剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Bigger than any one man can eat by himself.
我愿意与你分享
And I'm offering to share with you.
我对你的剩菜不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your leftovers.
这是和解礼物
It's a peace offering.
我认为这是我们双方的最佳利益
And I think it's in both of our best interests.
我们都知道你只在乎
Oh, we both know that you only care
你自己的利益
about your own self-interest.
你说的完全正确
You're absolutely right about that,
这也是我让你来这的原因
which is why I asked you here.
那么 我给你10%
So, I'll give you 10%.
怎么个10%
Of what?
出租物业 一般收入
Rental properties? General revenue...
我说的是三明治
I'm talking about a sandwich.
是的 它有几种不同的成分
And yes, it has a few different ingredients.
嗯
Hm.
好吧
Well...
我饿了
I'm hungry.
20%.
别那么贪心
Now, don't be a pig.
15.
15.
好吧
All right.
还有 呃 我没有记录这些
And, uh, I'm not recording any of this,
当我们敲定细节前
so you can drop the whole sandwich crap
你可以丢掉这些三明治
when we hammer out the details.
我想知道
I need to know...
是谁把我的计划告诉你的
who was it that told you about my plans?
信赖我判断力的人
Oh, people rely on my discretion.
我相信是他们做的
I'm sure that they do.
你是个非常精明的商人
You're a very smart businessman,
所以我希望你能这样想
so I want you to think this way.
可能对你伤害最深的人是
Who is it that could hurt you the most,
那个向你告密的小老鼠
that little rat that told you...
或者是我
or me?
亚瑟·达文波特
Arthur Davenport.
亚瑟·达文波特
Arthur Davenport.
你看起来糟透了
Oh, you look like shit.
你到底去哪了
The hell have you been?
什么情况
Wha... what happened?
保罗赖斯目前被
Paul Rice is currently in the custody
美国联邦政♥府♥拘押了
of the United States government.
谢谢
Thank you.
你过了这么久才来
Yeah, it took you long enough to get here.
嘿 我一直忙里忙外的
Hey, I've been in and out.
当你离开爆♥炸♥的大楼 你知道
A little bit of paperwork to do, you know,
我得做些文案工作
when you blast the hell out of an entire building.
乌扎伊呢
And Uzay?
死了
Dead.
好
Good.
太好了
That's good.
说道这个 你和我
Speaking of which, you and I...
我们完事了
we are all done.
完事了
Done done?
不用坐牢了
No jail...
没有记录
no record,
你会留下我一个人
you'll leave me alone?
不想去喝杯啤酒吗
You don't want to go for a beer?
是啊 不 我不想喝啤酒
Yeah, no, I don't want to go for a beer.
那你就走吧
Then go.
享受你的人生 你知道 要低调一点
Enjoy your life. You know, cluck around a little.
但要聪明一点
But be smart.
干净一点
Clean.
那就是我想要的
That's all I want.
我要你保证这个
I'm gonna hold you to it.
我想见赖斯
I wanna see Rice.
奥
Oh...
瞧 那是违法的 不道德的
See, that would be illegal, unethical,
坦率地说 这太愚蠢了
and, well, frankly, goddamn stupid.
我刚告诉你我不会违反任何法律
I just told you I'm not gonna break any laws.
我只是想见他
I just wanna see him.
瞧 那颗子弹差点杀了你
Look, that bullet almost killed you.
好吧 你能在这里是因为就差半英寸
All right? You're still here because of half an inch.
好好考虑考虑吧
Think about that.
好好利用你的人生
Make the most of it.
继续过日子
Move on.
德国 杜塞尔多夫
两个月后
商人通常不是
Don't dealers usually put
在墙上挂点艺术品吗
a bit of art up on the walls?
我才走了两个月 你就失去了所有的尊重了
Two months I'm gone,and you've lost all respect.
是啊 你不在德格拉夫的两个月
Yeah, well, two months at DeGraaf's without you,
我贱婊♥子♥的恶习可长了不少
and I've had to up my bad-ass bitch quotient.
我知道这里是怎么回事了
I already know what's going here.
他死之后 我和Yves·Sauvion达成了一个协议
Before he died,I made a deal with Yves Sauvion.
- 杰出的画家 - 是的 我看过他的作品
- Brilliant painter.- Yeah, I read up on him.
- 嗯 - 你确定想开一个
- Hm.- Are you sure you want
过世作者作品的新画廊吗
to open up a new gallery with a posthumous exhibit?
奥 还有比帮助一个人的作品流芳百世更高效的吗
Oh, what better energy than to help a man's work live on?
奥 该死 你要跟我讨论过东方神秘主义了
Oh, damn, you've gone Eastern mysticism on me.
别担心 我不会开始大讲特讲业力问题
Don't worry, I won't start ranting about karma.
虽然 这可能有点适合
Although, that might be somewhat appropriate.
我需要你批准我们开幕式
I need you to approve the "Times" ad
的“时代”广♥告♥
we're running for the opening.
我可以先把拉链拉上吗
May I zip up first?
我想你肯定会喜欢
I think you'll really like it.
我认为它会真正吸引人
I think it'll really draw people in.
你 你又开始谈生意经了
You... you're talking shop again.
- 什么
- What...- Barely back in my pants.
记得你雇我的时候 给我的建议吗
You remember the advice you gave me when you hired me?
“快点 别慢下来”
"Hurry up. Don't slow down."
我已经适应了
Well, I've adapted.
所以你也得跟着改变
So should you.
嘿 这个周末想跟我去海角吗
Hey, want to go to The Cape with me this weekend?
奥 我有很多工作要做
Oh, we have so much work to do.
我们去哪都能做
Well, we can do that anywhere.
任何地方
Anywhere.
但我们可以共进晚餐
But we could have dinner,
我们可以同床共枕
we could wake up in the same bed together.
我意思是 叫我发疯了
I mean, call me crazy.
我认为这很好
I thought you were fine with... this.
这个 这很好
This? This is great.
但我只爱
But I would just love
这一点点
a little bit of that.
好的
Okay, well...
博物馆开张后
how about after the museum opening
我们去海角庆祝一下怎么样
we go to The Cape and celebrate?
说好了
Deal?
没问题
Sure.
我很佩服你
I admire you.
没有浪费时间 开始着手你的画廊
Not wasting time,starting your own gallery.
你很有抱负
You're ambitious.
你用词的方式听起来
Something about the way you used that word
不像是恭维话
doesn't sound like a compliment.
奥 确实
Oh, it is.
迈尔斯·休伊特
Miles Hewitt...
我昨天解雇了他
I fired him yesterday.
我应该听你的警告
I should have heeded your warning.
试图利用自己的地位
He tried to leverage his position with me
和我在中国的另一项交易
for another deal in China,
这大大地伤害了我
which would have hurt me considerably.
听起来就像是他干的
That sounds like him.
我愿意雇你回来
I'm willing to hire you back.
你愿意
You're willing?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表