剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
《辣手藏家》前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More"...
你拥有的股份价值将高达每股48美元
Your ownership stake will be valued at up to $48 a share.
你给的价格太高了 公♥司♥搞砸了 董事会知道了
You're overpaying. The company's screwed.The board knows it.
我卖♥♥股份是为了保护你
I'm selling to protect you from that.
他们准备卖♥♥掉股票 我们要让他们卖♥♥给我们
They're gonna sell,so we need them to sell to us.
你确定你想用这个去碰壁吗
Are you sure you wanna go to the wall with this?
从打电♥话♥开始
Start making the calls.
- 900万 - 我发现了一件了不起的作品
- Nine million.- I found a wonderful piece.
1200万欧元 约瑟夫是我能偿还债务的唯一办法
12 million euro. Joseph is my only path to solvency.
去找一份工作
Get a job.
我确信我可以帮助你的博物馆
I believe I can help you with your museum.
- 我想要一份工作 - 什么 跟我工作
- I want a job.- What? With me?
是的 我提醒你一下 我可不便宜
Yes, and I warn you, I don't come cheap.
你一直都是心甘情愿的
You were always a willing participant.
15岁的孩子是不会情愿的
A 15-year-old is never willing.
“不公平”是被未来的姐夫强♥奸♥
"Not fair" is getting raped by your future brother-in-law
然后你的妈妈不相信你
and then having your mother not believe you.
我相信你
I believe you.
你买♥♥家的名字
The name of your buyer.
保罗·赖斯想跟我的买♥♥家见面
Paul Rice wants to meet my buyer,
- 所以我需要一个大牌人物 - 我
- so I need a big name.- Me.
这是我的池塘 是你选择把脚伸进来的
This is my pond you chose to dip your toe in.
你有一个美好的夜晚和一个可爱的女儿
You have yourself a good evening with that charming daughter of yours.
你差点撞到那些孩子
Ah! You almost hit those kids.
哈桑 你在哪里
Hassan, where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
谢谢 我被困一个多小时了
Thank you. I'm stuck here for over an hour.
奥 没问题 哥们
Oh, no problem, man.
嘿 你是马戏团的吗
Hey, are you with the circus or something?
- 不 我 我是参加孩子派对 - 奥
- No, I-I... I do kids parties. - Oh.
我是一个人上路的 回来时轮胎爆了
I was one my way to one when my back tire blew out.
我拧不动螺丝 你看上去身材比我好多了
I can't budge the lug nuts. You look like you're in better shape than me.
是啊 当然 我试一试 哥们
Yeah, sure, I'll give it a try, man.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我说 上午参加孩子派对有点早 是不是
Say, it's kinda early in the morning for a kids party, isn't it?
我喜欢安排早点 你知道吗
I like to set up early, you know?
早上表演 我兴奋无比
Morning of a performance,I... I get so excited
得去化妆
to... to get into the makeup and...
成为另外一个人
become the other person.
哇哦 这太酷了
Wow. This is so cool.
视频显示 不是谋杀
The video displays, not the murders.
增强了毛骨悚然的效果
It's enhancing the creepiness.
如果这就是我们想要的 那么
If that's what we're going for, then...
我们正在通过互联网
We're extending the conversation
连接将对话扩展到世界上任何人
to anyone in the world with an Internet connection.
我不想支持这些人
I don't want to endorse these guys.
我们卖♥♥过斯大林的制♥服♥或是卡斯特的剑 没人出现问题
Nobody had a problem when we sold Stalin's uniform or Custer's sword.
至少卡钦斯基的规模较小
At least Kaczynski was on a smaller scale.
是的
Yeah.
你认为你会杀人吗
Do you think you could ever kill anyone?
哦 我真希望不会
Um... well, I really hope not.
打赌曾有段时间 他们也不认为自己会杀人
Bet there was a time when these guys didn't think they could either.
他们是想通了
Well, they figured it out.
建云公♥司♥动作快是因为他们看到了德格拉夫的价值
Jianwun is moving fast because they see the value in DeGraaf's.
这是我们要动作更快的原因
That's why we have to move even faster.
对 明早10点 谢谢你 苏达先生 谢谢
Yes, 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Thank you, Mr.Sudha. Thank you.
我兄弟被杀了 你居然还卖♥♥纪念品
My brother was killed,and you're selling souvenirs!
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why are you doing that?
我是罗珊娜·惠特曼 请找詹姆斯·汤普森
Roxanna Whitman for James Thompson, please.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on out there?
受害者人♥权♥组织听到了拍卖♥♥风声
Well, a victims' rights group got wind of the auction
大约一小时前出现的 之前一直很安静
and showed up about an hour ago.It had been pretty quiet.
