这里是57小队 请求增派人员
Unit 57, requesting additional units
到布鲁斯特住♥宅♥大楼
to Brewster housing complex.
搜寻一名嫌犯 白人男性 可能携带武器
Looking for one suspect, white male, possibly armed.
请警员们保持静默
Have units roll Code 2
不要闪光鸣笛
no lights or sirens.
今天运气好吗 搭档
We lucky today, partner?
试试就知道了
One way to find out.
*What you got goin' on*
底特律 1995年
*Behind those eyes closed*
*Holdin' on*
*I don't want another*
*Day to break*
击中他了 击中他了
I got him, I got him!
*Take our, steal our*
指挥中心 有枪击
Central! Shots fired!
*Night away*
有枪击
Shots fired!
雷斯勒中枪
Ressler's been hit!
我的搭档中枪了
My partner is down!
派一辆救护车过来 赶快
Roll ambulance to my location, immediately!
指挥中心收到
Central, copy.
急救人员前往布鲁斯特住♥宅♥大楼
EMT to Brewster housing complex.
有探员受伤 有探员受伤
Officer down, officer down.
我说了让你拿钱别管的 鲍伯
I told you to take the money, Bob.
*Warm shadow*
我们其他人都收了
The rest of us did.
我会照顾好丽莎和孩子们
I'll look after Lisa and the boys.
罪恶黑名单 第七季十七集
兄弟
你想起过老爸吗
You ever think about Dad?
想他什么
What about him?
就...
Just...
有一天早上起来 亲吻妻子和孩子们
You wake up one day, kiss the wife and kids,
然后去上班
you go on the job
不知道这就是生命中最后的记忆
you don't know it's gonna be the last five minutes of your life.
他死之前在想什么呢
What was he thinking right before that?
在想晚餐吃什么 还是交燃气费
What he wanted to have for dinner, or the gas bill?
我们没必要聊这个
We don't need to talk about it.
你见过很多人的死 是吗
You've seen a lot of people get killed, right?
你总是这么...
Is it always that...
毫不在意吗
meaningless?
没错
Yeah.
快到家了
Almost home.
你很久没回来过了吧
Been a while since you've been back, huh?
少说有几年了
A few years at least?
你觉得我是来干什么 度假吗
What do you think this is? A vacation for me?
你觉得我想回来吗
Do you think I want to be here?
我知道你不想回来
I know you don't want to be here.
不过妈已经知道了 我告诉她你要回来
Mom knows, though. I told her you were coming to town.
你告诉妈妈了
You told Mom?
你知不知道今晚要是出什么意外
You do realize that if something goes wrong tonight,
我们两个都要去坐牢
we both end up going straight to jail?
你知道的 是吧
You get that, right?
别紧张
Relax.
妈妈而已
It's just Mom.
她能告诉谁
Who's she gonna tell?
在华盛顿有没有遇到心仪的人 唐尼
So, you got anybody special back in D.C., Donnie?
我什么时候才能有侄子侄女
When am I gonna start seeing some nieces and nephews?
目前还没有 辛迪阿姨
Uh, no one special right now, Aunt Cindy.
不过我已经努力在找了
But I'm looking. I got my eyes open.
当联调局探员很酷吧 唐叔叔
Is it cool being an FBI agent, Uncle Don?
-你有枪吗 -我会携带武器的 本
- You got a gun? - I do carry a weapon, Ben, yeah.
你准备待多久
How long you around?
这个大案是关于什么的
What's this big case we heard about?
-什么大案 -你这次回来要办的那个
- Big case? - The one you're in town for.
罗比说是个很大的案子
Robby said it was something big?
-妈 我都说了这是... -机密
- Ma, I told you it was top... - Confidential.
我们在局里讲的行话 机密
Is the word we use at the Bureau, confidential.
看看
Look at this.
我的两个孩子都在这里
Both my boys under the same roof.
唐 罗比有没有告诉你他的公♥司♥扩张了
Don, did Robby tell you about his company expanding?
