剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
这是多久以前的事了
And how long ago was it...
那个汤米·康纳勒索我
that Tommy Connor blackmailed me
要一份工作
into a job? Hm?
你好 格雷厄姆
Hello, Graham.
幻想着在这么大的城市里遇见你
Fancy running into you in such a big city.
- 你不要靠近我 - 你是害怕我会
- Don't you come near me.- You're afraid I'm gonna what,
在变暖站这里捅你吗
stab you right here by the warming station?
我还是能控制冲动的
I have some impulse control.
你在这干什么
Wh... what are you even doing here?
你会相信我作为一个小逃亡
Would you believe I stay here sometimes
有时会呆在这里吗
as a little getaway?
I book with reward points.
或许是
Or maybe, um...
只是想打声招呼
just wanted to say hi.
你应该被关在联邦监狱里
You're supposed to be in a federal prison.
你也是
So are you.
- 不 我不是 - 奥 我的天哪
- No, I'm not.- Oh, my goodness.
你还是不明白 是不是
You don't see it, do you?
真可爱
Cute.
我接下了你那份工作
I took your job
无止境地追捕坏人
in the eternal hunt for the bad guy.
我就是新的你
I'm the new you.
不
No.
我要给拉米雷斯打电♥话♥
I'm calling Ramirez.
是啊 我也有他的号♥码
Yeah, I have his number too.
你被策反了
You flipped?
你是说这一切以后
You're saying after all this,
大反转了
it was a flip?
你让我听起来像是70年代的老土
You make me sound like a '70s ranch house.
没错 联邦调查局调查了我
Yeah, the, uh...Federal Bureau investigated me
很明显我有我的价值
and decided I have my own value.
不 不 不 你是资助SICA的
No. No, no, no. You fund the SICA.
他们不可能放了你
There is no fucking way they will cut you loose.
不管怎样
For what it's worth...
拉米雷斯探员对此也不开心
Agent Ramirez was not happy about it.
他的上司出面驳回了他
His boss stepped in, overruled him.
我碰巧知道他们对一名伊♥拉♥克♥指挥官
They have their heart set on a commander in Iraq
很上心
whom I happen to know.
又一门宝贵课程 格雷厄姆
Another valuable lesson, Graham.
直到你升♥天♥去见
Until you get all the way up to God,
不存在的上帝
who does not exist...
总会有一条大鱼
there's always a bigger fish.
你知道吗 像你在样扭曲的人
You know, as twisted as you are,
我一直以为你会有更高的目标
I always assumed there was some higher purpose with you.
美国♥军♥方几十年来一直在撒谎
The U.S. military has been lying to people for decades.
它需要暴漏
It needs to be exposed.
通过资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
By funding terrorism.
当他们达到极限时
People only demand change
他们会要求变革
when they reach their breaking point.
看来你达到你的目的了
Looks like you reached yours,
因为你♥他♥妈♥的的疯了
'cause you fucking flipped.
当你抛硬币时
When you flip a coin,
你只去想去接你看到的那一面
you're only picking what side you see.
两面都仍然在
Both sides are still there.
我只想让你知道我还在这里
I'm just letting you know I'm still here.
我有长久不忘的好记性
And I have a long memory.
我也不懂 有些东西
I don't know. Some of this stuff
应该扔到大街上
should have stayed out on the street.
我应该告诉伊莎贝尔吗
Should I tell Isabel?
不 别告诉
No. Do not do that.
这个博物馆很棒
This museum is awesome
用布鲁克纳命名非常好
and it's gonna be great for the Brukner name.
- 晚上好 山姆 - 牧师
- Good evening, Sam.- Reverend.
- 奥莉维亚 - 奥 你带儿子来了
- Olivia.- Oh, you brought your son.
诺亚
Noah.
没想到你会来
Didn't expect you to be here.
我也没想到 直到今天早上
I didn't either... till this morning.
我想既然
Well, I figured since
你要把你的利润分给你的门徒 我也会这么做
you were bringing your protégé,I would bring mine,
把他介绍给社区的新成员
introduce him to the newest addition to the neighborhood.
