剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
《辣手藏家》前情提要
Previously on The Art of More...
他们不会一直在拍摄吧 是不是
They're not gonna be shooting the whole time, are they?
是的 你永远不会知道最终剪辑会发生什么
Yeah. You never know what's gonna make the final cut.
- 晚点再做采访 - 我们现在就做
- Do the interview later.- We do it now.
人们不喜欢我在这谈
People don't like me here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
- 你都录下来了吗 - 你结婚前的那晚
- Did you get all that?- The night before your wedding,
迈尔斯出来了 他强♥奸♥了她
Miles came out. He raped her.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我相信我可以帮助你的博物馆
I believe I can help you with your museum.
我想要份工作
I want a job.
我想我只会认为你是我的小婊♥子♥
I think I'll just think of you as my little bitch.
我们不要骂人 好吧
Let's not get into name-calling, shall we?
布鲁克纳开始着手这方面工作了 但他很快意识到
Brukner started work on this, but he soon realized
他需要有个人能凝聚各方力量
he needed someone to bring it all together.
我们会等待事件平息下来
We'll wait till things cool down.
我们卖♥♥了那个罐子
We sell the jar,
然后我们带你离开这个国家
then we get you out of the country.
生意做的不错 乌扎伊
Good doing business, Uzay.
可怜的小羔羊根本不知道是什么击中了它
When the poor lamb doesn't know what's hit him.
我知道是你偷了我的东西
And I know you stole from me.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry for the interruption.
希望不久后我们还会再见
See you again soon.
你是一个已婚女人
You're a married woman.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你甚至都连魂都没有了
You don't even have your own shit together.
我没事 他是我的朋友
I'm fine. A friend of mine
我们曾在伊♥拉♥克♥出生入死
who I was in Iraq with died.
哈桑的家人在哪里
Where's Hassan's family?
嘿 格雷厄姆
Hey, Graham...
FBI
FBI.
他永远不会承认绑♥架♥了他
He's never gonna admit to kidnapping him.
你可能会放弃寻找他的家人
You might want to give up trying to find that family.
汤米·康纳
Tommy Connor.
你到底要什么
What the hell do you want?
您的车来了 布鲁克纳小姐
Here's your car, Ms. Brukner.
布鲁克纳先生 警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
Mr. Brukner? The police called.
奥莉维亚出车祸了
Olivia was in a car accident.
什么
What?
在2000年1月5日
On January 5, 2000,
绿色贝雷帽中尉贾斯汀·雅各布斯
Green Beret First Lieutenant Justin Jacobs was killed
在敌后秘密行动中被杀
on a covert mission behind enemy lines...
他在战场上牺牲自己的生命保护他的兄弟
...sacrificing his life for his brothers in the battlefield.
如今 他的妻子
Now, that is what
和女儿被这样告知的
his wife and daughter were told.
世界也是这样被告知的
That is what the world was told,
但这一切都是谎言
but it was all a lie.
你看 在现实中 雅各布斯中尉通被一个
You see, in reality,Lieutenant Jacobs was recruited
秘密军事计划所招募
into a covert military program.
对其做了实验
Experimented on.
他是被自己的国家所谋杀
Murdered by his own country.
为什么
Why?
所以他可以复活
So he could be resurrected
属于半人半机器
half man, half machine.
半死不活
Neither dead nor alive.
一个无敌武器
An unstoppable weapon.
也就是说
That is...
直到他背叛了他的主人
until he turned on his masters,
开始报复创造他的那些人
taking vengeance on those who created him.
就在那时 他开始撕碎
And that's when he starts tearing shit up
并干掉了那些混♥蛋♥
and wasting those assholes!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
奥
Oh...
卡姆 就是这样的硬汉
Cam, that is so bad-ass.
说真的 我是说 看他是如何破坏形象的
Seriously. I... I mean,look how disfigured he is.
意思是 他回不到他原来的生活或
I mean, he can't go back to his old life or...
他的妻子 或是什么
or his wife... or anything!
这并不意味着她有多么想念他
It's not like she misses him that much.
反正他没干什么好事
He wasn't that good a lay anyway.
