剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
but that's the deal.
你有接下来两个季度的时间挽回颓势
You have the next two quarters to right the ship.
我们希望在年底前看到有十亿的收入
We want to see a billion in revenue by the end of the year.
你打赢了 你留下
You hit that, you stay.
如果不能
If not...
你就要走你♥爸♥爸刚走过的路
you take the same walk your dad just did.
天呐 说点什么啊
Jesus, say something.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是正确的举动
This is the right move.
法国 巴黎
基彭贝尔格
Kippenberger.
很出色的投资
Excellent investment.
如何出色
Well, how excellent?
1500万
Fifteen.
啊
Ah!
燃烧的加油站
"Burning Gas Station."
鲁沙的作品从未如此炙手可热
Ruscha has never been hotter.
去年在德格拉夫
Last year at DeGraaf's...
“名声大噪”卖♥♥了3000万 我知道 我当时在场
"Smash" went for 30 million.I know, I was there.
但是鲁沙的价格有很大的浮动余地
But there's a wide range on Ruscha.
没有什么能卖♥♥在700万以上的
Nothing else has sold for more than seven.
“名声大噪”改变了这一切
Oh, "Smash" has changed all that.
我这幅画的报价为一千万
I had an offer on this for ten million.
你应该拿下它 米歇尔
Well, you should have taken it, Michel.
我在克罗地亚有一个客户
I have a client in Croatia.
他很低调
He's very low-profile.
他可能愿意做现金交易
He might be willing to make a cash deal.
我可以与之合作
I can work with that.
900万给你这个害羞的客户
Nine million for your shy client.
我想更接近700万 米歇尔
Well, I was thinking closer to seven, Michel.
我做不到
I can't do it.
好吧 跟你聊天很愉快
Okay. Always a pleasure.
800万
Eight.
如果你明天能把带现金来
If you can have the cash here by tomorrow.
我得研究研究
I'll see what I can do.
约瑟夫 是我亚瑟·达文波特
Joseph. Arthur Davenport.
我发现了一件了不起的作品
I found a wonderful piece.
鲁沙
A Ruscha.
1200万欧元
Twelve million Euro.
他要1500万 但我让他走了
Well, he wanted 15, but I got him to go down.
你做不了这么好
You can't do better than that.
别傻了 汤米
Hassan: Don't be a fool, Tommy.
他们的生活看起来很完美
Their lives only seem perfect.
比我们过的还好
Still more than we got, huh?
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
乌扎伊
Uzay?
没有
No.
我看你是有点营养不足
I figured you might be running low on essentials.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这三个星期到底去哪了 我以为你死了
So where the hell were you for three weeks? I thought you were dead.
我关机了
I turned off my phone.
你告诉过我和路易斯不要联♥系♥你
You told me and Luis not to contact you.
他回北部了
He's back upstate.
伊丽莎白的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Elizabeth.
你知道吗 自从我12岁的时候我就认识穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·德米尔
You know, I knew Demir since I was 12 years old.
以前我们一起踢足球
We used to play football together.
他一直想为国家队踢球
He always wanted to play for the national team.
如果你不杀他 杰米尔会杀了我们
Demir would have killed us if you hadn't killed him.
有可能
Maybe.
他们做出了自己的选择
They made their choices.
我们也一样
So did we.
伊丽莎白的死不是你的错
Elizabeth's death is not your fault.
你认识一个叫al-Masrifi的人吗
You know a guy named al-Masrifi?
汤米
Tommy...
你要干什么
what are you doing?
你听到什么了
What have you heard?
那是他的绰号♥ 他的真正美国名字叫保罗·赖斯
That despite his nickname, he's really an American named Paul Rice...
他是SICA经纪人
and he's a broker for the SICA.
我需要和某人做笔交易
And somebody I need to do a deal with.
你开玩笑呢吧
You must be joking.
- 在发生这一切之后 - 我别无选择
- After everything that's...- I don't have a choice.
那晚你和路易斯离开之后 我去了FBI
After you and Luis left that night, I went to the FBI.
我想做件好事 告诉他们真♥相♥
I wanted to do something good. Tell them the truth.
- 你跟他们说我了吗 - 没有
- Did you tell them about me? - No.
