剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
and I should've done something sooner.
你该做什么 她就是她
What were you supposed to do? She is who she is.
这不是我们期望的语调 克拉丽莎
That's not the tone we're looking for, Clarissa.
我们期望什么语调 还有你
What tone are we looking for? And you,
你让我的丈夫被捕以后
after you getting my husband arrested?
- 我不期望任何事 - 不 你是的
- I'm not looking for anything.- Yes, you are.
罗珊娜 说出你该说的话
Roxanna, say what you need to say.
别告诉我她把你也骗了 妈妈
Don't tell me she's talking you into her lies too, Mom.
我很吃惊
I'm surprised...
她没有说谎 她要说出真♥相♥
She's not lying.She's telling the truth,
你要认真听
and you need to listen.
你结婚前的那晚
The night before your wedding...
罗珊娜很晚来找我
Roxanna came to me very late.
她正在哭泣 她独自一人在泳池边 意图轻生
She was crying. She'd been out by the pool, alone, she thought.
- 然后迈尔斯出来了 - 她是病态
- And then Miles came out.- She is pathological.
- 妈妈 我们不是 - 他强♥奸♥了她
- Mom, let's not...- He raped her.
克拉丽莎 他强♥奸♥了她
Clarissa, he raped her.
- 你疯了吗 - 我希望我是的
- Are you out of your mind? - I wish I was.
- 你个骚♥逼♥ - 克拉丽莎
- You fucking bitch.- Clarissa.
- 就是这样 - 嗯
- Well, this is it.- Mmm.
当然 你必须运用你的想象力
Of course, you have to use your imagination.
这个想法是用原始的东西使之美观
The idea is to take something raw and make it beautiful.
这是大厅主要入口
So, this is the main entrance hall,
这个斜坡通往第一个画廊
and this ramp leads to the first gallery.
- 非常令人兴奋 - 是的 对吧
- Very exciting.- It is, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
呃 你是 你是什么头衔
Uh, you are... what was the title?
奥 董事会董事
Oh, director, on the board.
布鲁克纳开始着手这方面工作了
Yes, Brukner started work on this,
但他很快意识到
but he soon realized
他需要有个人能凝聚各方力量
he needed someone to bring it all together.
等做完了这一切
By the time we're done...
这个地方将成为世界域外艺术最伟大的收藏品之家
this place will house the greatest collection of outsider art in the world.
你可以给我登记捐款
You may put me down for a donation.
你可真是太慷慨了 约瑟夫
Well, that's very generous of you, Joseph,
但我可以向你保证 那绝非我的意图
but I can assure you that was not my intention.
- 不是那种大型捐赠 - 也许是青铜级的
- Not that big of a donation.- Maybe bronze level?
啊
Ah...
这里是你们要进行捐赠的地方吗
This is where you will have your fundraiser?
通常 我们租个舞厅来操办这些事
Well, normally, we rent out ballrooms for that kind of thing,
除非人们希望他们的香槟上有点污垢
unless people want dirt in their champagne.
你对他们的外表也太操心了
You worry about appearances too much.
连香槟上的污垢都服侍
Serve them dirt in their champagne.
要告诉他们这也是艺术
Tell them it's art.
- 我得走了 - 好的 没问题
- Well, I gotta get going.- Yes. Yes, of course.
那我们明天再聊 与此同时
So, we'll talk tomorrow and in the meantime,
- 享受你的鲁沙吧 - 我会的 一旦完成评估的
- enjoy your Ruscha.- I will, once it's fully appraised.
评估
Appraised?
是的 我一个朋友告诉我这么做的
Yes, one of my friend told me I should do that.
对 对 当然了 我真傻 我应该建议这事的
Yes, yes, of course. Silly me.I should've suggested it myself.
我们明早再聊
We'll talk in the morning.
- 好的 - 保重
- Yes.- Take care.
你要我看什么 汤米
What am I looking at here, Tommy?
她叫苏西·拉德克利夫
Her name's Suzy Radcliffe.
那是他们的儿子
That's their son.
你父亲站在一个女人的旁边还有一个孩子
Your father's standing next to a woman with a kid.
- 这并不说明什么 - 得了吧 妈妈
- It doesn't mean anything.- Come on, Ma.
不 你拉倒吧 不要开我玩笑了
No, you come on. Stop pulling my leg.
不管怎么说你在哪发现的
Where'd you find that anyway?
这是著名的照片收藏品的一部分
It's part of a famous collection of photographs.
最终可能会存放在博物馆或者画廊 这是你想要的吗
This could end up in a museum or in a gallery. Is that what you want?
好吧 你曾经生活在这里 给我换尿布
Okay, so you were here,changing my diapers,
而他离开了 带着她和他们的儿子
and he was off,running around with her...
跑了
and their son.
他叫马修
His name is Matthew.
我给你打了一整天的电♥话♥
I have been calling you all damn day.
