剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
You tell me where they are or I will shoot you where you stand.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
你真的应该想清楚 你知道吗
You really should've thought this through, you know that?
让我考虑考虑
Let me think about it.
即使我知道他们在哪
Even if I did know where they were,
你杀了我
you kill me...
你永远也找不到
you'll never find out.
我得到我想要的 你就拿回你的枪和警徽
You get your gun and badge back when I get what I want!
- 我得走了 - 不要
- I have to.- No.
- 知道吗 你有一个很棒的身体 - 嗯
- You know, you have a pretty good body.- Mmm.
那是因为我特别空虚
That's because I'm exceptionally vain.
嗯
Mmm.
我注意到了
- I've noticed.
你自己也没那么差 知道吗
Well, you're not that bad yourself, you know?
- 奥 没那么差 - 嗯哼
- Oof. Not that bad? - Mm-hmm-hmm-hmm.
奥该死 我20分钟前就该走了
Oh shit. I had to leave 20 minutes ago.
什么 告诉他你轮胎坏了
What? Just tell him you had a flat tire.
他不笨
He's not stupid.
奥
Ooh!
那他是什么
What is he then?
不是吧
Really?
你们结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
- 说正经的 - 是
- Seriously? - Yeah.
是的 我们得找个时间谈谈
Yeah. We're gonna have to talk sometime,
我真的对你很好奇 所以
and I'm really curious about you, so...
怎么
What?
我们已经结婚17年了
We have been married 17 years.
- 是啊 - 他是个好人
- Yeah.- He's a good guy,
但他忙我也忙
but he's busy and I'm busy.
我们有一个16岁的儿子
And we have a 16-year-old son...
- 嗯哼 - 他很了不起
- Mm-hmm.- ...and he's brilliant...
但他的青少年时期很不好
but he's having a rough adolescence.
我还有一只德国牧羊犬 名字叫吉尼斯
And I also have a German shepherd named Guinness.
嗯
Mmm.
婆婆是个有洁癖的人
And a mother-in-law who's a neat freak.
你不说点什么吗
Don't say anything about that.
听到你说最喜欢吃冰淇淋我就心满意足了
I really would've settled for your favorite ice cream.
你有点让我想再来一次
You kinda got me going again.
再来一次 在那之后
Again? After that?
我得走了
I have to go.
嘿 格雷厄姆
Hey, Graham.
为什么不出来
Why don't you step on out, huh?
我们可以聊聊哈桑和他的家人
And we can have a little chat about Hassan and his family.
告诉我你都知道什么
Tell me what you know and...
我就不打爆你的头
I won't blow your head off.
FBI 把武器放在地上 马上
FBI. Put your weapon on the ground. Now.
- 马上 - 好的 好的
- Now!- All right, all right.
好了 起来 起来
All right, up. Up.
爬在地上
On... on the ground!
好的
Good.
你真的应该好好考虑考虑
You really should've thought this through more.
回头见
See you later.
不是你打个电♥话♥ 我就能跑过来的
I'm not always gonna come running when you call.
不会总打电♥话♥
Not always gonna call.
他不会承认绑♥架♥了他们
He's never gonna admit to kidnapping them.
你可能会放弃寻找他的家人
You might wanna give up trying to find that family.
谢谢
Thanks.
这管用吗
Is it gonna work?
我们已经有过一次成功的测试
Well, we've had one successful test,
但没法确定直到真的能直播了
but there's no way to know for sure until it actually goes live.
我们现在是直播吗
We're live now?
是的
Yeah.
好了 你别再盯着小丑的衣服了
Okay, you gotta stop eye-banging the clown suit.
- 你吓到我了 - 我不喜欢小丑服
- You're creeping me out.- I'm not into the clown suit.
我得给它打包了 刚有人花了75000元买♥♥了它
I gotta get it packed up. Someone just bought it for 75 grand.
- 奥 真的吗 - 嗯哼
- Oh. Are you serious? - Mm-hmm.
弗吉尼亚州费尔法克的匿名投标人
Anonymous bidder in Fairfax, Virginia.
我想罗珊娜是对的
I guess Roxanna was right.
这是有争议的销♥售♥
Controversy sells.
天哪 谁会付那么多钱买♥♥这个
God. Who would pay that kind of money for this?
联邦法官
A federal judge.
我是说 不是每个人都匿名投标
I mean, it's not anonymous bidding for everyone.
布鲁克纳先生
Mr. Bruckner?
- 我一会就回来 - 警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
- Back in a second.- The police called.
- 我一会就回来 - 奥莉维亚出车祸了
- Back in a second.- Olivia was in a car accident.
什么
What?
汤米·康纳
Tommy Connor.
你到底要什么
What the hell do you want?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表