- 你把他们带到这来了 - 没有 没有 坐下
- Did you bring them here? - No, no, no. Sit down. No.
他们不知道我们还有联♥系♥ 坐下来
They don't know we're still in contact. Sit down.
哈桑 如果我能帮助FBI拔掉毒刺
Hassan, if I can help the FBI in their sting,
我们两个就都自♥由♥了
we'll both be in the clear.
但现在 我找不到这家伙
But right now, I can't get to this guy...
而我也快没时间了
and I'm running out of time.
我需要你帮忙 拜托
I need your help. Please.
哈桑
Hassan.
该死
Shit.
过去的22年来经营这家公♥司♥
It has been a great privilege...
我深感荣幸
to run this company for the last 22 years.
我会想念你们所有人
And I will miss all of you...
非言语能表达
more than I can say.
但生活还要继续
But life goes on.
罗珊娜从今天开始
Beginning today Roxanna...
将担任临时CEO
will be taking over as interim CEO,
直到董事会作出更持久的选择
until a more permanent selection can be made by the board.
没有人愿意逗留过久而惹人生厌 是吧
No one wants to overstay their welcome, do they?
所以 谢谢你 谢谢大家
So, thank you, everyone...
所有的一切
for everything.
- 呃 我只想说 - 你知道我差点忘了
- Uh, I'd just like to say...- You know I almost forgot.
我今晚在莫曼酒吧将举♥行♥一个派对
I will be holding a party tonight at Bemelman's,
我非常希望你们大家能来
and I would like very much for all of you to come.
喝的我来请客
Drinks are on me.
现在回去工作 走吧 走吧
Now get back to work. Go! Go!
我不信任那个啄木鸟 罗杰·马歇尔
I can't believe that peckerwood, Roger Marshall
还有你的助理馆长
still has you as assistant curator.
我意思是 你应该管理施罗德
I mean, you ought to be running the Schroeder.
这是你邀请我吃午餐的原因吗
Is that why you invited me to lunch?
这样你就可以抓到罗杰的把柄
So you could get the dirt on Roger?
奥 别提他了 我就不能给你留下点深刻印象吗
Oh, forget about him. Can't I just be impressed by you? Hmm?
我已经准备好了 我不知道 也许我可以帮你
Because I am. And, uh, I don't know,maybe there's some way I can help you.
真是受宠若惊 但我觉得自己做的挺好
That's very flattering, but I think I'm doing okay for myself.
我认为这些就是你应该做的事情
Here's what I think you should do.
你得给自己找一个公♥关♥
You need to get yourself a publicist
谁能告诉世人 施罗德成功的背后是因为有你这个有头脑的人
who will tell the world how you're really the brains behind the Schroeder's success.
然后其它的博物馆会出现
And then some other museum is going to come along
会试着以双倍的价钱挖走你
and try to scoop you up for twice the money,
这样罗杰才会醒来
and that will wake Roger up.
你知道吗 我妈妈总是对我大喊大叫 告诉我
You know, my mom used to always yell at me and tell me,
伊莎贝尔 慢点 你跑的太快了
"Isabel, slow down.You're running too fast!"
但有些事情 我已经学会放慢脚步
But in some things... I've learned to slow down.
如果我现在离开施罗德 我会错过
And if I leave the Schroeder now... I'm gonna miss out.
错过什么
On what?
- 附属建筑物 - 附属建筑物
- The annex.- The annex?
奥 我以为你知道
Oh, I thought you knew.
呃 算了
Um, forget it.
不 不能算了
No, I don't forget.
我的意思是 你最好告诉我 因为如果你不告诉我
I mean, you might as well tell me.Because if you don't,
无论如何我会从别人那找到答案
I'm going to find out from somebody else anyway.
他们在西第84街找到了一栋建筑
They found a building on West 84th Street.
他们想开♥发♥一栋新的现代艺术附属建筑物
They want to open a new modern art annex,
向世人展示
displaying people like...
古尔斯基和里希特的作品
Gursky and Richter.
是啊 他们多年来一直想这样做
Yeah. They've wanted to do that for years.
西84街 嗯
West 84th. Hmm.
未知号♥码:得到一些关于你的朋友的信息 格雷厄姆·康纳
嘿
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表