剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
My buyer is very interestedin what you're offering.
他将对整批货物支付200万
He'll pay two million for the whole lot.
这批收藏品的价格是800万比特币
The price for that collectionis 8 million in Bitcoins.
这个亚述石碑是最有价值的文物
The Assyrian tablet is the most valuable item
能值多少 50万
and it's worth what, 500k?
亚述石碑已经5000年了 康纳先生
The Assyrian tablet is 5,000 years old, Mr. Connor.
事实上 这是苏美尔的 不是亚述的
Actually, it's Sumerian, not Assyrian.
如果它是真的话
That is, if it's real.
你是说我卖♥♥假货
You're accusing me of selling fakes?
不 不 不全是
No. No, not all of them.
这就是我们认为200万的原因
That's why we think two million,
最多250万 这是一个很慷慨的报价了
2.5 tops, is more than a generous offer.
听着 如果你不愿意跟我谈判或是不来真的
Now look, if you're not willing to negotiate or be real
那就拉鸡♥巴♥倒 交易结束 好吗
with me, then fuck it,the deal's off, okay?
等下
Wait.
你要接受这个报价
You gonna take the offer?
我说了等下
I said "wait."
为什么想耍我 格雷厄姆
Why are trying to fuck me, Graham?
我的同事被误导了 这个石碑是来自于
My associate was misinformed about which Mesopotamian era
美索不达米亚时期
the tablet comes from.
但并不意味着这是一个复♥制♥品
That does not mean it's a reproduction.
它单个就值400万
And it's worth four million alone.
等一下 我在拍卖♥♥行见过你
Wait a minute. I've seen you around the auction houses.
你是保罗·赖斯
Paul Rice.
你就是al-Masrifi
You're al-Masrifi?
你还没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my initial question.
是的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我只是想保护我自己
I'm just trying to protect myself.
我总是想知道我在和谁打交道
I always want to know who I'm dealing with.
好吗
Okay?
现在一切都已摆在桌面上了
Now that everything is out on the table,
我看不出有什么理由不让我的买♥♥家出价至800万
I don't see why I can't get my buyer up to eight million.
嗯
Hm.
我喜欢你的策略
Well, I like your strategy.
很明智
Sound.
让我知道你的买♥♥家是谁
Makes me wonder who your buyer is.
那 当然
So, I'm sure.
奥 你知道我不能告诉你
Oh, you know I can't tell you that.
你真是在恶搞我喜欢做生意的方式吗 格雷厄姆
You're really messing with the way I like to do business, Graham.
你买♥♥家的名字
The name of your buyer.
保罗 拜托
Paul, please.
在这个城市里想要这些文物的人
There are 15, maybe 20 millionaires
有15个 也许20个百万富翁
in this city who'd even want these items.
你和我都知道他们是谁
You and I both know who they are.
所以
So...
马上给我名字
just give me his name,
我们就可以继续行动了 格雷厄姆
and we can move on from this, Graham.
你也可以离开这个房♥间
And you can leave this room.
山姆·布鲁克纳
Sam Brukner.
你刚才说的是谁
Who did you just say?
塞缪尔·布鲁克纳是我的买♥♥家
Samuel Brukner is my buyer.
山姆·布鲁克纳
Sam Brukner.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表