六千毫升
6,000 milliliters.
这是你这种体型的
That's how much blood
成年男性体内的正常血量
an adult male of your size has in his body.
就比一加仑牛奶多一点点
It's a little more than a gallon of milk.
高压76 低压54
76 over 54.
人家说成年男性最多失血40%
They say a man can lose up to 40% of his blood,
再多就不行了
but not much more.
你已经20%了
You've lost 20%.
所以你现在会感觉心脏颤动
That's why you're feeling the palpitations.
因为心脏收缩前无法充入足够的血
Your heart can't fill with blood before it contracts.
所以你现在就处于医生所谓的
That's why you're feeling It's the beginning stage
驱血法的初期阶段
of what doctors refer to as exsanguination.
雷蒙德 拜托 我不想伤害你
Raymond, please, I don't want to hurt you.
我也很煎熬
This isn't easy for me.
真抱歉让你难过了
Sorry you're having a hard time.
你能帮我的
You can help me.
我一直在帮你
I've always helped you.
不 你是假装帮我
No. You pretended to help me.
你从来都没站在我这边
You were never on my side.
我来巴黎就是为了提醒你
I came to Paris to warn you.
你来巴黎是为了控制我
You came to Paris to control me,
为了让我继续听你的故事
to keep feeding me your narrative.
但我藏够了
But I'm done hiding.
我不会再这样下去了 我做不到
I won't do it anymore. I can't.
尤其是在伊丽莎白开始调查
Not with Elizabeth asking questions
到处讲鬼故事的时候
and telling ghost stories.
没人知道你还活着
Nobody knows you're alive.
他们在调查
They're asking the questions.
够了
That's enough.
我从未背叛过你
I never betrayed you.
汤森德指令就是我的死刑判决书
The Townsend Directive is my death sentence.
即使有你的帮助 我也逃不出去
Even with your help, I can't outrun them.
只有一条活路了
There's only one way to survive.
我必须给他们他们想要的
I have to give them what they want.
教教我
Tell me how.
我没什么好告诉你的
I have nothing to tell you.
走着瞧
We'll see.
如果你觉得你的秘密值得付出生命
If you think those secrets of yours are worth dying for?
那就证明吧
Prove it.
第27号♥ 结论
都知道什么
What do we know?
我们询问了所有参与骗局的人
We questioned everyone who worked the con.
斯坦希尔找了医生 护士
Steinhil used doctors, nurses,
前警♥察♥ 情报特工 很厉害的团队
ex-cops, intel agents. Smart group.
但没斯坦希尔聪明
But not as smart as Steinhil,
所有人都只知道必要的事
who kept everything need-to-know.
他们每人知道那个雇自己
None of them know the name of the woman
给雷丁顿先生设局的女人的名字
who hired him to con Mr. Reddington.
只知道原因 要问他关于我母亲的事
Just why she did it -- to ask what he knows about my mother.
我不在乎原因 我在乎地点
I'm less interested in the why than in the where.
如果斯坦希尔雇这些人来就是为了
If Steinhil employed all these people to create the illusion
制♥造♥雷丁顿身在巴黎病院的假象
that Reddington was in a French hospital,
那我们到的时候他到底在哪里
where the hell was he when we got there?
显然他是逃走了 至少是尝试想逃走
Apparently, he escaped. Or tried to.
没跑出一条街
He got less than a block.
但医院的骗局暴露了
But the hospital gag was blown,
所以他们把他转移到别处了
so they moved him somewhere else,
但我们不知道在哪里
but we don't know where.
那就从头开始 巴黎
Let's start at the beginning. Paris.
雷丁顿先生去见了一个他非常信任
Mr. Reddington went to meet with someone he felt safe enough with
甚至没带上邓比的人
that he didn't bring Dembe.
或者他是为了保密
Or he went alone to keep a secret.
连邓比都不告诉吗 那真是大秘密了
From Dembe? That must be some secret.
还有呢 他在巴黎被绑♥架♥
What else? He was abducted in Paris,
然后被飞机送往安纳波利斯 为什么
then flown to Annapolis. Why?
也许是那里有什么
Could be there's something there
他们想让雷丁顿帮忙寻找的东西
that they needed Reddington's help to find.
东西 或者人
Something or someone.
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
Katarina Rostova.
我以为你母亲已经去世了
I thought your mother was dead.
也许这是她想让我们以为的
Maybe that's what she wanted us to think.
连你都不告诉吗
Even you?
显然 她不是什么当母亲的料
Apparently, she's not the maternal type.
到现在我听到都是各种可能
So far, I'm hearing a lot of maybe's and could be's,
各种理论 但没有事实根据
a lot of theory, almost no fact.
事实根据是在安纳波利斯创造法国医院
Here's a fact -- creating a French hospital in Annapolis
是需要时间策划的
takes planning.
需要医生 护士 警♥察♥
All the doctors, nurses, police,
他们都需要到同一个地方
they all were sent to the same location
为整件事做准备
to get fitted for their wardrobe.
有地点吗
You have a location?
安妮·阿伦德尔县的一个纺织仓库
Textile warehouse in Anne Arundel County.
派人去 如果他们不能骗雷丁顿
Get there. If they couldn't con Reddington
告诉她们想知道的事
into telling them what they wanted to know,
可能就要用强了
they're probably trying to beat it out of him.
基恩探员
Agent Keen?
我带艾格尼斯回来
I brought Agnes home
是因为我觉得我母亲不危险
thinking my mother wasn't a threat.
现在我不太确定了
Now I'm not sure.
他很强硬
He's a tough old bird.
他会让你称心的
He'll give you what you want.
这并不称我的心
I don't want this.
现在已经是不幸中的万幸了
It's the best of a bad situation.
如果你办妥了该办的事就不会陷入这种不幸处境
I wouldn't be in this situation if you'd done your job.
我跟你说了要三个月
I told you I needed three months
才能作出你要的效果
to create the illusion you were looking for.
你只给我三天
You gave me three days.
联调局放人没
The FBI, have they released anyone?
我跟阿比盖尔聊过
I spoke with Abigail.
他们知道多少
How much do they know?
我的事 很少
About me? Very little.
你的事
About you?
什么也不知道
Absolutely nothing.
我从来不想杀他
I never planned on killing him.
你不杀他就会找出你来
He'd find you if you didn't.
这样更好
It's better this way.
更好 这可是杀人
Better. To kill a man.
等把这个人放血放到他愿意开口
This man. Once you've bled him for what you need.
他逃走的时候和那个护士一起
The nurse was with him when he escaped.
我相信她
I trust her.
那现在唯一的问题是
Then the only question left is,
我该不该信你
should I trust you?
我有多少时间
How long do I have?
半小时
Half an hour.
也许更少
Maybe less.
我也见过不少杀人犯
I've met my share of killers.
我知道杀人者
I know who has the capacity to
是什么样的
take a human life.
我懂
I know the...
他们的眼神
the look in their eyes.
你没这种眼神
You don't have it.
我决定不了
It wasn't my decision.
你可以
But it is.
如果你帮她
If you help her...
如果你什么也不做
if you do nothing to
不阻止她
stop her,
你就有责任
you're responsible.
你差点就逃了
You almost escaped.
-她说是我的错 -嘘
- She blames me for that. - Shh.
我不能冒这个险 抱歉
I can't take the risk. I'm sorry.
你开始缺氧了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表