剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
《辣手藏家》前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More"...
这曾经是我最喜欢的书
And this used to be my favorite book.
“艾萝依”
"Eloise."
你来干什么 你陷害了我老公
What are you doing here? You framed my husband.
我保证你会得到报应
I, I'm going to make sure that you get what you have coming.
我要你马上就走
I want you out of here now.
我有一个客户
I have a client.
他可能愿意做现金交易
He might be willing to make a cash deal.
900万
Nine million.
约瑟夫 我发现了一件了不起的作品
Joseph, I found a wonderful piece.
- 1200万欧元 - 我喜欢它
- 12 million euro.- I love it.
和你做生意真棒
Nice doing business with you.
美国检察官办公室要和我谈谈
The U.S. Attorney's Office wants to talk with me.
- 他们要搞迫♥害♥ - 我的牧师认为我应该合作
- They're on a witch hunt.- My pastor thinks I should cooperate.
在他即将到来的采访期间
If you were to use your influence
特别是某些议员在你的教会里
with a certain councilman in your congregation,
我会一直心存感激
I would be eternally grateful.
我的家人应该现在就跟我在一起
My family should be with me right now
但你们移♥民♥局的人仍然把他们关押在某个地方
but instead your immigration people are still holding them somewhere.
这是公开的信息 你应该能够打电♥话♥查出
It's public information.You should be able to call
他们被扣押在哪里
to find out where they're being detained.
系统中没有任何记录
I've got no record of either in the system.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no,
不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
看见那个孩子了吗 他妈妈 琼 曾经为我工作过
See that kid? His mom, Joan,she used to work for me
直到保罗·赖斯的手下杀了她
until Paul Rice's crew killed her.
我会抓到你要的人
I'll get your guy.
我会告诉我表弟 让你和al-Masrifi取得联♥系♥
I will talk to my cousin about putting you in touch with al-Masrifi.
谢谢
Shukran.
那是不能
That's unacceptable.
我们的条款清单再清楚不过了
We could not have been clearer on our list of terms.
你的条款是白日梦
Your terms are pipe dreams.
这些条款是我们客户的意愿
They're my client's wishes.
- 我只想 - 安静 特雷弗
- All I want...- Quiet, Trevor.
他是一个成功的艺术家 为这家唱片公♥司♥赚了数百万
He's a best-selling artist who's made millions
他应得到相应的的待遇
for this label, and he demands to be treated accordingly.
我们是再公平不过的了 念及是我们把他打造成了一位明星
We've been more than fair,considering we made him a star.
你们把他打造成明星的
You made him a star?
你们觉得我们和这事无关吗
You don't think we have anything to do with it?
我们需要商品额外的10个点
We'll take an extra 10 points on merch,
你们保留出版权
you retain publishing.
- 稍等一下 - T 让我来处理
- Hold up a second.- T, please, let me handle this.
我们已经出版了 我不明白这一点
We already have publishing.I don't see the point.
重点是你们要留住T
The point is you get to keep T.
否则 我们要带他离开这里
Otherwise, I'm taking him out of here.
- 你不可以 - 看着我
- You can't. - Watch me.
我的青春的故事就在那
Story of my youth right there.
不 我 我意思是我 我在高中时候
No, I... I mean I... I listened to this album
不停地听这张唱片
nonstop in high school.
我也是 直到我爸爸发现了它 把它扔进了垃圾桶
So did I. Until my dad found it and threw it in the trash.
他实现的目标比唱的还要多
Well, he was more of the target than the target demo.
那么 我们有这张未经剪辑的
So, we have the original,
“狮子的骄傲”原版录音专辑
unedited master of the "Lion's Pride" album.
世上甚至不知道它仍然存在
World doesn't even know it still exists.
- 奥 但他们想知道的 - 这实际上是独一无二的
- Oh, but they'll wanna know.- It's literally one of a kind.
我们必须持续报道
That's the angle we have to keep hitting.
这是历史见证物“之一”
It's a "one of." Piece of history.
Title唱片公♥司♥希望我们要尽可能地炒作 我也一样
Title Records wants us to be as noisy as possible, and so do I.
呃 先生
Um, Mister...
呃 我是说 罗亚尔·T来了要见您
Uh, I mean, Royal T is here to see you.
谢谢你 埃文 让他进来
Thank you, Evan. Send him in.
特尔 我是罗珊娜·惠特曼 很荣幸 请坐
Tre. Roxanna Whitman.It's a pleasure. Please.