给我走出浴缸 给我一个新消息
Get out of the bathtub and give me an update.
有的人 真是很难找
People. Some of them are so hard to find.
- 旅途如何 - 是葬礼 山姆 不是度假
- How was your trip?- It was a funeral, Sam, not a vacation.
这些是我想给你看的新收♥购♥
These are the new acquisitions I wanted to show you...
以及我想聘用的高级职员
as well as the upper-level staff I'd like to hire.
嗯 真的
Mmm. Really?
因为我 当我悲伤的时候 喜欢解雇人
'Cause me, when I'm grieving,I like to fire people.
不同的手法
Different strokes.
- 阴阳结合 才能造就一只好团队 - 嗯
- Yin and yang, makes for a good team.- Mmm.
- 你搞到了什么 - 这是艾格森半人猛犸
- What do you got? - This is Magnus Eggertsson.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
正如我们讨论过的 我认为它可能会颠覆预期
As we've discussed, I think it would subvert expectations.
当它们第一次打入市场时会很抢眼
It would grab people when they first enter.
这是蒂埃里·哈桑
And this is Thierry Gasan.
我想对另一件艺术品来说是一个极大的赞美
I think it would be a great compliment to the other piece.
- 你怎么了 - 什么意思
- What's going on with you? - What do you mean?
你是已婚女人 我是你老板
You're a married woman. I'm your boss.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你想让我们去掉这些不恰当的称谓吗
Are you gonna reduce us to those labels?
我喜欢让一切保持在最基本需求
I like to boil things down to the basics.
我们不必讨论这一点
We don't have to talk about this at all.
也对 回去工作吧
All right. Back to work.
- 根本没有什么葬礼 - 什么
- There was no funeral.- What?
根本没有什么葬礼 我是想出去透透气
There was no funeral.I wanted to take a breath
跟你保持点距离
and get some distance from you.
有作用吗
Did it help?
没有
No.
那你就让他回家了
So you just let him back in the house?
他回到我们的生活中又做了什么
Back in our lives after what he did?
- 啊 - 那是我的事 汤米 不是你的事
- Huh? - My business, Tommy, not yours.
当然是我的事 他是我老爸
Of course it's my business.He was my dad.
我一直都很尊敬他 他却有另外一个家
I looked up to him. The whole time, he had another family?
我们是什么 一 三 五吗
What were we, Mondays,Wednesdays, and Fridays?
- 你不尊重我 汤米 - 我不是不尊重你
- You don't disrespect me, Tommy!- I'm not disrespecting you.
- 我不尊重他 - 我从未说过他是英雄
- I'm disrespecting him.- I never said he was a hero.
你知道这点 你知道他有他的缺点
You knew that.You knew he had his flaws.
是你选择了你想要信任他的那一面 那很好
You picked the side of him you wanted to believe in, and that's fine.
那很好 汤米 我选择的是为了我们的生活东奔西跑
That's good, Tommy. I picked around what I needed to make our lives work.
是的 你应该离开他
Yeah, well, you should've left him.
我试图想办法原谅他
I was trying to find a way to forgive.
奥 嘿 我给你留了两条信息
Oh. Hey, I left you two messages.
奥 抱歉 我太累了 出什么事了
Oh, I'm sorry. I was tied up.What's going on?
我不得不安全删除博客上发现的
Well, I had to have security remove some of the belligerent protesters,
一些好战抗♥议♥者 但这只增加了在线流量
which the blogs noticed, but it's only added to online traffic.
奥 对一个不工作的网站来说 能有多大作用
Oh, for a web site that doesn't work.How very helpful.
不 幸好可以通过德格拉夫主页
No, registration is back online
返回在线注册
through the DeGraaf's homepage, thankfully,
但BidHaus网站
but BidHaus...
仍 仍然瘫痪
is... is still down.
我们通过调试 修复 压力测试
Well, we're debugging,repairing, stress-testing,
但这需要时间
but it's gonna take time.
我意思是 即使我们一直工作
I mean, even if we work straight through,
我也不敢保证上午8点会启动
I'm not sure we'll make the 8:00 a.m. launch.
如果我们不启动
Well, if we don't make the launch,
那就没有发射
then there is no launch.
更像是发射台上的一场爆♥炸♥
More like an explosion on the launching pad.
嗨 杰夫和他的制♥作♥组要在给您做个
Hi. Jeff and his crew are here for your interview,
比格斯照片和拍卖♥♥方面的采访
about the Biggs photos and auction.
- 好的 - 呃 罗珊娜
- Yeah, okay, fine.- Uh, Roxanna.
为什么不花点时间喝点咖啡 喝点水呢
Why don't you take a few minutes? Get some coffee, some water,
晚点再做采访
do the interview later?
我们现在就做
We do it now.
好了 假装这里什么都没有
Okay, just pretend none of this is here,
只有你和我 我们是一对一的 好吗
It's just you and me, we're having a little one-on-one, okay?
好的
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表