剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的 我们 谈谈德格拉夫公♥司♥的背景
Okay, let's... talk a little bit about the background of DeGraaf's...
然后我们再谈谈比格斯照片
so I have it, and then we can talk about the Biggs photos.
好的
Okay.
德格拉夫公♥司♥成立于1883年
DeGraaf's was founded in 1883.
它是最大的私营拍卖♥♥行
It is the largest privately-owned auction house
它具有优良传统
with a long-standing tradition
历史源远流长
of history and excellence.
同时也向前迈进了一步 领先了一步
But also with one step forward, one step ahead.
见过我父亲吗 我们是非常不同的人 但他是
Have you met my father? We're very different people, but he is the...
他是传统型的
he is the tradition...
传统主义者 而我是 我是向前迈进一步
traditionalist, and I am the...I am the step forward.
这是一个新的时代 我们需要新的改革
This is a new era. We need new changes.
有水吗 人♥民♥正在回应
Is there any water? People are responding, though.
数字不会说谎
Numbers don't lie.
人会
People do.
但数字不会
But numbers don't.
好的 我想我们有点偏离方向
Okay. I think we're going a little bit off course.
你的照片 杰夫
Your pictures... Jeff.
他们很有力量
They have a lot of power.
从他们的眼中你就能看出来
You can see it in their eyes.
他们是诚实的
They're honest.
这给了他们力量
And that gives them power.
当然 呃 你为什么不先谈谈艺术呢
Sure. Uh... why don't you talk a little bit about the art, then?
人们不喜欢我在这谈
People don't like me here.
为什么
Why?
因为我有 野心
Because I have... ambition.
因为我是为自己而抗争
Because I stand up for myself.
罗珊娜 你没事吧
Roxanna, are... are you okay?
我恨这些该死的椅子
I hate these goddamn chairs...
我恨这个屋子
and I... I hate this room...
我恨这座大楼
and I hate this building.
无意冒犯 杰夫 我讨厌这个访谈
And no offense, Jeff,but I hate this interview.
记我账上
Bill me.
哈
Huh.
你都录下来了吗
Did you get all that?
让我一个人待会儿
Just leave me alone.
拜托 让我一个人待会
Please, leave me alone.
瑞恩 什么事
Yeah. Ryan?
我刚听到一个消息 关于哈桑
I just heard the news... about Hassan.
- 你还好吗 - 是的 你打算怎么办
- You okay?- Yeah, what are you gonna do?
就是这样的
It is what it is.
好的 如果有什么需要告诉我
All right. Let me know if there's anything you need.
好 实际上 我有需要
Yeah. Actually... there is.
我可以借用你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
评估通常需要多长时间
How long does an appraisal usually take?
时间应该更长一些
Huh! Longer than it should.
关于这些家伙我有一套理论
I have a theory about these fellows.
我想他们认为我们不理解
I think they think we don't appreciate
他们有多么的劳累而且报酬低
how overworked and underpaid they are.
所以他们花费额外的时间 来显得他们有多么的重要
So they take extra long just to make themselves seem more important.
把我的杯子装满 我可以等一整天
Keep my glass full,and I could wait all day.
或者你先回去工作
Or if you have to get back to work,
- 他完事了我给你打电♥话♥ - 没关系
- I can always call you when he's done.- It's all right.
当你父亲创建这个公♥司♥时 你可自己掌控时间
When your father built the company, you set your own hours.
你父亲一定是一个有趣的人
Must be an interesting man, your father,
从一无所有到变得如此强大
to have come from nothing and become so powerful.
有趣 可能吧
Interesting, maybe.
一定很难
Tough, definitely.
你不想惹他生气
You don't want to make him mad.
真的 怎么说
Really? How so?
我只能说我很小的时候我就学会了拿枪
I'll only say that at an early age I learned how to handle a gun.
打猎
Uh-huh. Hunting?
我记得当我少年时
I remember when I was a teenager,
一个竞争对手想买♥♥我父亲的公♥司♥
a rival wanted to buy my father's company...
但他拒绝出♥售♥ 那个人来到我家威胁他和我们
but he refused to sell. The man came to our house and threatened him... and us.
当时我们建立一个游泳池
We are building a swimming pool at the moment,
所以到处都是水泥
so there was all this cement laying around.
我父亲走到外边
My father marches this man outside, and...
很抱歉耽搁你们了 先生们
Sorry about the delay, gentlemen.