你们开过来的那辆古董车就是他买♥♥的
He got himself that collector's car you rode here in.
他还给我买♥♥了这块新表
And he bought me a fancy new watch.
没什么的 妈 就是开了个新车♥库♥
It's nothing, Ma. Just got a new garage,
我们可以存放多一倍的车了 所以
and we can do twice as many cars now, so...
我很高兴你回来 唐
I'm just happy you're home, Don.
真希望你父亲也在
I wish your father could be here
看看他的孩子们现在有多优秀
to see how great both his children turned out.
他一定很骄傲
He'd be so proud.
唐尼 你♥爸♥爸回来 我该怎么和他说
Donnie, what am I gonna tell your father when he gets home?
尼尔校长是个骗子
Principle Neill's a liar.
我们已经谈过很多次了
I thought we were past all this.
你不能继续逃课了
You can't keep skipping class.
课堂上有什么
What am I gonna learn in a classroom
是在真实的世界里学不到的吗
that I can't learn ?out in the real world, anyway?
"真实的世界"是指和你的狐朋狗友们
By "Real world," You mean getting baked with
每天在杰克的农场后面嗑药吗
your wastoid friends out behind the Farmer Jack's every day?
别多管闲事 蠢货警官
Stay out of this, Officer Asshat.
谁不知道你是为了体腔检查才去上学的
We all know you're only joining the academy for the cavity searches.
游手好闲也是一种犯罪 知道吗
Loitering's a crime, you know.
早晚有一天 我会亲手给你带上手铐
One of these days, it'll be me slapping the cuffs on you.
那我可要学点监狱里能用到的东西了
Mm, maybe I'll learn something useful in prison.
比如骰子
Like dice.
汤姆
Tom?
怎么了
What is it?
丽莎
Lisa...
是鲍勃
It's Bob.
他出事了
Something's happened.
我能先进来吗
Can I come in?
等等 等等
Wait, wait...
不 汤米 不要
Please, Tom. No.
不可能 不可能是我丈夫
It can't be. Not my husband.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
你还好吗 唐
Everything alright, Don?
没事 就是有点累
Yeah. J-Just a little tired.
我们开了一晚上车 所以
We drove all night, so, uh,
我可能得去休息一会儿
I'm gonna have to get a little shut eye.
-抱歉 -请便
- I'm sorry. - Oh, of course.
我给你的旧床铺了新床单
I put fresh sheets on your old bed.
你还记得路的吧
You remember the way, don't you?
当然
Of course.
好了
There we are.
抱歉 我不知道...
Okay, I'm sorry. I -- I didn't know --
什么 妈妈会搞个家庭大聚会吗
What, Mom was gonna host a family reunion?
真是个好主意
Good call on that one.
你知道她就是这样的人 遇事就兴奋
You know how she is. She gets excited.
我能怎么办 再次抱歉 好吗
What can I say? Again, I'm sorry, alright?
你应该为欺骗了她而抱歉
What you should be sorry for is lying to her.
别以为我会相信
Don't think for a second I'm fooled
什么古董车 劳力士的破故事
by this whole vintage car and Rolex routine.
你在搞什么 罗比
What are you up to, Robby?
你知道吗
You know what?
你可能会很震惊 唐
This may come as a shock to you, Don --
雷斯勒探员 世界警♥察♥
Agent Ressler, world policeman --
我已经不再是个窝囊废了
I am not a screw-up anymore.
你要是混得那么好 怎么还住在家里
Well, if you're such a success, what are you doing
睡在我们以前的房♥间
living at home, sleeping in our old room?
我只是两头住
I'm just between apartments.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你知道 总得有人照顾妈
You know, somebody had to look out for Mom.
那个人不会是你
You won't do it.
赶快搞定这事吧
Let's just get this over with.
好了
Okay.
你还记得那个老土场吗
You remember the old dirt field?
他们要把那里改造成户外商场
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表