剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
但我猜他们并不挑剔
But I guess they're not particular.
好的 它在哪
Okay. Where is it?
你是缉毒警吗
Are you a narc?
我需要找到这个女人和她的儿子
I need to find this woman and her son
为了一个朋友
for a friend.
即使我是
Even if I was some
拯救妇女队长 我不不该
Captain Save-a-Hoe, which I'm not...
通常我不会求竞争对手
I don't usually ask for favors
帮忙
from the competition.
这开了一个不好的先例
It sets a bad precedent.
一旦他们安庆释放
I'll give you a finder's fee
我会给你介绍费 好吗
once they're safely released, okay?
先预付15000美元
15 racks upfront.
每次都这样 我给你带了1万
Every time. I brought 10.
你可以欠我剩下的5000
You can owe me the other five.
无论他们想要
In addition to 20%
女孩和她儿子 再加20%
whatever they want for the chica and her hijo.
如果他们还活着的话
If they're even still alive.
辣手藏家 第2季 第8集
她的大脑右额叶
She sustained a contusion
受到了窗户的持续撞击
on her right temporal lobe from hitting the window.
但幸运的是 没有内出血
But thankfully, no internal bleeding
我们从核磁共振成象上看有非常轻微的肿胀
and very mild swelling from what we can see in the MRI.
她非常幸运 布鲁克纳先生
I'd say she got very lucky, Mr. Brukner.
是啊 我不敢相信她竟然如此愚蠢
Yeah. I can't believe she was so dumb.
您说什么
Excuse me?
不 我的意思是喝醉的人 他们会做傻事
No, I mean, drunk people,they do dumb things.
他们 这是我的经验之谈
They... I speak from experience.
她没喝醉
She wasn't drunk.
医生 她把我的车撞到路灯上了
Doc, she wrapped my car around a lamppost.
脑震荡是不可预知的
Tremors can be very unpredictable.
它甚至可能会发作
It might even have been a seizure.
但在未来24小时内
But we'll monitor
我们会监控她的大脑活动
her brain activity over the next 24 hours
以确保不会出现多发性硬化并发症
to make sure that complications don't arise again from the MS.
什么
What?
多发性硬化症
"MS"?
在摄像机前的表现
Going on camera like that...
我当时的状态
in the state I was in...
真是太愚蠢了
...it was so stupid.
我让自己变得这么情绪化
I let myself get so emotional.
摆脱这个耻辱的困境吧 罗珊娜
Get out of that shame barrel, Roxanna.
但这个困境又如此熟悉
But it's such a familiar barrel.
一杯酒可能会
And a drink would probably
让你不再那么孤独 对吧
make it less lonely in there for you, right?
至少是暖和一点
A little warmer, at least.
你现在想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink right now?
不
No.
但你在公园里不恰好是一个触发点吗
But you in a park isn't exactly a trigger point.
过奖了
I'm flattered.
你的触发点经常出现在你的周围吗
How often are you around your trigger points?
经常地
Constantly.
出现在工作和家人中
They're work and family.
你要对自己负责
Just take responsibility of self.
控制你能接受和不能接受的
Control what you can and accept what you can't.
如果我无法控制 其他人也无法控制
If I am not in control,everybody else is.
为什么会这么糟
And why is that so bad?
你不相信别人会支持你吗
You don't trust that other people can have your back too?
你怪我吗
Can you blame me?
不
No.
但
But...
脆弱远比控制
vulnerability is much more powerful
更强大 罗珊娜
than control, Roxanna.
所以 也许从那开始
So, maybe start there.
是的
Yeah.
我需要两间酒吧
I'm gonna need two bars.
一个在这 一个在另一间屋子
One here and one in the other room.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
等下 什么 不 不 不
Wait. What... No, no,no, no, no, no, no, no.
呃
Ugh.
我想我们说的是高脚柜
I thought we said highboys.
这不是坐下来的事情
This is not a sit-down affair.
我讨厌这个餐桌的中♥央♥摆饰
And I hate the centerpiece.
请都撤掉
Get rid of it all. Please.
- 我们会办的 - 谢谢
- Will do.- Thank you.
很完美了
That's perfect.
至少看起来不错
At least this looks right.
您之前从未搞过这样的创作吧 是吗
You've never produced anything like this before, have you?
没在这么紧的时间限制下
Well, not under this tight time frame,
呃 当然也没和无能的设计师合作过
and, uh, certainly not with incompetent planners. Hmph.
等下 你不是这项策划者之一吗
Wait. Weren't you the one who pushed for this schedule?
筹款期快结束了 伊莎贝尔
Well, fund-raising season is almost over, Isabel.
嗯
Mm.
这个博物馆会很棒的
This museum could be so amazing.
如果我能让山姆尽快批准
If I could just get Sam to approve things a little quicker.
说给我听听
Ha! Tell me about it.
他每天都把我逼疯了
He drives me crazy every day.
听听 一个朋友给另一个朋友的忠告
Listen, a piece of advice from one friend to another:
小心他的周围
be careful around him.
意思是
Meaning?
意思是 也许我不该这么说 但
Meaning, I probably shouldn't say this, but...
他的动机并不像看上去的那样
his motives aren't always what they seem.
你不知道我的动机是什么
You don't know what my motives are.
某些东西告诉我 你有点太优雅
Well, something tells me you're a little too classy for that.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks.- You're welcome.
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
是医生让你这样到处走动的吗
Did the doctor okay you to be walking around like this?
我想撒尿 好吧
I had to pee. Okay?
我真的不想在地上爬着
I didn't really feel like crawling across the floor.
怎么了
What?
我知道那个多发性硬化症了
I know about the MS.
奥 该死
Oh, shit.
你为啥什么都不说
Why the hell didn't you say anything?
因为这样一来
Because of the way
你又要对我刨根问底的
you just sized me up looking for the problem.
不 不 我不会的
No. No, I did not.
我不会
I didn't.
我在这里的全部原因就是避免这一切
The whole reason I'm here is to avoid all of that.
我在芝加哥受够了
I've been getting enough of it in Chicago.
那 那是
That... that's...
那是你退学的原因
That's why you quit med school?
是的
Yeah.
大家都知道
And everyone knows.
你 你妈妈 她 她知道
Your... your mom, she... she knows.
- 是的 - 是的 她知道
- Yeah.- Yeah, she does.
我让她别告诉你
I made her promise not to tell you.
我是你的父亲 奥莉维亚
I am your father, Olivia.
我一年能看见一次我父亲
My father who I see once a year
如果他的工作时间表允许的话
if his work schedule permits it.
你要教我教育子女的技巧 是这样的吗
You're gonna make this about my parenting skills? Is that it?
不 实际上 你正在做这件事
No. Actually, you're making this about you.
听着 我有复发缓解型多发性硬化症
Look, I have relapse-remitting multiple sclerosis.
为什么会这样 天晓得
Why, how, who knows?
长♥期♥的 我完蛋了
Long-term, I'm fucked.
短期来看 现在
Short-term, right now...
一切都好
it's all good.
奥 是的 奥 是的 一切都好
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, it's all good.
你 你有 你有脑震荡
You... you're... you're having tremors.
你发生了车祸
You're getting into auto accidents.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表