我现在叫“特雷弗”
I go by "Trevor" now.
叫斯普瑞维尔先生更好一些
Better yet, "Mr. Sprewell."
斯普瑞维尔先生 见到您是我的荣幸
Mr. Sprewell, it's an honor to meet you.
我是您的超级粉丝啊
I'm a huge fan.
我听说你有我的“狮子的骄傲”原版录音
I hear you got my "Lion's Pride" master.
你打算把它卖♥♥给
And that you plan to auction it off
出价高的人
to the highest bidder.
Title唱片公♥司♥要求为我们代表他们处理出♥售♥事宜
Title Records has asked us to handle the sale on their behalf.
我们特别高兴
And we're thrilled.
嗯 我可不是
Mm. And I'm not.
你瞧 “狮子的骄傲”这个版本
You see, that version of "Lion's Pride"
无权见到天边的曙光
has got no business seeing the light of day.
它是我的
It's mine.
严格意义上讲 它的所有者是Title唱片公♥司♥
Technically, it's owned by Title Records.
我才不管你的什么“严格意义”
I don't give a shit about your "technically."
你们试着卖♥♥一下 我的团队下一次
You try and sell it, and I'm coming right back here
马上就会来这里
with my team next time.
呃 抱歉
Um, um, I'm sorry,
呃 你说你的团体 你的意思是
um, when... when you say your team, you... you mean...
- 律师们 混♥蛋♥ - 嗯 对
- Lawyers, asshole.- Mm-hmm. Right.
满满一车律师
A van full of lawyers.
比我今天带回来的任何人都可怕
Scarier than any crew I ran with back in the day.
这点要相信我
Trust me on that.
辣手藏家 第2季 第5集
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want,
但我有些朋友 知道如果我要是走太久的话
but I have friends who will know if I'm gone too long.
我们也不想这样
It's not what we want,
这是你想要的 格雷厄姆
it's what you want, Graham..
你要求的这次见面
You requested this meeting.
你为al-Masrifi工作
You work for al-Masrifi?
解开吧
Come on.
我是为有特殊品味的文物买♥♥主工作
I work for a buyer who has specific taste in antiquities.
极其罕见的品味
Extremely rare tastes.
听说你的老板可以提供
I've heard your boss can provide for that.
你当过兵
You were in the army, huh?
美国第一步兵师 是吧
U.S. First Infantry, yeah?
- 是的 - 我也当过兵
- Yeah.- I was in the army, too.
但我是在另一边
But on the other side.
我的共和国卫队为萨♥达♥姆♥而战
My Republican Guard fought for Saddam.
什么 你想吓唬我
What, are you gonna scare me?
告诉我你杀过多少美国人
Tell me how many Americans you killed?
实际上 我没有
Actually, I wasn't,
但是如果你喜欢 我可以告诉你我的许多朋友是怎么死的
but I can tell you how many of my friends died if you like.
看 政♥治♥家发动了战争
Look, the politicians start the wars.
我会让他们道歉
I'll let them do the apologizing.
我是为生意而来
I'm here for business.
我们能做合作吗
Can we do business?
这正是我一直要回答的问题
That's exactly the question I've been trying to answer.
为什么找我们
Why come to us...
而不是继续通过哈桑 阿尔 阿夫沙尔
rather than continuing to go through Hassan al Afshar?
哈桑的文物有限
Hassan had limited items.
我需要的更多
I want more.
我要知道跟谁合作 他们想要什么
With who I know and what they want,
没理由停止赚钱
there's no reason to stop making money.
对每一个人来说
For everyone.
你应该知道离开阿夫沙尔是一回事
You should know that moving on from al Afshar is one thing,
失去他的信任 没啥大不了的
break his trust, no big deal,
但失去al-Masrifi的信任
breaking al-Masrifi's trust
是另外一回事
is quite another.
他信任我吗
Do I have his trust or not?
我们会给你回复收藏品和价格
We'll get back to you with prices and items.
好的 等一下 等一下
Okay, wait a sec, wait a sec.
各有利弊
Cuts both ways.
见到al-Masrifi本人前 我不会同意什么
I'm not agreeing to anything until I meet al-Masrifi himself.
你现在正在跟他说话呢
You're talking to him right now.
我们知道在哪能找到你 格雷厄姆
We know where to find you, Graham.
糟糕
Shit.
拉米雷斯
Ramirez.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表