剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
What channels?
跟乌扎伊干过的人
Someone Uzay works with.
我和他交朋友 我会做笔交易
I befriend him, I make the deals I have to,
我抓到乌扎伊 然后杀了他
I get to Uzay, and I kill him.
之后 很可能消失
And after that, most likely disappear.
你还有什么问题
You have any more questions?
大家下午好 欢迎来到我们的小桥活动
Good afternoon, everyone.Welcome to our little bridge event.
很高兴见到一些老朋友
It's nice to see some old friends.
今天游戏的名称是结交新朋友
The name of the game today is making new ones,
然后从他们身上卷走他们的钱
and taking their money from them.
我们的搭档由随机数产生
We'll partner up by random number,
每场比赛结束后
and then after each game,
我们会准备更多普拉瓦茨马里酒
we'll gird ourselves with more Plavac Mali
帮我们找到新的合作伙伴
to help us find new partners.
干杯
Zivjeli!
干杯
Zivjeli!
你进展如何
So, how are you faring?
我结束了 我的合作伙伴很可怕
I'm down. My partners have been terrible.
我不在乎他们的桥牌技术
I don't give a crap about their bridge skills.
英格丽德的朋友 那个尼日利亚人
Ingrid's friend, the Nigerian.
来自于家族企业 在寻机进入艺术圈
Loaded via family company,looking to get into art,
但对此毫无头绪
but doesn't have the first clue about it.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
再这样下去我可受不了了
I can't take much more of this.
亚瑟 有更简单的方法来赚钱
Arthur, there are easier ways to make money.
你不知道这家伙是谁
You have no idea who this guy is.
我知道
I know.
但他认为他知道我是谁
But he thinks he knows who I am.
你要做的就是致力于成为一个艺术家
DAVENPORT: What you have to do is focus on one artist.
从一件商品开始 中间价 没有天文数字
Start with one piece, mid price, nothing astronomical.
只要足够让你为之感到自豪就可以了
Just enough for you to take pride in it.
英格丽德说你很有眼光
Ingrid says you have a good eye.
奥 英格丽德是心肠好 训练有素
Oh, Ingrid's very kind.It's just well trained.
常年为自己和朋友们采购
Years of buying for myself and friends.
你给朋友们采购吗
You buy for friends?
嗯 我经常利用经销商的关系在它们上市前
Well, from time to time I'm able to use my connections with dealers
就得到了商品
to get items before they come to market.
事实上 本周我要去巴黎是为了这个原因
In fact, I'm headed to Paris this week for just such a cause.
嗯 你要买♥♥什么呢
Hmm. What are you going to buy?
嗯 暂时还不知道
Mmm. I don't know yet.
我朋友说他有三件令人难以置信的商品
My friend says he has three unbelievable pieces.
但我真的只想买♥♥一件
But I should really only just buy one.
如果那会有一个非常棒的东西 也许是你不想要的
Perhaps if there was a truly great find that you didn't want,
但我可能会感兴趣
I might be interested.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Mm.
哦 天哪 你的杯子空了
Oh, my gosh, your glass is empty.
我们必须照顾好你
We must take care of that.
你的事情办完了
You're all set.
我在前后入口都安装好了安全摄像头
I installed security cameras covering the front and back entry.
整个大楼比你上一次的地方还安全
And the entire building is way more secure than your last place.
我可以用我的手♥机♥访问吗
And I can access the feeds from my phone?
如果迈尔斯蠢到什么都鼓捣
If Miles was dumb enough to try anything,
那就行不通了
it wouldn't work there.
他不蠢 他很果断
He's not dumb, he's determined.
那是我的问题
That's my problem.
就像这个
As is this.
他不是直接说这是假的
He's not outright saying it's a fake,
但他也不百分之百确认它
but he won't 100% confirm it, either.
他想把它带回阿姆斯特丹的实验室
Wants to take it back to his lab in Amsterdam.
显然 我们不会允许的
Obviously, we won't allow it.
拍卖♥♥必须稳步推进
The auction has to move forward.
虽然他没有说这是假货
He doesn't say it's a fake though.
当人们买♥♥彩票的时候
When somebody buys a lottery ticket,
他们就已经知道几乎是输定了
they know they're almost certainly gonna lose.
