剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
The Muramasa sword was out of its case
灭火洒水喷头喷水时
when the sprinklers went off,
有几个版画处于危险之中
and there's a few prints in jeopardy.
此外 那个小炭炉
Also, the hibachis...
他们取消了我们的保险范围
They voided our insurance coverage.
罗珊娜
Roxanna.
我要去喝杯咖啡
I'm going to get a coffee.
罗珊娜
Roxanna.
我就是想离开办公室
The point was to get out of the office,
不想让那些事烦我
not to have it follow me.
你是CEO 这些事会一直跟着你
You're CEO. It always follows you.
我懂什么呢 我只是个初级的
What do I know? I'm just a junior.
我有很多重要的工作要做 格雷厄姆
A lot on my plate, Graham.
- 来个大杯黑咖啡 - 拉倒吧 罗珊娜
- Large black, please. - Come on, Roxanna.
我不是初级客户经理
I'm not a junior account executive.
这不是私事 这是根据你的有限经验
It isn't personal. That is the appropriate title
给你的适当头衔
given your limited experience.
我有限的经验
My limited experience?
我给你揽了多少个客户了
How many accounts did I land out from under you?
听着 我知道你的价值 但你在帕克-梅森
Look, I know your value,but you were fired
干了不到一年就被解雇了
from Parke-Mason in less than a year
我只能猜测是因为不得体的行为
for behavior I can only guess was unbecoming.
你也是以同样不得体的行为得到了CEO这个职位吗
The same unbecoming behavior that got you your CEO position?
你就是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
我必须要注意影响 格雷厄姆
I have to think about the optics, Graham.
董事会成员 客户 员工都在看着我
I have board members, clients,employees watching me.
我的助手在那找理由不给我咖啡
My assistant up there finds reasons not to get me coffee
拒绝要求的 更换我爸爸的家具
and refuses to change out my dad's furniture as I'd asked.
- 那 - 如果我被视为有偏心
- That's...- If I'm seen as playing favorites,
只会为他们增加弹♥药♥
I am just giving them ammo.
我要你跟阿廖沙·富利一起工作
I want you to work with Alesha Foley.
当你说 跟阿廖沙工作
When you say, "Work with Alesha"...
- 意思就是为阿廖沙工作 - 为阿廖沙工作
- Work for Alesha.- Work for Alesha.
听着 你做得好 我有理由提拔你
Look, do a good job, and I can justify promoting you.
哇 我激♥情♥澎湃
Wow. I'm motivated.
好好喝你的咖啡吧
Enjoy your coffee.
美国检察官助理 内特·“卡恩病人”
Assistant U.S. Attorney,Nate "Kah-sick."
是Kozyck
Kozyck.
啊 对
Ah. Yeah.
你介意告诉我为什么联邦调查局
You mind telling me why the Feds
正在调查我助手的谋杀案吗
are investigating my assistant's murder?
怎么 纽约警♥察♥局搞砸了
What, the NYPD drop the ball?
哦 不 凶杀案不是我们的调查重点
Oh no, the homicide's not the focus of our investigation.
你的办公室打电♥话♥说他们想和我谈谈
Well, your office called and said they wanted to talk to me
在她的公♥寓♥里发现的物品
about items that were found in her apartment.
是的 你看 在仔细检查罗梅洛夫人的记录中
Yes. Well, see, in the course of going through Mrs. Romero's records...
你知道 硬盘 磁盘 以及诸如此类的
You know, hard drives, zip drives, and so forth...
纽约警♥察♥局警探们发现了一些提及安排
The NYPD detectives found several instances of correspondence
你和市议会多奇议员之间的
alluding to an arrangement between you
通信往来实例
and Councilman Dortch.
Kozyck先生 给您的
Here you go, Mr. Kozyck.
妮可 你能稍等一下吗
Nicole, would you hold on to that for a second?
你多大了 28 29
How old are you? 28. 29?
- 29 - 对
- 29. - Yeah.
那好吧 我就原谅你如此天真
Well then, I'm going to forgive you for being so naive
以为我律师不在场的情况下我会说出些什么
as to think I would say anything without the presence of my attorney,
我已告诉FBI没有律师在场我是什么都不会说的
who was present when I already told the FBI that there was no arrangement.
你还有15秒离开我的办公室
And now you have 15 seconds to vacate my office.
好吧 我会弄到传票的 布鲁克纳先生
Well, I can get a subpoena, Mr. Brukner.
我认为这是一个好主意
I think that would be a bright idea,
我让你记住把它塞进你的屁♥股♥里
and I want you to remember to stuff it up your ass.
妮可 能否把“卡恩病人”送走
Nicole, could you show Mr. "Kah-sick" out?
是Kozyck
Kozyck.
大卫 一个从美国检察官办公室的少年
David, some teenager from the U.S. Attorney's Office
刚来过这里 他说
was just here, and he says that...
