究竟有多少
how many are there?
我尽量不去想她们
I try not to think about them.
我无意针对某个人
It wasn't personal.
我只是需要找愿意违法的主办人
I needed hosts willing to break the law,
她们就这么出现在我酒店房♥间
and they did that just by showing up at my hotel room.
走投无路 身无分文
Desperate and broke...
而且呢...可以抛弃吗
And what -- dispensable?
妓♥女♥死了没人在乎 这不是我的错
It isn't my fault that nobody cares when a prostitute dies.
不对 人们在乎 家人在乎
No, people care. Families care.
你的目的不是杀死这些女人
This was never about killing those women.
基恩探员 我这一生都伴随着死亡
Agent Keen, I have spent my life surrounded by death --
都伴随着生命终结的痛苦
surrounded by the pain that comes with life's end,
这徒劳的一切
the futility of it all.
我孤身一人
It's a lonely existence.
原以为钱能改变这一切
One that I thought money could change.
所以我想了个法子偷钱
So I came up with a way to steal money
目标是那些注意不到钱财失窃的人
from people that wouldn't care that it was missing...
死人
the dead.
我喜欢把他们叫做"捐赠者"
I like to think of them as "Donors."
但捐赠方需要主办人
But the donors required hosts...
就是这些为了计划而不得不死的可怜女人
women who, sadly, needed to die to protect the plan...
所以我才选了需要从她们
which is why I chose women who needed to be freed
苦不堪言的生活中解脱的女人
from their otherwise insufferable lives.
最后 我的计划需要一个孩子
Finally, the plan requires a child.
你对孩子们做了什么
What did you do with the children?
我告诉所有的那些母亲
Well, I tell all the mothers
我打算把新生儿们送走
that I plan to give the newborns away.
有些当妈的不想这样 也有些人 比如安琪拉
Some mothers don't like that, and some, like Angela,
甚至试图留下她们的孩子
even try to keep their babies.
一开始我还为此烦恼 后来我意识到
That upset me at first, until I realized
那些孩子给我带来的收益不是解决办法
that the money those children provided me wasn't the solution.
孩子才是解决办法
The children were the solution.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我不能把他们丢在消防站
It means I couldn't leave them at the fire station
不像我想的那样
like I thought.
意思是我需要他们
Means I needed them.
我不能送走他们 他们需要我
Means I couldn't let them go, that they needed me.
需要你
Needed you?
伪造收养的相关文件并不便宜
Forging the adoption paperwork wasn't cheap,
但我有的是钱
but money isn't a problem for me.
我不希望他们中的任何一个孩子孤苦长大
I just didn't want any of those kids to grow up alone...
像我一样 无家可归
...like me, without a family.
他们需要兄弟姐妹
They needed sisters and brothers.
孩子们在哪儿 奈尔
Where are the kids, Nyle?
他们在家
They're home.
他们得到了想要的一切
They have all they need.
一个慈爱的父亲
A loving father.
极其优渥的经济条件
Unbelievable financial resources.
那些孩子会怎么样
What's gonna happen to those kids?
他们知道你的所作所为后 会有什么看法
What are they gonna say when they find out what you did?
别告诉他们我做了什么
Oh, don't tell them what I did.
他们不需要知道
They don't need to know.
他们是上天给予我的恩赐
They gave me such a precious gift.
我本来心都死了
I mean, I was dead.
是他们让我重回世间
They brought me back to life.
最重要的是这些孩子的人生
All that matters are those kids' lives.
你入狱后 他们会过得好很多
And with you in prison, they're gonna be a whole lot better.
阿斯玛尔伊玛目
Imam Asmal.
我告诉你了我不知道
I'm telling you I don't know.
他们是谁
Who are they?
寻求庇护的难民
Refugees seeking asylum.
阿斯玛尔伊玛目对此一无所知
Imam Asmal knows nothing of this.
我以为联调局带走他是因为他们觉得他知道
I thought the FBI took him because they thought he did.
你和黎凡特解放组织并无瓜葛
And you have no ties to Tahrir al-Sham.
我吗 我在努力把他们从黎凡特解放组织中解救出来
Me? I'm trying to save them from Tahrir al-Sham.
按美国法律的规定 他们来这是非法的
The United States has made it illegal for them to come here.
