剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
但我现在真的不需要另外一个伙伴
but I really don't need another associate right now.
这件商品 它是大理石的 很明显
This piece here. It's marble, obviously.
可能是第一个世纪的
Probably first century.
没有头 但显然是阿芙罗狄蒂
No head, but it's clearly Aphrodite.
没人喜欢炫耀
No one likes a showoff.
我会假设在帕克-梅森拍卖♥♥行工作后你很精通你的业务
And I would assume you know your stuff after working at Parke-Mason.
阿普尔怀特先生 我通常不会这么固执
Mr. Applewhite, I'm not normally this pushy,
但我看到您的生意有大展宏图的机会
but I see an opportunity to grow your business.
是吗 但我不想大展宏图
Yeah, I don't want to grow my business.
我喜欢亲自了解经由这里的
I like personally knowing everyone and everything
每个人和每件事
that comes through here.
试用两周 我唯一的请求
A trial is all I ask. Two weeks.
您甚至不用付我工钱
You don't even have to pay me.
你为什么这么想在这里工作
Why are you so determined to work here?
在帕克-梅森后 我不想在一个只关心销♥售♥的地方工作
After Parke-Mason, I don't just want to work at a place that cares about sales.
我想在关心艺术的地方工作
I want to work somewhere that cares about art.
我一直想摆脱掉
It's always been my escape.
试用一下
A trial, huh?
午后的小树林大概写生于
ROXANNA: Grove in the Afternoon was likely painted
梵高在阿尔勒的最后一年
at the end of Van Gogh's Arles years.
它真的令人惊叹
It's truly stunning.
真是令人难以置信
Unbelievable is the word I heard.
我从没上过新闻学校 布莱克
I never went to journalism school, Blake,
但我认为记者想要答案的话 他们应该提出问题
but I think reporters are supposed to ask questions if they want answers.
有传言称这幅梵高画是假的
There are rumors that the Van Gogh's a fake.
我可以向你和你所有的ArtSnitch读者保证
I can assure you and all of your ArtSnitch readers,
这幅梵高画已经过全面审查
the Van Gogh has been thoroughly vetted.
除此之外 我们有一个独♥立♥的认证机构来检查它
On top of that, we have an independent authenticator examining it.
他或她什么时候会进行检查呢
And when will he or she be done?
我把我的故事都准备好了
I got my story ready to go.
你怎么能写一个根本不存在的故事呢
How can you be writing a story without even...
新的新闻学院
New school of journalism.
写销♥售♥故事 希望事实能支持你
Write the story that sells,hope the facts support you.
那个ArtSnitch鸟人说了些什么
So what did that ArtSnitch prick have to say?
你告诉他什么了
What'd you tell him?
这一切都是谎言 我自己画的
That it's all a lie.I painted it myself.
圣诞老人是不存在的 玫瑰花蕾是一个雪橇
There is no Santa Claus,and Rosebud was a sled.
我想上帝发誓 罗珊娜 不要尝试在这耍我
I swear to God, Roxanna, do not try to screw me here.
放心 一切尽在掌控之中
Rest assured, I am in control of everything.
嗯 希望如此 为你着想 一旦有人发现真♥相♥
Well, I hope so, for your sake,'cause I'm not taking the fall
我可不想背黑锅
if someone else finds out the truth.
斯威夫特出问题了
Having problems with Swift?
哦 他是杞人忧天 只是需要一点安慰
Oh, he's a nervous Nellie.Just need a little reassurance
我们的估价会在拍卖♥♥会上得到满足的
that we're gonna meet our estimates at the auction.
会吗
And are we?
我们会超过他们
We're going to exceed them.
要知道 最近几周每个人一直都很艰难
You know, these last couple of weeks have been hard on everyone.
但你真的经受住了风暴 我要感谢你
But you've really weathered the storm, I have to thank you.
迈尔斯被捕后 我很高兴能够
I'm just happy I could be here for you
在这里陪你
after Miles's arrest.
关于那件事
About that.
他的律师确信控方没有证据
His lawyers are confident that the prosecution doesn't have a case,
而且我认为让他离开办公室是不对的
and I don't think it's right to keep him out of the office any longer.
我的意思是 我们不能假定他有罪
I mean, we can't presume him guilty.
那如果他有罪呢
And what if he is?
好了 你为什么不去关注拍卖♥♥会呢
Okay, why don't you just go focus on the auction?
好吧
Right.
