剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
你准备怎么做 你甚至都连魂都没有了
How you gonna do that? You don't even have your own shit together.
我很好 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
话说我在浴缸里找到的那家伙
Says the guy that I found in the bathtub.
我曾和那家伙在伊♥拉♥克♥
A guy that I was in Iraq with...
他死了
he died.
我昨晚发现的
And I found out last night.
太难了
That's tough.
我不知道这种事情 我是 我
I don't know about that stuff.I was... I...
我在部队服役时 我没看见任何行动 格林纳达就出事了
I was in the army. I didn't see any action. Grenada was going on.
我们住在北卡罗来纳州
We stayed in North Carolina.
- 你很幸运 - 是的
- Lucky you.- Yeah, well...
你以为我不知道吗
you think I don't know that?
听着 我为你朋友的事很抱歉 但
Look, I am sorry about your friend, but...
我更关心的是奥莉维亚
I care a hell of a lot more about Olivia.
你跟奥莉维亚从现在开始
You and Olivia are out of this
与此无关 好吧
from now on, okay?
- 听我说 我保证 - 你只要处理好赖斯
- Listen to me. I promise.- You just take care of Rice.
这个你要妥善处理
You take care of that.
否则下次 我发誓
Or next time, I swear to God,
我不会打扰你了 我会把你留在浴缸里
I'm not even gonna bother. I'm just gonna leave you in that bathtub.
让你淹死在自己的呕吐物里
Let you drown in your own puke.
我告诉过你们 我说过他会找来的
I told you guys.I said he'd come through.
- 你从没这么说过 - 是 我是没这么说
- You never said that.- No. I didn't,
但我也没把你送进监狱
but I also didn't haul your ass into jail.
好了 你给赖斯打电♥话♥ 安排购买♥♥事情
Okay. You're gonna call Rice,set up the buy.
让他选择时间 地点 无论他想要什么
Let him pick the time, the location, whatever he wants,
只管听就行 让他觉得他你跟在床上很温暖舒适
just do it. Make him feel like he's all warm and cozy in bed with you.
介意我们单独谈谈吗
Mind if we just have a moment alone...
只有小鸡和鸡主人
just chicken and chicken master?
好的
Yeah.
我给你准备了一张椅子 但我让他们撤走了
I'd offer you a chair,but I had them removed.
人坐着的时候 变得有点太健谈了
People sit down,they get a little too chatty.
我没感觉太健谈
I'm not feeling too chatty.
- 我听说了 - 你没跟我说过这事
- I heard.- Well, you didn't tell me about it.
你有很多事要忙 他是个逃犯
You got a lot on your plate.Guy was a fugitive.
他注定迟早会被抓到
He was bound to get caught sooner or later.
他不只是被抓到
He didn't just get caught.
华盛顿还利用他
Washington was using him.
什么 你怎么知道的 除非你跟哈桑接触了
What? And how would you know that unless you were in contact with Hassan?
华盛顿曾勒索哈桑 让他给他付钱
Washington was blackmailing Hassan, making him pay him off.
哈桑没钱支付 所以华盛顿一枪打爆他的头
Hassan couldn't pay, so Washington put a bullet in his head.
好了 该死的 你要我怎么做
All right. God damn. What do you want me to do about it?
相信一些低劣走私犯和谋杀犯的话 去逮捕一个受过勋章的警♥察♥
Arrest a decorated cop on the word of some low-rent smuggler and murderer?
他是一名工程师 他有家庭
He was an engineer! He had a family!
我会给你一个交代
I'm gonna let you have that one.
你得逮捕华盛顿
You gotta arrest Washington.
赖斯 赖斯 赖斯
Rice. Rice. Rice.
这是你现在唯一需要考虑的名字
That is the only name you need to be thinking about right now.
安排好交易
Set up the deal.
那事就交给你办了
I'll leave that with you.
开车跟着他
Put a car on him.
- 达文波特先生吗 - 是的
- Mr. Davenport? - Yes.
- 嗨 我是山姆的助理 妮可 - 嗨
- Hi. I'm Sam's assistant, Nicole.- Hi.
嗨 他一会就好 如果您愿意等一下的话
Hi. He'll only be a moment,so if you'd like to wait.
奥 谢谢 我会在这等一下
Oh. Thank you. I'll wait right in here.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
- Excuse me.- Certainly.
布鲁克林第5区-不良资产重新发展清单
妮可
Nicole.
- 妮可 - 我在
- Nicole? - Yes?
你给奥莉维亚打电♥话♥
Will you call Olivia,
- 告诉她我要吃午饭 - 好的
- tell her I want to have lunch? - Okay.
此外 布卢姆菲尔德房♥地♥产♥建议书在哪里
Also, where the hell is the proposal for the Bloomfield Estates?
法律文件必须做一些改动
Legal had to make some changes to that,
达文波特先生在这里等你呢
and Mr. Davenport's here to see you.
奥 我完全忘了我们的约会
Oh. I completely forgot about our appointment.
一点问题都没有 山姆
That's quite all right, Sam.
