间的阴谋
we could be looking at corporate sabotage.
擎天柱公♥司♥近年来抢占了越来越多的市场份额
Optimus has been taking over more and more market share.
或许它的某个竞争对手不惜铤而走险
Maybe one of its competitors got desperate.
还有可能是因为涉及隐私
There's also the privacy angle.
擎天柱公♥司♥一直未征得同意的情况下
Optimus collects metadata on citizens
采集公民的元数据
whether they like it or not.
雷斯勒 帕克 去一趟擎天柱公♥司♥
Ressler, Park, go to Optimus.
看看他们对于昨晚的袭击能提供什么信息
See what they could tell us about the latest attack.
他们在全国范围内有五十家数据中心
They have 50 data centers across the country.
仍然没有X先生的线索
到处都找遍了 P
如果我们不能查出是谁
We don't find those responsible,
任何一家都可能是下一个遭袭对象
any one of them could be next.
-怎么了 -没有
- Anything wrong? - ?No.
只是有个朋友在帮我找点东西
I just had a friend helping me find something,
但他目前进展困难
and he's having a hard time doing it.
马里兰州 安纳波利斯
好极了
Great.
要帮忙吗
Need a jump?
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
打开引擎盖 我去拿工具来
Pop the hood. I'll grab my cables.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么情况... 电池...
What the... The battery is g--
东京的货没能按计划运送是什么意思
What do you mean the Tokyo shipment didn't go as planned?
那批货...改路线了
It got sort of... rerouted.
-怎么会 -文书错误
- How? - Clerical error.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表