剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
我会的
I will.
- 康纳先生 - 赖斯先生
- Mr. Connor.- Mr. Rice.
我不认为漫画是你的节目
Didn't think comics were in your repertoire.
对某些人物是
Well, certain ones.
例如阿尔绍斯
Like Archaos.
我是 带我的孙子来看漫画
I, uh, brought my grandson to get a look.
你有一个孙子
You have a grandson.
我为啥不能有
Why wouldn't I?
我给他介绍阿尔绍斯
I introduced him to Archaos.
这是一个很不错的故事
It's such a great story.
一名战士被他的国家欺骗了
Soldier screwed over by his country,
他自己掌控了事态
takes matters into his own hands,
做他能做的
does what he can to...
瓦解了当权派
disrupt the broken establishment.
所以 这跟钱无关
So, it's not about the money.
不要冥顽不灵
Don't be crass.
你在这是为了钱吗
You here for the money?
- 在这 - 嗯
- Here? - Mm.
为了钱 不 不
For the money? No. No.
这里是我的副业
My side business, yes.
人各有所好
To each his own.
我有些东西你可能会感兴趣
I actually have something you might be interested in.
这是那批货的一部分
Is it a part of the shipment?
不 那批货应该星期五到
No, that shipment's not due till Friday.
这是我刚入手的
This just came into me.
亚述人的
Assyrian.
八世纪 玉器
Eighth century. Jade.
这是你们买♥♥家的特长
In your buyer's wheelhouse.
我的买♥♥家对这个肯定感兴趣
That is definitely something my buyer will be interested in.
从谁 呃
Who, uh...
你从谁手里买♥♥的
who did you buy it from?
你知道我是不能透露信息的 格雷厄姆
You know I can't disclose that information, Graham.
对 当然 当然
Right, no. Of course, of course.
你的货到时候 我给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when I have your shipment.
好的 太好了
Okay. Perfect.
太好了
Perfect.
你觉得怎么样啊 太棒了 是吧
What do you think? Pretty great, huh?
我一直以为你们两个应该在一起 所以
I always thought you two should be together, so...
莫妮卡 嗨
Monica. Hi.
你有时间吗
You have a second?
我很快就要上下一节课了
I've got my next class soon.
你给我们当保姆的时候
When you were nannying for us,
你跟迈尔斯有外遇了吗
did you have an affair with Miles?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 我 我很抱歉
Thank you. I'm... I'm sorry.
最近有人告诉我迈尔斯有故事
People have been telling me stories about Miles lately
我觉得这让我有点疑神疑鬼
and I guess it's getting me a bit paranoid.
是什么故事
What were the stories?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam.
你不是应该忙募捐的事吗
Shouldn't you be working on the fund-raiser?
妮可跟我说了
Nicole told me.
她喝醉了吗
Was she drunk?
没有
No.
她得了多发性硬化症
She's got MS.
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
就像我说的
Just what I said.
我刚发现的
I just found out.
真是时候
Good times, huh?
你能坐起来吗 山姆
Can you sit up please, Sam?
她在这是件好事
It's good she's here.
你可以在她身边陪她
And you're here for her.
是的 我接到了
Yeah. I got a call
苏黎世顶级专家的电♥话♥
into the top specialist in Zurich.
妮可 她发现巴西有一种实验性药物
And Nicole, she found this experimental drug
价格应该是贵的离谱
in Brazil that's supposed to be just ungodly expensive,
但这种药物能够减缓损伤
but it's supposed to slow the damage down.
那太好了
That's good.
我要说的不是这个
It's not exactly what I was talking about.
什么
What?
你不要管教她了
You can't manage this for her.
- 胡扯 - 你不能管了
- Bullshit.- You can't.
我应该什么都不做吗
I'm supposed to do something by not doing anything?
这事什么策略
What kind of a strategy is that?
这不是策略构想 这是为人父母
Well, it's not strategizing.It's parenting.
这显然是个风险
Which apparently is a crapshoot.
所以我更喜欢生意
That's why I prefer business.
因为你很擅长操持生意的独♥立♥性
'Cause you're good at keeping business
和专业性吗
all separate and professional?
我破例了
I make the rare exception.
为了什么
For what?
为了罕见的破例
For the rare exception.
都是汗水味
All I taste is sweat.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 皮特 你好吗
Hey, Peter. How you doin'?
- 嘿 - 抱歉来晚了
- Hey.- Sorry I'm late.
你比我先到的
You beat me here.
我等不及了要尝尝肖克利汉堡
I couldn't wait to try a Shockley burger.
它们的味道要比听起来的好多了
They taste better than they sound.
我希望能出奇的好吃
I hope they're shockingly good.
- 肯定好吃 相信我 - 我已经点完了
- They are, trust me.- I already put in our order.
- 奥 谢谢 - 嗯
- Oh, thank you.- Mm-hmm.
嘿 谢谢你到本森赫斯特来
Hey, thanks for coming over to Bensonhurst.
客气了
Of course.
你在这见到家人了吗
Are you here seeing your family?
是的
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
只要我有空我就常回来看看
I like to get back as often as I can.
我弟弟还在恢复中 所以
My brother's still in rehab, so...
我也是
Me too.
什么意思
What's that?
我又清醒了
I'm getting sober again.
这是好消息 罗珊娜
Well, that's great news, Roxanna.
我为你高兴
I'm pleased for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 也可能是这个让我恢复精神了
Although, that may drive me back to it.
是啊 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
你想要孩子吗 格雷厄姆
You want kids, Graham?
我除了把他们弄的乱糟糟还能做什么
What would I do with kids besides mess 'em up?
嗯 那太悲观了
Mm, that's pretty cynical.
不可能是你
Even for you.
嗯
Well...
你知道我没有最好的榜样 所以
you know I haven't had the best role model, so...
是的 那并不意味着我们就
Yeah. That doesn't mean we have to be...
陷入了死循环 你知道吗
locked into the cycle, you know?
不知道
No.
我最近一直在做这方面的训练
I've been doing this exercise recently.
- 奥 是吗 - 嗯哼
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我在设想我想要的未来
I'm trying to visualize the future that I want.
好的
Okay.
我想要个孩子
And I think I want kids.
或许甚至一个丈夫
Maybe even a husband.
- 这两件事都是你应得的 -谢谢
- You deserve both of those things.- Thank you.
那就更清楚了 我们今晚只是吃汉堡 对吧
Let's just be clearer, we're just having burgers tonight though, right?
不是求婚
No proposal?
得了吧 我可没准备戒指
Come on. I didn't bring a ring.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢哥们
- Thank you.- Thanks, man.
- 好了 我们吃吧 - 来吧
- All right, let's get into this.- Go.
- 不 你先来 - 不 你先来
- No, you go first.- No, you go.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表