这是我第一次用自己的钱来购买♥♥
BRUKNER:This was my first major buy with my own money.
我把它拆除了 我建了一个企业办公大楼
I tore it down, I built a corporate office building,
我赚了两倍的利润
and I made twice the profit.
所以 你看 伙计们 我喜欢快乐的结局
So, you see guys,I love happy endings.
很抱歉打扰您一下 布鲁克纳先生
Sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Brukner.
您的接待员说有人来了
Your receptionist said come right in.
奥 不用道歉 警探 我这里也刚刚结束了
Oh, don't apologize, Detective,I was just finishing up here.
所以 长话短说 你们被解雇了
So, long story short, you're fired.
呃 请恕我失陪 我有很多事要做
Um, so if you'll excuse me, I have a lot to do.
做点大扫除工作
Doing a little spring cleaning.
不想骗你 这是一种情感宣泄
Not gonna lie to you, it's cathartic.
当然 更换一个好员工很难
Of course, hard to replace a good employee.
是的 贝琳达的事我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry again about Belinda.
嗯 那么 有什么新消息
Yeah. So, what's the update?
你找到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的了吗
You find that little son of a bitch?
奥 有一个目击证人
Oh, an eyewitness has come forward.
说他们看到那个男人
Said they saw this man in the lobby
在罗梅洛女士大厦的大厅里 看上去很焦急
of Ms. Romero's building that night looking anxious.
想看看你能否认出他
Thought I'd see if you recognized him.
喂
Hello?
梅森女士
Mrs. Mason?
哪位
Yes?
格雷厄姆·康纳
It's Graham Connor.
你有什么事吗
So, what can I do for you?
我想表达我的敬意
I wanted to pay my respects.
不知道您是否从伊丽莎白或您的岳父那
I'm not sure how much you heard about me
听说过我
from Elizabeth or your father-in-law.
伊丽莎白和我已经算是约会了
Elizabeth and I were sort of dating.
算是
Sort of?
不 我 我不是那个意思
No, I... I don't mean sort of.
我们已经约会了
We were.
抱歉 这音乐有点
Sorry, the music is, uh...
奥 那是我侄女
Oh. That's my niece.
她13岁
She's 13.
在过去的两个星期里 我们家里有很多人
We've had a lot of family here the last two weeks.
她很出色
She's good.
我很抱歉我不能去参加葬礼
I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to the funeral.
我想去
I wanted to.
实际上我穿好衣服
I actually got dressed.
我开车到那里 但
I drove over there, but...
我不知道 我只是 我办不到
I don't know, I just... I couldn't.
为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
伊丽莎白是一个
Elizabeth was a...
她是 她是一道光
She was... She was this light.
是令人难以置信的好人
This unbelievably good person.
她把我当做一个好人
She treated me like a good person.
她不去评判
She didn't judge.
她是我想要的
She was everything that I wanted...
和需要的一切 但我 我不知道
and needed, but I... I didn't know.
然后
And then...
然后她突然走了
And then suddenly she was gone and, uh...
我正努力去面对
I'm struggling to face that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你可能以为它是“一闪一闪亮晶晶”
You probably thought it was "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
实际上 它叫做“啊 妈妈请您听我说”
Actually, it's a piece called,"Ah vous dirai-je, Maman."
莫扎特在熟悉的曲调上改编为12种变奏曲
Mozart did 12 variations on that familiar tune.
曾经有人告诉我需要听上18天
I've had 18 days of people telling me what they think I want to hear.
或者这就是他们要说的
Or maybe it's what they need to say.
无论是哪种方式 我已经厌倦了它
Either way, I'm sick and tired of it.
是啊
Yeah.
感谢你对伊丽莎白所说的这些话
Thank you for your kind words about Elizabeth.
我毫不怀疑她对你意味着什么
I have no doubt she meant something to you.
说实话 我认为你是一个懦夫
To be honest though, I think you're a coward.
是的
Yeah.
好了 我要走了
Okay. I'm gonna go.
坐下
Sit down.
请坐下
Please.
等我一下
Give me a second.
我们在伊丽莎白的公♥寓♥发现了这个
We found this in Elizabeth's apartment.
我猜 这个礼物上面有你的名字
It had your name on it.A gift, I imagine.
警方说已经质问你了 对吧
Police said they already questioned you, that right?
是的 不久之后
Yeah. Yes. Shortly after.
他们问了什么
What did they ask?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表