别跟我说冷静 告诉我没什么可担心的
Don't tell me to calm down! Tell me I have nothing to worry about.
- 你去哪了 - 好的 好的 抱歉
- Where were you? - Okay, okay. I'm sorry.
你不能让他等了
You can't keep him waiting.
愿主准承你
Asalumu alaikum.
愿主准承你
Wa alaikum salam.
你是店主吗
拉费格的哥哥
麦尔旺·纳瑟里
哈桑·阿尔·阿夫沙尔
Hassan Al Afshar. Ah.
即将停业 所有西装半价
对你的困难很抱歉
店主想加盟唐恩都乐连锁店
自♥由♥之地 哈
Land of the free, huh?
呃 我们知道你愿意
Uh, we understand you're willing
为我们介绍一下
to make an introduction for us...
al-Masrifi的情况
with al-Masrifi.
我只愿意做表弟要求的
I'm only willing to do what my cousin asks,
只因为他是家里人
and only because he's family.
我是一个商人 我希望保持这种方式
I'm a businessman, and I wish to remain that way.
我们也是 只要把我领到al-Masrifi面前
Us, too. Just put me in front of al-Masrifi,
我们就不麻烦你了
and we'll get out of your hair.
我表弟要5万美元佣金 应付
My cousin wants a finder's fee, $50,000, payable...
不 不 不 不 什么 不 这不是交易的一部分
No, no, no, no, no. What? No,that's not part of the deal.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
抱歉
Excuse me.
混♥蛋♥只想救他的小服装店
Asshole just wants to save his little suit shop!
嘘
Shh!
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
我们需要他 我们需要钱
We need him, and we need money.
我得回FBI管他们要5万美元
I got to go back to the FBI and ask 'em for 50 grand...
声称我很紧张那些家伙
for guys I claimed I was tight with.
若刮风便乘风而行
"If the wind blows, ride it."
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck you talking about?
FBI会以10倍的价钱支付一个对付伊♥斯♥兰♥王国的特工
The FBI will pay 10 times that for an operative to Caliphate.
你抓到他们 你可以要10万美元
You go to them, you ask them for a 100,000
而不是5万美元 5万美元给这的阿尔纳瑟里
instead of 50,000...50,000 for Alnasseri here
另外5万美元我还清那个肮脏的警♥察♥
and 50,000 for me to pay off that dirty cop.
诈骗FBI
Scam the FBI?
他们不会逐项要收据的
They're not going to ask for an itemized receipt.
你说过如果我帮你 你就会帮我的
You said you would help me if I helped you.
还是什么 你现在很乐意让我家人关押着
Or what, now you're happy to leave my family in custody?
该死
Oh shit.
如果有来生 我想成为给油漆颜色命名的人
In another life, I want to be the guy who comes up with paint color names.
秋苔 柠檬饼
Autumn moss. Lemon scone.
难以置信 这是米色
Get out of here, it's beige.
没人想把他们的墙都涂上米色 我们需要差异化
Nobody wants to paint their wall beige.We need the differentiation.
你在寻找你们的办公室
And you're looking for yours.
这是你♥爸♥爸的办公室 对吗
This was your dad's office, right?
我想我们可以开始
I thought we could start
讨论我们全新的网上创业 BidHaus
by talking about our new online venture, BidHaus.
在此之前 那天晚上到底发生了什么
Before that, what the hell happened the other night?
我们经历了一件妙不可言的事情 真正的水花四溅
We had a wonderful event,and it was a real splash.
我可不是你的装♥修♥师 罗珊娜
I'm not your fluffer, Roxanna.
好吧 那我们直奔主题 你需要采用生动有趣的东西 我需要好的公♥关♥
Fine. Let's cut to it. You need something juicy to run with. I need good PR.
我给你前者 你给我后者
I give you the former,you give me the latter.
- 如何生动有趣 - 我听说在布鲁塞尔
- How juicy? - I hear Belgian authorities
比利时当局扣押了一艘豪华游艇
have a yacht detained in Brussels,
据称船上有一件非法的克里姆特作品
supposedly with an undocumented Klimt on board.
等等 等等 枯燥无味啊
Blah, blah. That's beige.
多给我一点 跳莎莎舞的美人鱼
Give me something a little more... salsa splash.
山姆·布鲁克纳计划自己开博物馆
Sam Brukner plans to open his own museum.
域外艺术
Outsider art.
这我没听说过
That I hadn't heard.
你现在听说了 但不是从我这
Well, now you have, but not from me.
“有消息称” 我可以用这种说法
"Sources say"... I can work with that.
好的 现在我要你掩盖喷头的事情
Good. Now I need you to bury the sprinkler issue
转而关注我们全新的网上创业 BidHaus
and instead focus on our new online venture, BidHaus.
耶 你有一个网站
Yay. You got a website.
不是一个网站 是一个全新的生意
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表