我必须和我们伦敦的人进行核对
Had to check with our people in London.
鲁沙作品的市场非常不稳定
The market for Ruscha is pretty volatile.
那是
It is?
嗯 因此 基于最新的拍卖♥♥数据
Mmm. So, based on recent auction figures,
我与销♥售♥账单上的结论一致 1200万
I concur with the bill of sale, 12 million.
我会把这个转发给您的保险商
We'll forward this onto your underwriter.
- 太棒了 谢谢 - 好极了
- Great. Thank you.- Excellent.
嘿 从这到肉类加工区最快的路线怎么走
Hey, what's the quickest way to the meat-packing district from here?
去肉类加工区干什么
What's at the meat-packing district?
- 我有个晚餐安排 - 跟谁
- I have dinner plans.- With who?
在画廊开幕式认识的一些人
Just some guy I met at the gallery opening.
- 什么人 - 他叫Kishir
- What guy? - His name is Kishir.
他是从孟买♥♥来的 他要带我参观
He's from Mumbai. He was gonna give me tours of all...
- 所有的画廊 - 他是不是 像一个秃顶的老家伙 是他吗
- At the gallery. - He wasn't, like,with this older bald guy, was he?
你为什么生气
Why are you freaking out?
我不是生气 我只是问你一个问题
I'm not freaking out.I'm just asking you a question.
好吧
Right.
- 你还没有回答我 - 因为我不是16岁
- Which you still haven't answered.- Because I'm not 16.
但要是有人请我去舞会 我会告诉你的
But hey, when a guy asks me to prom, I'll let you know.
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
我有权关注你
I'm allowed to be concerned.
我不清楚你要干什么
It... I have no idea what you do.
我不明白为什么26年后这突然成了问题
And I don't know why that's suddenly a problem after 26 years.
做的 饭很像样啊 是不是
Made... quite a meal out of that, didn't you?
我想让它看起来很有令人信服
I guess it needed to look convincing.
你要的1200万 我给你1200万
You asked for 12 million,I gave you 12 million.
- 谢谢 - 这事从来没发生过
- Thank you.- This never happened.
- 明白吗 - 当然
- Understood? - Of course.
再见
Good day.
嗯哼 是 妈妈
Uh-huh. Yeah. Yes, Mom.
我在做瑜伽 是的 都是我的健身活动
I'm doing my yoga.Yes, all of my exercises.
他很好 我想告诉他的时候 我会告诉他 好吗
He's fine. I'll tell him when I wanna tell him, okay?
不 还没有 天哪 妈妈
No, not yet. Jesus, Mom.
我要走了
I gotta go.
- 您的车来了 布鲁克纳小姐 - 这是他的车
- Here's your car, Miss Brukner.- This is his car?
对
Yup.
嘿 嘿 好吧 好吧
Hey. Hey. All right, all right.
过来
Come down here.
慢点 慢点 好吗 你要什么
Take it easy, take it easy.All right? What do you need?
面对墙
Face the wall.
- 不管你是 - 警徽
- Whoever you are...- Badge.
你欠我5块果馅饼钱
...you owe me five bucks for that pie.
那是最后一块樱桃派 该死的
That was the last slice of cherry,god damn it.
你在这犯了一个严重的错误
Guy, you're making a big mistake here.
在这没有错误 华盛顿警探
No mistake here, Detective Washington.
哈桑的家人在哪
Where's Hassan's family?
嘿 我不知道你在说什么
Hey, I don't know what you're talking about.
他们在哪
Where are they?
知道吗 这场景再一次似曾相识
You know, this is like deja vu all over again.
伙计 我最近和另一家伙有同样的对话
Man, I just had the same conversation recently with another guy.
结局对他不太好
Didn't end too well for him.
你告诉哈桑他们关押在海关及移♥民♥中心
You told Hassan they were in an ICE detention center,
但我们都知道那是放屁
but we both know that's bullshit.
所以你最好把地址给我
So you'd better give me an address.
格雷厄姆·康纳 是你
Graham Connor, is that you?
哈桑没有太多的美国朋友
Hassan didn't have too many American friends.
我听出了你的声音
Thought I recognized the voice.
我可以转过身吗
Can we turn around here, huh?
这有点可笑 是不是
This is a little ridiculous, ain't it?
天哪
Jesus.
告诉我他们在哪里 不然我在这杀了你
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表