剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
...Tommy.
消防队20分钟前接到电♥话♥
The fire department got the call 20 minutes ago.
你得过来一趟 山姆
You gotta get down here, Sam.
我离开了亨利
I'm leaving Henry.
博物馆着火了
The museum's on fire.
我记得你不想再见到我了
I got the impression you didn't want to see me anymore.
我没有
I don't.
你想怎么样 格雷厄姆
What do you want, Graham?
我想要回我一生中的去年
I want the last year of my life back.
我真的 真的想要我的女朋友回来
I really, really want my girlfriend back.
你给不了我任何一个 是不是
You can't give me any of that, can you?
我有一瓶上好歌♥海娜酒
I have a nice bottle of Grenache.
你真的相信那些先前说过的屁话吗
You really believe that bullshit you spouted earlier?
有关揭露军方的事情
About exposing the military?
我相信
I do.
你认为付钱给人绑上炸♥弹♥
You think it's okay to pay for people to strap on bombs
炸死成千上万无辜的人是没关系的
and blow up thousands of innocent people?
孩子们呢 你也认为没关系
Kids? You think that's okay?
你认为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥是邪恶的
You see terrorism as evil.
我不会假装很好
I'm not gonna pretend it's nice.
但
But...
问题是 这是有目的的
the thing is, it's done with purpose.
你可能并不赞成这一目的
You might not agree with that purpose,
但它 它就在那里
but it's... it's there.
真正的邪恶是不需要理由的
Real evil lacks reason.
这就是政♥府♥所做的
It's what governments do.
每天 他们都在毫无理由地
Every day, they murder innocent people
大规模杀害无辜的人
on an industrial scale without reason.
这是 失控的贪婪
It's just... runaway greed.
所以 死去几个无辜的人 带走真正的邪恶
So, if a few innocent people die to take down real evil...
你不认为 这是一个很小的代价吗
it's a small price to pay,don't you think?
现在 哦 如果你不介意的话
Now, uh, if you'll excuse me...
我不能接受
I can't accept that.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表