- 嘿 奥莉维亚 - 很高兴见到你
- Hey, Olivia.- Good to see you.
山姆 参观一下怎么样
So, Sam, how about a tour?
好的 呃 一楼 一堆艺术
All right. Uh, first floor,a bunch of art.
二楼 又一大堆 三楼
Second floor, a bunch more.Third floor...
- 礼品店 - 礼品店
- Gift shop.- ...a gift shop.
明白了吧 好了 走吧
There you have it. All right, come on.
我看了你送过去的计划
I've been reviewing the plans that you sent over,
在谢菲尔德的多用途空间 非常好
and that mixed-use space on Sheffield, very good,
在公♥寓♥的侧翼
along with the condos at that flank it
和博物馆的对面都留有专用零售空间
and the dedicated retail space across from the museum.
我们的工作做完了
Our work is done.
呃 除了净收入份额外
Uh, apart from the share of the net income,
我需要住房♥保障最低收入百分比
I'm gonna need a guaranteed percentage on the low-income housing.
我需要你的社区
Well, I'm gonna need a guarantee that
全力保证支持
your community is gonna support this thing
- 这件事 - 水涨船高
- all the way.- Rising tide lifts all boats.
我会确保社区看到它
I'll make sure the community sees it.
我一直让奥莉维亚加快这里的进程
I've been bringing Olivia here up to speed on the day-to-day.
你可以直接联♥系♥她
You can just contact her directly.
她现在是我们的重点
She's our point now?
- 非常正确 - 有问题吗
- That's right.- Is that a problem?
没有 没问题
No. All good.
呃 不
Uh, no.
你有点问题 怎么回事
You... you do have a problem.What is it?
诺亚 我们能到外边谈谈吗
Noah, can we speak outside?
- 奥 - 什么
- Oh...- What?
谁也不能走 直到我们弄清楚了
No one goes anywhere till we get this straight.
我被搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
你们两个刚见过一次面 对吧
You two just met that one time, right?
- 对 - 是的
- Right.- Yeah.
那正是她所需要的一切
That was all she needed.
你对我道歉的哪一部分不明白
What part of my apology didn't you understand?
我当时正经历离婚 一时冲动 好吗
I was going through a divorce,acting on impulses, okay?
我已经向前看了 我觉得你也应该
I've moved on. I think you should too.
我们都应该向前看
We should all move on.
不 不 你对她做过什么
No. No. What'd you do to her?
对不起 她对他做过什么
Excuse me, what did she do to him?
嘿 你不懂别插话 柯布
Hey, don't you even start, Cobb.
你不要那样对我说话
Don't you speak to me that way.
- 你对我们一点都不尊重 - 放下你那该死的架子
- You don't have any respect for us.- Get off your goddamn
你应该学点礼貌 荡♥妇♥
high horse. You need to learn some manners, Jezebel.
奥 该死
Oh, shit.
你这个该死的骗子 赖斯跑出来了
You lying sack of shit. Rice is out.
是么 你在哪见到的他
Okay, where'd you see him?
在伊格那丢酒店
At The Ignatius Hotel.
你去那干什么
What... what were you doing there?
你是在耍我吗 我冒着生命危险
Are you shitting me? The guy I risked my life
帮你收拾的那个家伙在大街上撞见了我
to help you put away is bumping into me on the street!
深呼吸
Take a breath.
听我说完
Hear me out.
赖斯会付出代价的 相信我
Rice is gonna pay. Trust me.
但现在 他有非常宝贵的信息可以给我们
But right now, he has extremely valuable information for us.
- 在伊♥拉♥克♥的一些指挥官 - 更多
- Some commander in Iraq.- And more.
作为SICA协议
As the SICA contracts,
他的筹款作用变得更加重要
his role as fund raiser becomes even more important.
他被邀请下个月去那里
He's been invited over there next month
和指挥官以及作战负责人
for a shipment where he's gonna sit down
一起坐下来研究发运货物
with that commander and their operations chief.
他没有被策反
He hasn't flipped.
他在玩你 他在玩你
He's playing you! He's playing you!
听着 格雷厄姆 有些破事你不懂
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表