- 他做过好事 - 好的
- He was a damn good lay.- Okay.
好吧 做过高过平均水平以上的好事 这样好些
Okay, an above-average lay.Is that better?
如果你愿意接受暗示
Well, it would get a lot better
准备嫁给我 那会更好一些
if you would just take the hint and marry me already.
我知道这远远不够
I know it's not much,
但这是我能负担得起的
but it's all I could afford.
至少在我通过律师资格之后
At least until after I pass the bar...
闭嘴
Shut up!
哇
Wow.
16年后
作为一个粉丝
As a huge fan, I have to ask,
我不得不问你怎么想出阿尔绍斯这个概念的
where did you come up with the concept for Archaos?
我在法学院上学时讨厌它
I was in law school at the time and I hated it.
所以 我决定用写阿尔绍斯
So, I decided to write Archaos
的方法来逃避这一切
as a way to kind of escape all of that.
你写它
You wrote it...
都是你自己完成的吗
all on your own?
真是神奇
Fascinating.
我打赌你是认为自己
I bet you think you were supporting
一直在支持自己的情况下完成的
yourself back then too, huh?
奥 拜托 你当时就是一个信托基金艺术学校
Oh, please. You were an art school dropout
辍学的学生
with a trust fund.
原始概念艺术是惊人的
Well, the original concept art is stunning.
我保证它会给人带来接近六位数的收益
I guarantee it'll bring close to six figures alone.
是的 我会感到很惊讶
Yeah, I'd be surprised.
只是因为
It... it's just that
封面艺术没有真正起色
the cover art didn't really turn a corner
直到我们带来一位真正艺术家
until we brought in a professional artist.
知道吗 我本想试着成为这里的大人物
You know, I was gonna try and be the bigger person here,
但最具有讽刺意味的是跟这种小男人打交道非常困难
but it is ironically very tough when dealing with such a tiny man.
奥 对不起 我们是在谈论你现在20岁的男朋友
Oh, I'm sorry, are we talking about your current
还是他之前的那个男朋友
20-year-old boyfriend or is it the one before him?
我只是无法通晓事态
I just can't seem to keep track.
- 奥 相信我 史蒂夫绝不是小男人 - 奥 我确信
- Oh, trust me, Steve is far from tiny.- Oh, I'm sure
好了 我们还是回到拍卖♥♥的话题上吧 好吗
Okay, let's just get back to the auction, shall we?
不 我做不到
No. I can't do it.
对不起 能再说一遍吗
I beg your pardon?
原始草图是属于我的
The original sketches belong to me.
是在我们结婚之前我设计的
I did them before we were married,
所以财产不能共享
so they're not shared property.
你以为你谁啊
The hell you are.
别装得好像你突然
Don't act like you suddenly care
比在乎钱更在乎艺术了
more about the art than you do the money.
伙计们 伙计们 为什么我们不
Guys, guys, why don't we just
- 休息一会 好吗 花一分钟 - 天哪
- take a breather, right? Take a minute - God, I am so
我实在是厌倦了跟你兜圈子 卡梅伦
sick and tired of going round and round with you, Cameron.
你真的要毁了这一切吗
Are you really gonna ruin all of this too?
那我们就毁了整个拍卖♥♥吧
Then we will kill the whole auction.
好吧 我们法庭上见
Okay? And I will see you in court.
真是个自私的婊♥子♥
What a selfish bitch!
也许你现在终于
Then, maybe now you'll finally
可以把法律学位用上了 你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
put that law degree to some use,you smug piece of shit!
这是傻孩子的洛斯阿尔托斯图案
That stupid-ass baby's Los Altos.
把它印在他们的背包上
Stamp it on all their baggies of H.
他们为什么会跟洛斯阿尔托斯在一起
Why would they be with Los Altos?
从未听说过野孩子的消息
Never got the wild baby thing.
你身边有过哭泣的孩子吗
You ever been around a crying kid?
这没啥了不起的 哥们
It's not a high, bro.
米格尔 拜托
Miguel, come on.
这是包装作业
It's a packing operation.
他们大多使用危地马拉女孩
They mostly use Guatemalan girls.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表