但先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥教导我们 如果人为之物
But the Prophet Muhammed teaches us not to obey the created
有违造物主本意 那就无需遵从
if it means disobeying the Creator.
哈罗德 反恐部追踪到一部极端分子的手♥机♥
Harold, CTD traced a cellphone belonging to one of the extremists.
他们追踪到它的位置在西亚当斯的安全屋
They traced it to a safe house in West Adams.
支援小组正在前往
Units are en route.
他们不是极端分子 他们是人道主义者
They're not extremists. They're humanitarians.
人道主义者会带走伊玛目吗
Humanitarians took the imam?
在武装力量到达前 我们还有多长时间
How long do we have before the troops arrive?
你在那个安全屋里
You are at the safe house.
这里感觉越来越不安全了
It's feeling less and less safe with every second.
看来你的悬案理论是对的 莉斯
Looks like your cold-case theory was right, Liz.
我确认过了
I confirmed it.
他把钱留给了孩子们
He set the money aside for the children.
一个心存良知的人做了他这种事
A guy with a conscience who does what he did,
反而比纯粹的精神病患者更可怕
that's way scarier than a straight psychopath.
我们应该告诉寡妇们 她们的丈夫没有出轨
We should tell the widows their husbands didn't cheat on them.
孩子们呢
And the kids?
*Still*
对于孩子们有实施什么措施吗
What's being done about the kids?
儿童服务机构正在联♥系♥孩子父母双方的家庭
Child Services is reaching out to the families of both parents.
*Falling*
希望有答应领养的人
Hopefully someone will step up.
你好呀 我是玛格丽特
Hi. I'm Margaret.
我是你的外婆
I'm your grandma.
*Breathless and on*
没有比你更可爱的了
Aren't you the sweetest?
*Again*
你的眼睛和你妈妈一模一样
You have your mother's eyes.
安琪拉呢
What about Angela?
她能留着孩子吗
Will she get to keep her child?
她被禁足在家 等待审判
She's under house arrest, awaiting trial.
但母亲可以在狱中抚养小孩18个月
But mothers can keep their infants with them in prison for up to 18 months.
*Still*
*Falling*
*Breathless and on*
拜托告诉我你饿了
Ah. Please tell me you're hungry.
今晚的特色菜是神户牛肉
Tonight's special is wagyu beef.
原来是为了这个 避难者
So this is what it's all about. Asylum seekers.
反恐部门正在寻找莫须有的极端分子
Counterterrorism division is looking for extremists that don't exist
而其实他们应该寻找邓比的伊玛目的下落
when they should be looking for Dembe's imam.
他的绑♥架♥案根本与之无关 却还没侦破
His kidnapping is completely unrelated and, as yet, unsolved.
我在来的路上跟警♥察♥局确认过了
I checked with MPD on my way over.
他们什么线索都没有
They've got nothing.
没有物证 没有目击证人
No forensics. No witnesses.
崎谷也这么说
Sakiya said the same.
我让她再把所有东西检查一遍 但是
I told her to double-check everything, but...
恐怕也是无用功
I'm afraid...it's a diminishing return.
他怎么样了
How's he holding up?
这对他来说很艰难
It's hard for him.
尤其是他知道 这件事应该怪我
Especially since he knows I'm to blame.
你
You?
与我亲近的人总是会被伤害
People close to me are often in harm's way.
邓比的伊玛目并不跟你亲近
Dembe's imam is not close to you.
是的 但是邓比是
No. But Dembe is.
我认为这件事的幕后黑手
I don't think whoever did this
并不意在极端分子或神职人员与难民
is interested in extremists or clerics and refugees.
我认为他们的目标是我
I think they're interested in me.
* Till my hands shook *
起先 我以为是你搞砸了
At first, I thought you screwed up,
* With the weight *
科思洛夫逃跑 是因为他知道你在跟踪他
that Koslov ran because he knew you were following him.
但是接着我意识到 伊利亚并不怕你
But then I realized Ilya wasn't scared of you.
是你怕他
You're the one who's scared.
雷丁顿找到你了
Reddington got to you.
伊利亚·科思洛夫有可以救我母亲一命的信息
Ilya Koslov has information that could save my mother's life.
而你阻止了我找到它
And you helped prevent me from finding it.
至少你能告诉我原因吧
The least you can do is tell me why.
你的敌人很强大
You have powerful enemies.
我不知道他也是我的敌人之一
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表