- 现在是炸开锅了 - 需要我叫警♥察♥吗
- Well, now it's blowing up. - Should I call the police?
不 我们不希望出现受害者家属被拖离大楼的
No, we don't want footage of victims' families
录像如病毒般迅速传播
being dragged from the building going viral.
对 但我们也不希望示♥威♥者吓跑客户
Right, but we don't want protesters scaring away clients either.
我们选择纪念品作为什么第一个BidHaus拍卖♥♥
We chose Murderabilia for our first BidHaus auction
- 因为这是很有争议的 - 嗯
- because it's controversial. - Mmm.
让我们看看这样的宣传能将我们引向何处 都给我留心点
Let's see where this publicity takes us.Keep an eye on it for me.
多留心点
Keep an eye on it.
格雷厄姆 格雷厄姆
Graham! Graham!
格雷厄姆
Graham.
醒醒
Wake up!
- 你干什么 - 这就对了
- What you do? - That's it.
你这个笨蛋 你干什么
You dumbass, what you do?
辣手藏家 第2季 第7集
谢谢 谢谢你接到通知后
Thank you. Thank you for coming out
这么快就来了 医生
on such short notice, doctor.
我想要保持这种
I would like to keep this..
特别的安静 好吗 所以
extra-special quiet, okay, so...
我办公室会把账单寄给你 山姆
My office will bill you, Sam.
我是医生 会格外特别地安静
I'm a doctor.It's all extra-special quiet.
让他别紧张
Have him take it easy,
接下来的24小时让他喝大量液体
a lot of fluids over the next 24 hours.
但如果他真要想得到控制
But if he really wants to get a handle on this,
我会每天给他20毫克的阿米替林
I'd do 20 milligrams of Elavil once per day,
他真的应该看心理医生
and he should really see a counselor.
我可以推荐几个专门从事创伤后应激障碍的人
There are several that I could recommend who specialize in PTSD.
- 创伤后应激障碍 - 嗯
- PTSD? - Mm-hmm.
要放松 多喝液体
Rest. Fluids.
没问题 我不需要那些鬼东西
You got it. I don't need that shit.
出去的时候把它扔进垃圾桶
Throw it in the trash on your way out.
你为什么不干脆把你自己扔进垃圾桶里
Why don't you put yourself in there while you're at it?
你到底知不知道自己在干什么
What the hell do you think you were doing?
不关你的事
None of your business.
在我救了你两次以后 我认为有关
Oh, I think it is,after I saved your ass twice.
从昨天晚上到今天整个早上
I've been trying to get ahold of you since last night,
我就一直在找你 最后 我找到你了
all this morning. Finally,I have to track you down.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我跟保罗·赖斯谈过了
I spoke to Paul Rice.
嗨
Hi.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell?
是的 呃
So, yeah, umm...
其中一名抗♥议♥者向我投掷假血
one of the protesters threw fake blood on me.
好的 一次只做一件事 继续
Okay, one thing at a time. Go ahead.
我们会让这个页面不断刷新
So, we'll have this page constantly refreshing,
这样我们可以看到在实时的投标了
so we can see the bids in real time.
- 好的 - 然后 点击进入
- Okay.- And then, clicking through
下一页 我们会得到
to the next page, we get...
泰勒
Tyler?
我不知道怎么回事 一分钟前还好使呢
I don't know.It was working a minute ago.
嘿
Hey.
不 我不明白
No, I don't understand.
这个页面是直播的吗
This page is live?
是这样 争议
So, the controversy
引起的信息量比我们苦心经营的还多
caused more traffic than we built for.
- 网站瘫痪了 - 离拍卖♥♥还有两天了
- The site crashed.- The auction is in two days.
我们会解决的
W... we'll fix it.
是与此同时吗
And in the meantime?
他说我女儿打个招呼
He said hello to my daughter.
他跟奥莉薇亚聊了
He talked to Olivia.
他真是一坨屎
He's such a piece of shit.
我几乎就要离开你了
I was so close to just leaving you
用你手里的鸡♥巴♥独自去处理赖斯吧
with your dick in your hands to handle Rice by yourself.
- 谢谢你 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Well, thank you.- Fuck you. Fuck you.
不许对我说“谢谢你”
Don't you say "thank you" to me!
你把我的小女孩置于危险之中
You put my little girl in jeopardy!
- 什么事都不会发生的 - 你个小杂种 你意识到了吗
- Nothing's gonna happen.- You little shit! Do you realize that?
- 你意识到了吗 - 是的 我明白
- Do you realize that? - Yes. I understand.
我很抱歉 好吗 我会处理的
I'm sorry, okay? I'm gonna deal with it.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表