剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
提出你的价格 选择你的团队
Name your price. Pick your team.
那我的画廊怎么办
What about my gallery?
你还没开业呢
Well, you haven't opened yet.
但我会赔偿你的沉没成本
But I'll pay for your sunk cost to-date.
哦 那太
Well, that's a very...
一个非常好的提议
A very good offer.
那么
So?
- Hey. - 罗珊娜:你醒了吗
嘿
很抱歉我又来晚了
I'm sorry again I'm so late.
没事的 我这些天没贪睡
No, it's fine. I'm not much of a sleeper these days.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
西蒙·彭解雇了迈尔斯
Simon Peng fired Miles
要我回到德格拉夫
and asked me to come back to DeGraaf's.
不是扯淡吧
No shit.
恭喜啊
Well, congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
That's amazing.
我应该接受吗
Should I take it?
呃 是的 你应该接受 这怎么还是问题吗
Uh, yeah, you should.How is that even a question?
我正在尝试开我的画廊 你知道吗
Well, I'm trying to open my gallery, you know?
对 是的 当然知道那个画廊
Right. Yeah, of course, the gallery.
或许你可以 经营一家跨国公♥司♥
Or you could just, uh,run the multi-national company
为之辛苦奋斗
you fought so hard for.
你做了一个了不起的事 顺便提一下
And you did a kick-ass job running, by the way.
- 我做到了 是不是 - 是的 你做到了
- I did, didn't I?- Yes, you did.
你为什么睡不着
Why are you not sleeping?
我很好
I'm fine.
过来坐会
Come on, let's sit.
知道吗 考虑到你被枪击
You know, considering you were shot,
如果你还没有完全好 这没事的
it's okay if you're not completely fine.
我很好 我保证
I'm good. Okay? I promise.
我在做我的个人训练
I'm doing my P.T.,
我在找工作
I'm looking for a job.
你不想找我要工作
You didn't want to ask me for a job?
我不认为你会答应
I didn't think you'd say yes.
此外 我认为咱俩不在一起工作
Besides, I think that you and I work better
会更好
not working together.
达文波特答应帮我联♥系♥一些朋友
Davenport's promised to put me in touch with some friends,
拭目以待
so we'll see.
- 那就好 - 嗯
- Good.- Mm.
那个FBI离开你了
The FBI are leaving you alone?
是的 看起来是
Yeah, they seem to be.
如果你没做错什么
Well, if you're not doing anything wrong,
你没什么好担心的 是吧
you have nothing to worry about, right?
我没什么错
Nothin' wrong.
一切都向积极的方向发展 就像我跟你说的
It's all positive direction like I told you.
不管怎么说 你来这征求我的意见
Anyway, you came here asking me for advice.
所以 你应该夺回你的宝座
So, go take your throne back.
我会的
I will.
达文波特先生 开门
Mr. Davenport, open the door!
达文波特先生 开门
Mr. Davenport, open the door
否则我们强行进去了
or we'll be forced to do it for you!
好的 好的 我来了
All right, all right, I'm coming!
下午好
Good afternoon.
- 亚瑟·达文波特 - 什么事
- Arthur Davenport?- Yes?
我是税务官员詹姆斯.汤普森
Revenue Officer James Thompson.
我有一封来自美国纽约
I have a seizure warrant and writ of entry
南部地区法♥院♥的扣押和收回土地执行书
from the United States District Court of Southern New York.
给我的扣押令
A seizure warrant for me?
请你站一边 让我们进去
I need you to stand aside and let us enter.
好 好 当然 请进
Yes, yes, of course. Do come in.
瞧 汤普森先生
Look, Mr. Thompson,
我们不能合理地讨论这个问题
can't we discuss this reasonably?
我知道我错过了一些款项 但我打算
I know I missed a few payments,but I was planning...
两次出庭
And two court appearances.
你还在销♥售♥你的财产
You also sold your property upstate
但没有上报美国国税局
but didn't report it to the IRS.
是 正如我所说的 我正打算
Yes, as I said,I was planning on making...
你有两个小时的时间收拾任何个人物品
You have two hours to collect any personal effects
然后请你离开现场
and then I need you to leave the premises.
现在这是政♥府♥财产
It's now government property.
如果你需要打包 我们将协助你
If you need help packing,we'll assist you.
- 嗨 马特 - 格雷厄姆 我是马特.格拉德克利夫
- Hi, Matt.- Graham. Matt Radcliffe.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你联♥系♥我
Uh, thanks for getting back to me.
很高兴我们能这样做
I'm glad we could do this.
是的 你似乎弄明白了
Yeah, well, you seemed determined.
我从不知道我有一个同父异母兄弟
Well, I... I never knew I had a half-brother,
所以我觉得应该见面
so I felt like it would be worth meeting.
嗯
Hm-hm.
我可以跟你喝点什么吗
Can I start you gentlemen off with something to drink?
白葡萄酒 红葡萄酒
White wine, red wine,
或者啤酒
maybe a beer?
好的 我要一杯蓝月亮
Yeah. I'll have a Blue Moon.
那您呢 先生
And for you, sir?
- 我来点水就行 - 马上来
- I'm fine with water.- I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么你是一名建筑师
So you're an architect.
是的
Yeah.
呃 你说你曾经在商业艺术圈
And, uh, you said that you were... in the art business?
是的 准确说 是这样的
Yeah, exactly. Yeah, that's right.
我在两个最大的拍卖♥♥行
I was with two of the biggest auction houses
呆了一段时间
for a period of time and, uh... yeah.
我现在正寻找机会
I'm looking for a change.
一些不那么脏的事情
Something less dirty.
你说什么
Excuse me?
得了吧
Come on.
整个生意就是个大骗局
The whole business is one big scam.
了解的人都知道那是狗屎
The people in the know are full of shit
不知道的人都被骗了
people not in the know... fleeced.
好吧 我
Okay. Well, I'll, uh...
保证不会卖♥♥给你任何东西
promise I won't try and sell you anything.
我不知道
I don't know how...
你对我或我老爸知道多少
how much you know about me or my dad.
呃
Uh...
抱歉 我们的老爸
Sorry, our dad.
我爸爸是乔·拉德克利夫
Joe Radcliffe is my dad.
他从小就抚养我
He raised me since I was little.
但我们拥有共同的DNA
But we share the same DNA.
一半
Half.
听着 我不想那么混♥蛋♥
Look, I don't want to be a prick,
但你♥爸♥爸当他已婚并有了一个孩子的时候
but your dad got my mom pregnant
把我妈妈搞怀孕了
when he was already married and with a kid.
那不是我想融入的DNA
That's not the DNA I wanna lean into.
是的 我知道他干了什么
Yeah, I know what he did.
那么 你知道我不愿意
So, you get that I'm not crazy about
和他或他的家人在一起
identifying with him or with the family
老实说 我对你和他一无所知
that, frankly, I don't know at all.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁来评判我
Who the fuck are you to judge me?
你根本不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am.
还有我不
And I don't...
我不需要知道你是谁
I don't need to know who you are.
我的生活挺好
My life is good.
我无需让一些不好的回忆
I am set without having some bad memory trying
进入我的生活
to jump back into my life.
所以 请
So, please...
不要给我打电♥话♥
stop calling me.
亚瑟 是的 是我
Arthur? Yeah, it's me.
我真的很需要那些求职面试
I really need an update on those job interviews.
是的 很着急
Yeah, urgently.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表