剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
他死了 是不是
He's dead, isn't he?
我就知道是这样的 几天前我就感觉到了
I just knew. I felt it days ago.
- 他 他被抓走你的那个警♥察♥杀了 - 求你
- He... he... he was shot by the cop that took you. - Please.
我接受不了
I can't.
我们明天就走
We'll leave tomorrow.
不 不 你不用这样做
No, no, you don't have to do that.
你不用这样做
You don't have to do that.
我看到你不断地进进出出
I've seen the way you are constantly in and out,
走来走去 看着你的电♥话♥
pacing, looking at your phone.
这对我们不利
It isn't good for us here.
我接触到一些朋友
I'm reaching out to some friends
我会给你找个住的地方
and I'm gonna find you a place to stay.
你为什么要帮助我们
Why are you helping us?
你不应该这么问
You shouldn't have to ask that.
我不认为你和哈桑是朋友
I didn't think you and Hassan were friends.
我们是朋友
Yeah, we were.
我知道他对你撒谎了
I know he lied to you.
他只想让我们过上更好的生活
He was only trying to get us a better life.
这个傻瓜
The fool.
你在这会有更好的生活
You're gonna have a better life here.
我答应你
I promise you.
你保证不了
You can't make that promise.
你可以想象那种历史
As you can imagine,with that kind of history,
我忍♥不住买♥♥下了它
I couldn't resist buying it.
你想拿住它吗
Would you, uh, like to hold it?
呃 真是一件非常漂亮的收藏品 达文波特先生
Uh, it's a beautiful piece,Mr. Davenport,
但没有人是不可战胜的 即使是一把魔剑
but no man is invincible,not even with a magical sword.
是的 对 当然
Yes, right, of course.
信息是当今最好的武器
Information is the best weapon these days,
我就是这样保护自己的
and that's what I defend myself with.
这就是我今天要见你的原因
And that's why I wanted to see you today.
我不采取敲诈勒索的手段 达文波特先生
I don't take to blackmail, Mr. Davenport.
你误解了 牧师
You misunderstand me, Reverend.
我是为你提供信息
I'm offering you information.
姆布鲁克纳没有完全跟你坦白
Sam Brukner is not being entirely honest with you
他的博物馆计划
about his museum plans.
据我所知 你为他工作
Well, last I checked, you work for him.
如果布鲁克纳一意孤行 他就知道让我们
If Brukner had his way, he'd have us all
为他玩命工作 这是一个错误
working for him, and that's a mistake.
他需要知道他不是不可战胜的
He needs to learn that he's not invincible.
我在博物馆下来了
I'm down at the museum.
正在监督
Supervising.
嘿 诺亚
Hey, Noah.
你是怎么搞到我的号♥码的
Uh, how'd you get my number?
瞧 我们俩没必要都到这来一次
Look there's no need for us both to be here at once.
一切都没问题
Nothing's wrong.
不是 我没有躲着你
No, I haven't been avoiding you.
伊莎贝尔 听着 我经营的一个公♥司♥
Isabel, look, I'm running a company,
我正在建一个博物馆
I am building a museum,
我有个女儿她刚出院
and I have a daughter who just got out of the hospital.
所以原谅我时间这么紧
That... Forgive me for being short.
你怎么 奥 该死
What are you... Oh, shit.
不 不是你 听着 是
No, not you. Listen, it... it...
有点不是时候
it's kind of a bad time, okay?
我要见老爸了 我会给你回电♥话♥ 好吗 拜
I'm about to meet my dad.I'll call you back. Okay, bye.
给你
Here.
谁呀
Who was that?
没人
Nobody.
你介意解释一下逼我那个司机是怎么回事
You mind explaining the driver you forced on me?
你毁了我的车
Well, you wrecked my car.
我给你找个司机
I got you a driver.
那他为什么体型像个保镖似的
So why is he built like a security guard?
我不知道 他经常锻炼
I don't know. He works out.