妮可 能让我们单独呆一分钟吗
Nicole, could you leave us for a minute?
- 当然 - 奥
- Yeah, sure.- Ooh.
- 只有一分钟吗 - 是的
- Only a minute?- Yeah, well,
对你想要工作的想法我考虑过 我还是不能接受
I thought about your job idea,and I'm gonna pass.
而且嘿 你还要55秒
But hey, you still got 55 seconds.
我相信这里大多数的名字你都认识
I'm sure you recognize most of the names in here.
奥 全都是一些自大的混♥蛋♥
Ooh! It's a who's who of pompous assholes.
这些混♥蛋♥要是都来讨好你
All the better when these assholes
那可就太好了
come groveling to you.
想想吧 山姆 这就是你想要的
Think of it, Sam.It's what you've always wanted...
纽约艺术精英来拍你的马屁
the New York art elite kissing your ass.
至令人作呕的地步
Ad nausea.
这只不过是廉价店的外行分♥析♥报告 对吧
Look, just lay off the dime-store analysis, all right?
我买♥♥艺术品是因为我喜欢它
I buy art because I love it.
这是一个伟大的投资
It's a great investment,
这个博物馆也是如此
and so is this museum.
好了 我们来谈谈金钱的问题吧
All right, let's talk dollars and cents.
如果我不兑现 你什么也不欠我的
If I don't deliver,then you owe me nothing.
如果我兑现了 那我想要为这个博物馆筹集一切贷款的5%
If I do, then I want 5% of all moneys I raise for the museum,
而且我也想要一个正式头衔 董事
and I also want an official title... director.
我的名字写在黑板上将有助于激励他人
My name on the board will help inspire others.
我不得不说 我开始爱上你要成为我的员工
Well, I do have to say that I am starting to fall in love with the idea
这个想法了
of you being my employee.
是 可以把我看做成
Yes, think of me as...
我也不清楚 一个独♥立♥承包商
I don't know, an independent contractor.
不 我想我只会认为你是我的小婊♥子♥
Nah. I think I'll just think of you as my little bitch.
我们不要骂人 好吧
Let's not get into name-calling, shall we?
行 好的 听着 你给我名单上的10个名字
All right. Okay, look,you bring me 10 names
我会考虑你的小标题
that are on this list, and I will consider your little title,
但 你只会拿到2%的钱
but... you only get to take 2% of the money.
- 拉倒吧 山姆 这太难了 - 不行 不行 不行
- Now, come on, Sam, that's hardly...- No, no, no, no, no.
你不希望人们认为你只是为了钱才做
You don't want people thinking that you were only doing it for the cash,
就像你需要它一样
like you need it.
预测销♥售♥额已经上升了10%以上
Sales are already up 10% above projections.
仅到年底 股东权益估价将达到每股48美元
By year end alone, shareholder equity will be valued at $48 a share.
建云公♥司♥报价为每股40美元
Jianwun is offering $40 a share.
我们建议汤普森私募基金在45美元杀入
We propose Thompson Equity to come in at 45
来阻止收♥购♥ 然后获取利润
to block the takeover then reap the profits.
用给我们带来的利润分给你们作为交换
In exchange for us bringing this to you,
目前的董事会保持不变
the current board will stay in place
我将被认命为永久CEO
and I'll be named permanent CEO.
你的预测很大程度上是依靠BidHaus网站的成功
Your projections lean pretty heavily on BidHaus's success,
然而 当我访问你的旧网站
and yet, even when I go to your regular old web site...
- 关闭了 - 目前仅测试之用
- it's down.- For testing purposes only.
BidHaus网站将按计划于明天正式启动
BidHaus will be ready to launch tomorrow as planned.
苏达先生
Mr. Sudha.
你所处的位置是因为你看到了别人看不到的
You are where you are because you see things others don't.
他们看到一个网站吗
Do they see a web site?
- 这一切都归结为这里 - 不确定性
- It all comes down to this...- Uncertainty.
说到底就是这样
That's what it comes down to.
我们内部会继续 讨论它
We'll... discuss it, internally.
- 当然 谢谢 - 感激你的到来
- Of course. Thank you.- Thanks for coming by.
- 霍华德 - 非常感谢
- Howard.- Thanks so much.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
- 我们选的菜单通过了 - 嗯
- Well... we pitched through the order. - Mm-hmm.
- 有“B”计划吗 - 霍华德 我们不需要
- Got a plan "B"? - Howard, we won't need one.
嘿 我很抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry.
奥 哇 妈妈 馊主意
Oh, wow, Mom. Bad idea.
除非是你的主意 似乎是你的风格
Unless it was yours. Seems your style.
- 我一点儿都不知道 - 我想我们都应该消除误解
- I had no idea.- I think we all need to clear the air.
坐下
Sit.
没有香菜 我知道你讨厌香菜
There's no cilantro.I know that you hate cilantro.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
你们两个之间的这种状况时间太长了
This has gone on way too long between the two of you,
我早该做点什么了
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表