但他们愿意相信这个故事和幻想
But the story, the fantasy is what they want to believe.
你是说罗兰
You mean Roland?
是的 他准备去
Yeah, he's prepped and ready to go.
好的 尽快带他过去
Good. Get him out there as soon as possible.
真有你的 罗珊娜 你总是准备很充分
Gotta hand it to you, Roxanna.You're always prepared.
抱最好的希望 做最坏的准备
Hope for the best,prepare for the worst.
格雷厄姆·康纳
Graham Connor.
地方不错啊
Nice place.
好东西
Good stuff.
你应该给你自己弄一个
You should get one of those made of yourself.
更便宜些
Be a lot cheaper.
就这个
This?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·法耶德五年前给了我一个
Mohamed Al-Fayed gave me one five years ago.
让我看起来像一个得了便秘的白化病人
Made me look like a constipated albino.
你怎么知道我在这
How'd you know I was here?
呃 你的老板 你的新老板
Uh, your boss. Your new boss.
他给我办公室打电♥话♥征求个意见
He called my office for a reference.
我很乐意帮忙
I was happy to help.
你会给我一个好的建议
You gave me a good reference?
只是给你提个醒让你知道
Just a reminder to let you know
我仍可以提供帮助
I can help still.
或者伤害
Or hurt.
说真的 这很有意思 山姆
Seriously, that's funny, Sam.
贝琳达死了 你知道的
Belinda is dead. You know that.
是的
Yes.
前几天警♥察♥来找我了
The police paid me a little visit the other day.
他们给了我这家伙的照片
And they showed me this picture of this guy,
纳兹 奈斯尔
Naz, Nazari?
这是他的名字吗 如果我没记错 你认识他
That is his name? If I recall, you knew him.
我已经报了警
I already went to the police
我知道的都告诉他们了
and told them everything I know.
- 是哪个 - 不多
- Which was? - Not much.
我不知道为什么我不相信你
I don't know why I don't believe you.
贝琳达为你工作了多久 六年 对吧
Belinda worked for you for how long? Six years, right?
你知道 她对我说过
You know, she told me
你从来没记得她的生日
you never once remembered her birthday?
我将打赌我比你更关心贝琳达
I will bet that I cared more about Belinda than you did,
如果我能帮你找到凶手 我能找到的
so if I could help you find her killer, I would.
你可能不会看到这个
You're probably not gonna see this,
但你和我 我们是一类人
but you and I, we are the same.
我们两个都只是一对夫妇的局外人
We're both just a couple outsiders
他们也不希望我们两个打起来
trying to punch our way in where they don't want us.
所以我们应该一起工作
So we should probably work together.
我们是自己人
We're on the same team.
你的团队只有他妈的一个人
You've only got one person on your fucking team.
你真的得去做那些诚实的事了
You've really got to work on that honesty thing.
真♥相♥会大白的
Truth will out itself.
上帝啊 两次心脏病发作
Christ almighty. Two heart attacks.
我意识到了
That I'm aware of.
万能的上帝啊
Christ almighty.
我讨厌成为告诉你的那个人
I hate to be the one to tell you,
但我很担心他的健康
but I am concerned about him,
和这个公♥司♥
about the company.
作为董事会主席 你需要知道这些
And you need to know, as chairman of the board.
千金小姐关注的是写明信片
Concerned daughters write cards.
有事业心的员工会安排午餐会议 所以
Enterprising employees schedule lunch meetings, so...
我是德格拉夫的下一代
I am the future generation of DeGraaf's.
所以当我看到信息被隐藏
So when I see information being concealed,
会严重危及本公♥司♥的信息
information that could seriously jeopardize this company,
我要把我的个人感情放在一边
I have to put my personal feelings aside.
我相信你知道他正在考虑
I believe you know he was considering
无论如何都有在在今年年底退休
retirement at the end of the year anyway.
是啊 迈尔斯是他的接♥班♥人选
Yeah. And Miles was his choice to take over.
鉴于他的被捕 我们真的能承受
In light of his arrest,can we really afford
他将成为我们面对的未来吗
to have him be our face going forward?
这可能使我们变得脆弱
It could make us weak and vulnerable.
嗯
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表