I know what to do.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们刚刚买♥♥了什么
What did we just pay for?
不知道
No idea.
而且凭对雷丁顿的了解 问也是白问
And with Reddington, it's pointless to ask.
所以你为他工作吗
So, you work for him?
雷丁顿吗
Reddington?
不 但他显然是这么想的
No, but he certainly thinks so.
是 事情办了 不管那是什么事
Yeah, it's done. Whatever it is.
太好了 替我谢谢弗朗西斯卡
Splendid. Please thank Francesca for me.
相信我 对哈罗德来说
And trust that as far as Harold is concerned,
我们是有位天才城主帮忙了
we are now in the gifted hands of a master.
该进攻城♥堡♥了
Time to storm the castle.
那是个装备精良的基地 而我们就五个人
It's a heavily armed compound, and there is only five of us.
没错 连七勇士都有七个人呢
You're right. Even the Magnificent Seven had seven.
幸存可能性很小
Slim chance of survival.
几乎为零
Impossible odds.
会很好玩的
This'll be fun.
你怎么能这么做呢
How could you do it?
你供出去的信息害死了很多人
The intel you gave Iran cost people's lives.
我坚持了很多年
I held out for years.
被打 被囚禁 被关在笼子里
Through beatings, in solitary, in cages.
然后我意识到
Then I realized
没有人会来救我了
no one was coming.
你问我我怎么做得出
How could I do it...
哈罗德
...Harold?
你又怎么做得出
How could you?
你让他们进入了海军情报网络
You gave them access to Naval intelligence.
是的
I did.
然后他们升级了网络
Then they upgraded the network,
我就进不去了
and I got shut out.
之后 我开始破解信息
After that, I interpreted data.
是我认识的人就很容易
It was easy when I knew the players.
我就还有价值
That gave me value.
但现在我认识的只有你了
But now the only player I know is you,
所以你才在这里
which is why you're here.
我不会合作的
I won't cooperate with them.
因为这样做是不对的
Because it's the wrong thing to do.
不对的
The wrong thing.
你当然知道什么对什么不对了
You certainly know all about that.
短♥信♥ 都不是电♥话♥
By text, not by phone.
她发条短♥信♥就走人了
She quit via text.
简直无法相信
That's unbelievable.
我知道 我还以为她是完美的
I know. I thought she was perfect.
-你打算怎么办 -这就是我打给你的原因
- What are you gonna do? - Well, that's why I'm calling.
我非常忙 但艾格尼斯很快就要到家了
I am stuck at work, and Agnes is gonna be home soon.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
很抱歉这么麻烦你
I'm so sorry about this.
别傻了 我非常乐意照看艾格尼斯
Oh, don't be silly. I'd love to look after Agnes.
真的吗 你确定
Really? Are you sure?
当然 你慢慢忙
Of course. Take your time.
你在办公室忙多久
The longer you stay at the office,
我就有多少时间来宠坏她
the more time I'll have to spoil her rotten.
谢谢 你真是救世主 我不知道到底怎么了
Thank you. You're a lifesaver. I don't know what happened.
不要太自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
有时候 有些人并不像别人认为的那样
Sometimes people just aren't who they seem to be.
我们不可能进得去的
No way we are getting in there.
-你的信心哪去了 -早被我落在飞机上了
- Where's your faith? - I left my faith on the jet.
我们回去拿吧
Let's go back and get it.
我们两分钟后行动
We breach in two minutes.
-雷蒙德 即使有人帮 -也会是一场血战
- Raymond, even with help - - It will be a bloodbath.
是的 但流的不是我们的血
Yes, but not our blood.
我有很多囚犯在面对折磨的时候
So many of my prisoners, during torture,
他们崩溃 乞哀告怜
they break down, beg for mercy.
但你不会 是吗 哈罗德
But not you. Right, Harold?
还记得我说过头几年他们用来
Remember those cages I said they kept me in
关我的牢笼吗
those first few years?
你这个就是其中之一
You're in one.
几十年后我再回来看你
I'll check back on you in a few decades.
无论如何 丹
For what it's worth, Dan...
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
-二十秒 -这是死刑判决
- 20 seconds. - This is a death sentence.
法哈德 你带着你的人去南边
Farhad, you and your men to the south.
邓比 你跟我去北边
Dembe, you and I to the north.
他们会把我们全杀了
They will kill us all.
准备好了就出发吧
Ready on your go.
我们还没准备好
We are not ready.
-十秒 -我还没准备好
- 10... - I am not!
...九...八
...9, 8...
什么鬼
What the hell?
好戏开场
Here we go.
我最近在一场神奇的聚会上
I won a rather high-stakes game
赢了一场高风险游戏
magically gathering recently,
我叫人来还债了
and I've called in my chits.
等等 仔细听
Wait, listen to this.
听
Listen.
这就是暗示 朋友们 出发吧
That our cue, fellas. Let's go.
别想再走一步
Not another step.
看来你的朋友比我的更好
Looks like you have better friends than I did.
至少他们想来救你
At least they tried to save you.
雷蒙德 我没子弹了
Raymond, I'm out of ammo.
红魔
Red!
你怎么来得这么慢
What took you so long?
结束了 丹
It's over, Dan.
不
No.
我不会让你再一次把我丢下
I won't let you leave me behind again.
要是我没办法拿你跟伊朗人交易
If I can't trade you to the Iranians,
我就拿你跟你的人交易来换生路
I'll trade you to your own people for a way out.
哈罗德
Harold!
救我
Help me!
求你了 救我 哈罗德
Please, help me, Harold.
求你了
Please.
哈罗德 求你了
Harold, please.
库珀
Cooper!
库珀 库珀
Cooper! Cooper!
库珀
Cooper!
我很抱歉 哈罗德
I'm sorry, Harold.
你应该从第一次就吸取教训的
You should've learned your lesson the first time.
哈罗德 你还好吗
Harold, you okay?
-我不能再把他丢在这了 -我们得走了
- I couldn't leave him again. - We have to go.
他不再是你的负担了
He isn't your burden anymore.
-不是吗 -你需要什么 哈罗德
- Isn't he? - What is it you need, Harold?
一个能提醒你是一个有道德的好人的人吗
A reminder that you're a good man, a moral man?
你不需要通过拯救丹尼尔·哈顿来证明这一点
'Cause you didn't need to save Daniel Hutton to know that.
你只需要照照镜子
You just needed to look in a mirror.
我对他做的事已经跟随了我半辈子
What I did to him has followed me half my life.
是时候放手了
And it's time to let it go.
现在赶紧 我们得走了
Now come on! We need to move.
你做了你认为是对的事情
You did what you thought was right.
为了那个你以为
Put your safety on the line
是你朋友的人出生入死
for a man you thought was your friend.
他背叛了你 现在他死了
He betrayed you, and now he's dead.
你的秘密是安全的
Your secret is safe.
如果要找个理由庆祝一下
If there was ever a reason to celebrate,
那就是萨姆旋风结束了
The Simoon is finished.
你帮助了你自己和你的国家
You helped yourself and your country.
忘掉过去
Close the book.
举起酒杯
Raise a glass.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
每天早上醒来继续带着谎言活下去
Wake up each morning content to live a lie?
你是如何戴上面具来面对这个世界的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表