他叫克劳德
His name is Claude.
伊莎贝尔怎么了 她跟你分手了吗
Was that Isabel? She break it off with you?
没有 她没有
No, she did not.
她只想要性 就是这样
She just wants it to be sex. That's all.
你挺开心吧
You enjoying that?
- 谈论你的性生活吗 - 是的
- Talking about your sex life? - Yeah.
- 当然不是 - 是的
- Hell no.- Yeah.
看着你坐卧不安 现在体会到了
Watching you squirm,shoe firmly on the other foot?
是这样的
Hell yes.
你对她要逃走很高兴
Are you happy being her little escape?
你说什么呢 我是约炮来电吗
What are you saying? I'm a booty call?
是这样么
Is that it?
是的 你是这样的人
Yeah, it's kind of what you are.
我们现在能不能不谈伊莎贝尔
Can we just not talk about Isabel right now?
我带你来这不是为了这事
I didn't bring you down here for that.
我想让你看看博物馆
I want you to see the museum.
你上次没看到
You didn't get to see it the last time.
它很棒
It's pretty great.
别废话了
Cut the bullshit.
那个后卫司机是怎么回事
Why the linebacker/driver?
宝贝 你知道
Sweetheart, as you know,
我很富有 很有能耐
I'm a very rich, powerful man,
当然会吸引了很多要威胁我的疯子
and I attract a lot of crazies that make threats.
这没啥好担心的 好吗
It's nothing to worry about, okay?
忍♥受一下
Put up with it.
如果你想保护我 为什么不把我送远点
If you're trying to protect me,why not send me farther away?
现在是不可能的
That's not a possibility right now.
不
No.
实际上 我认为我应该在这工作
In fact, I think I should work here,
为你的公♥司♥
for your company.
真的吗
Really?
我看过你的一些文件
I've been reading some of your paperwork.
你有很多项目要上 我可以帮助你
You have a lot of projects coming up.I could be helpful to you.
什么 你想学做生意
What, you want to learn the business?
- 是的 - 是吗
- Yeah.- Yeah?
好了 从第一步开始
All right. Baby steps.
你可以采取先参观博物馆
You can start out by taking a tour of the museum,
克劳德为你做导游 过来吧
and Claude will be your guide. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
他对那些难以触及的东西很有帮助
He's very helpful with those hard-to-reach things.
走吧
Come on.
Millain先生
Mr. Millain.
看一看
Have a look.
真不错 是吧
Impressive, right?
- 高达12万 - 这只是一个估价
- Up to 120.- It's only an estimate.
肯定会比这更多
It will almost certainly go for even more.
我已经和那边最伟大的收藏家说了
I've already spoken to one of the biggest collectors out there.
他已经搞到5辆文森特暗影了
He's got five other Vincent Black Shadows
他非常渴望得到你的这辆
and he's dying to get his hands on yours.
呃
Um...
我打算接受史密森的报价
I'm gonna take the Smithsonian's offer.
奥
Oh.
你是不是还惦记着罗珊娜说过的话
You're not hung up on what Roxanna said, are you?
实际上 是的
I am, actually.
奥
Oh.
那要花你很多的钱
That's gonna cost you a lot of money.
还有你的
And you.
如果你不卖♥♥
Now, if you won't make the sale,
我就找个能买♥♥的人
then I'll find someone who will.
我很惊讶你会打电♥话♥来
I'm surprised you called.
为什么改变主意了
Why the change of heart?
我妻子让我想起当初我们刚到这有多么艰难
My wife reminded me how hard it was for us when we first arrived.
不应该让别人难过
Shouldn't make it hard on someone else.
马尔万 这是瓦实提和阿马尔·阿尔·阿夫沙尔
Marwan, this is Vashti and Ammar al Afshar.
如同我说的
As I said,
马尔万是这个地区非常受欢迎的商人
Marwan is a very well-respected businessman in the area.
他也有家人
And he also has a family too.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表