I'll see what I can do.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
大堂到处都是安保
The lobby is crawling with security.
我不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
联调局向来谨慎细致
The FBI are not known for their discretion.
查房♥的是他们吗 联调局
That's who's scanning the room? The feds?!
那就是不想被拍照的人吗
That's who doesn't want a photo to be taken.
我也说了 两方都不
As I said, neither party --
你没告诉我其中一方是联调局
You didn't tell me that one of the parties was the FBI.
我承认我疏忽了
An oversight, admittedly.
我以为你在和联调局合作
I thought you were working with the FBI.
只有一小群精英探员与我合作
A small, select group of agents are in my employ.
-这里有他们吗 -很遗憾没有
- Any of these guys? - Unfortunately not.
我知道这是个错误
I can see this was a mistake.
十分钟后 代客泊车处
10 minutes. The valet line.
在那等 别熄火
Be there with the engine running.
你打算怎么做
How are you gonna do it?
按了门铃就跑
Ding-dong ditch.
按了门铃就跑
Ding-dong ditch.
我小时候特别爱玩这游戏
I loved playing that as a child!
请大家注意一下 谢谢
May I have your attention, please?
挑战已到来
The Defiance is here.
我们即将见证的精彩表演
The spectacle we are about to witness
全因为大家的付出而变得有意义
only has meaning because each of us is invested.
我们许下的誓言使我们联合
The pledge we made is what binds us.
让我们感到自己还活着
It's what lets us feel like we're alive,
即使只有一晚
even if only for one night.
我们大家都同意迎接这个挑战
Each of us has agreed to embrace this challenge,
然而只有一人需要面对
and yet only one of us will face it.
对于那不幸的一人来说 愿你记住这点
For that unlucky member, may it be some small consolation
希望给你带来慰藉 我们让你担的风险
to remember -- we ask no risk of you
我们自己都曾经挑起过
that we have not taken ourselves.
那么 挑战一小时后开始
With that, The Defiance begins in one hour.
祝大家好运
Good luck to us all.
我的天 参赛者
Oh, my God. The Player.
他们要从客人里选择
They choose one from the guests.
我不知道怎么要花这么久
I don't know what's taking so long.
设备已经上线并在传输
It's online and transmitting.
那他们怎么还没来 也许我们超出范围了
So, why aren't they here? Are we maybe out of range?
不 和我们在哪没关系
No, it doesn't matter where we are.
是靠GPS定位的
It's GPS activated.
好吧 那他们在哪
Okay, so, where are they, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
但唯一可能干扰信♥号♥♥的就是
But the only thing that could possibly interfere would be
太阳耀斑
...a sun-flare...
干♥扰♥器♥
...a jammer.
所以联调局根本不知道我们在这
So, the FBI has no idea we're here.
-我想是的 -那现在怎么办
- I don't think so. - So, now what?
女士们 先生们 到时候了
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time.
你们准备好见参赛者了吗
Are you ready to meet the Player?
-我的天 -好 别慌 别慌
- Oh, my God. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-艾洛蒂 我们会想到办法的 -我的天
- Okay, Elodie, we're gonna figure this out. - Oh, my God.
我们会想到办法的 会没事的
We're gonna figure this out. It's gonna be fine.
-会没事的 -不 不 等等
- It's gonna be fine. Just... - No. No. Wait.
不 等等 等等
No, wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 不要 住手 别这样 不
Hold on! Hold on, stop! Please don't! No!
我会来救你的 好吗
I'm gonna come for you, okay?
住手 不要 住手 别这样
Stop it! Please! Stop! Don't do this!
他 那是基里连科
Him. That's Kirilenko.
在美国的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮老大
Head of Russian Vor in America.
放开我
Get away from me!
住手 你弄疼我了
Stop, you're hurting me!
联调局
Fbi!
阻止她
Stop her!
[俄语]
天哪
Oh, my.
装备不错
Nice noodle.
她很厉害 非常厉害
She's good -- She is very good.
我想这下咱俩扯平了
I believe this makes us even.
邓比 告诉爱德华我们20分钟内起飞
Dembe, we can tell Edward we'll be ready for takeoff in 20.
弗兰切西卡
Francesca.
你的丈夫 叫什么名字
Your husband, what's his name?
保罗 保罗·法维尔
Paul -- Paul Farwell.
不逆风的话 两小时内
Absent head winds, in two hours,
你和保罗就会如约在胡椒磨坊
you and Paul will be celebrating your anniversary
庆祝你们的纪念日
at The Peppermill as planned.
我推荐他家的玉米浓汤
I recommend the corn chowder.
天哪 按了门铃就跑
Oh, my! Ding-dong ditch.
我们终于收到信♥号♥♥了
Hey. Hey! We finally got something.
把地图打开
Bring up the map overlay.
大厅尽头左侧
End of the hall to the left.
连接没问题
Connections are all solid.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道 失去信♥号♥♥了
I don't know. We lost the signal.
但我们知道了地点 派人♥质♥救援队直升机
But we got a location. Scramble the HRT choppers.
你和基恩赶紧过去
You and Keen need to get there now.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
经过短暂的中断 现在到时候了
after our brief interruption... it's now time.
欢迎来到挑战
Welcome... to The Defiance.
今晚 我们的参赛者见面临最孤注一掷的挑战
Tonight, our Player faces a most desperate challenge.
仅使用箱内的工具
Using only the tools left inside the chamber,
参赛者必须找到方法救自己
our Player must find a way to save her life
打开机关 并从自己坟墓种爬出来
by unlocking the device and climbing free from her tomb.
但这个机关
But this device,
这场挑战还有一个额外的任务
this Defiance offers an additional challenge,
挑战
one involving
时间
time.
我们的参赛者不仅要逃出去
Our Player not only has to get out,
而且她必须得在窒息前做到
she has to do so before she suffocates.
参赛者
Player...
请为我们带来一场令人难忘的表演吧
...give us a show we won't forget!
停下 快停下
Stop it! I mean, stop it!
祝你好运
And good luck.
拜托 求你快停下
Please, don't do this!
我没法打开这玩意
I can't get this open!
我做不到 我不知道怎么做
I -- I -- I can't! I don't know how to do this!
快点来啊 伙计们
Come on, guys.
那是俄式牛肉条吗
Is that stroganoff?
太棒了
Yes!
我一直在探索新食谱
I'm always hunting for a new recipe.
那个女人 是你派来的吗
The woman. You sent her?
没错 在我们上次交谈后
I did. After our last conversation,
我觉得你需要那么一点点动力
I felt you needed a soupçon of motivation.
我跟你说过如果你再来找我 我就要
I told you that if you come back, I'm gonna --
没错 我知道 你就会先开枪
Yes, I know, you'd shoot first
之后就不用理会这些问题了
and not bother with the questions later.
但是 那之后事情有了很大的变化
But -- But, quite a bit has changed since then.
这照片不能证明什么
This photo prove nothing.
这些照片证明你去了迈阿密
They prove you went to Miami
与联调局秘密会面
to meet in secret with the FBI.
我早就知道你是个告密者
I was told you were a snitch.
除非你按我说的办
And unless you do as I instruct,
不然所有人都会知道你的真面目
everyone else will know the truth, as well.
罗斯托娃
Rostova.
你得到一个线索 我就得到一个线索
When you get a lead, I get a lead.
你得知了相关位置 我得先到那儿
When you get a location, I get to go there first.
肉桂做得不错
The nutmeg is nice.
淡了点
Needs salt.
求你们快停下
Please stop this!
警♥察♥ 联调局 他们知道
The police! The FBI -- they know.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表