剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
- I have 15 million. - What if we don't make the reserve?
有人出价1700万
I have 17.
那你就赚不到钱
Well, you don't make any money
你不得不去对付那些愤怒的人
and have to deal with the angry people you owe.
对我来说 一切都将白费
For me, everything will have been for naught.
当然 如果没人出价
Of course, if nobody bids,
就意味着没人相信这幅画是真的
that means people don't believe this is real.
伪造被揭露之前
And it'll only be a matter of time
只是时间问题 我们都得去坐牢
before the forgery is uncovered and we both go to jail.
所以我的另一观点仅供讨论
So, my other points may be moot.
我不会去坐牢
Well, I'm not going to jail.
假如真到了这个地步
And if it comes to it...
- 有人出价吗 - 他为什么慢了下来
- Anyone? - Why is he slowing down?
我期待有人为这幅巨作出价2900万美元
I'm looking for $29 million for this masterful work.
竞价已陷入僵局 正是我所预料之中的
The bidding has stalled. Right about where I expected it to.
有人出价吗
Anyone?
在一定价格内 人们愿意冒这个险
At a certain price, people are willing to take a chance.
之后 你要选择相信了
After that, you have to believe.
这是真正的西方艺术的杰作之一
It's one of the true masterpieces of Western art.
女士们先生们 在我们的有生之年这个机会将不会再现
Ladies and gentlemen, this opportunity will not present itself again in our lifetimes.
有出价超过2900万的吗
Do I have a better bid than 29?
3300万
33.
有人出价3300万
- I have $33 million
来自穿西装的那位绅士
bid from the gentleman in the suit.
有人出价3500万吗
Do I have 35?
- 信仰 - 有人出价3500万
- The believe.- Looking for 35...
- 有人出价3500万 - 妈的
- I have 35. - Shit.
奥 我就知道 该死的
Oh, I knew it. Goddamn.
有人出价3700万
I have 37.
3900万 有人出价3900万 非常感谢这位女士
39? I have 39. Thank you very much, ma'am.
现在3900万 该死的
It's 39 now. Goddamn.
有人出价4100万
I have 41.
4500万
45?
出价4500万
45 million is the bid.
今晚我们在这里签署最后文件之后
After we sign the final papers here tonight,
如果你再踏进这里
if you ever step foot in here again,
我会彻底焚烧了你的小世界
I will burn your little world to the ground.
我将亲自去见有你所有信息来自澳门
I will personally see Mr. Wu from the Atlas Casino in Macau
阿特拉斯赌场的吴先生
has all of your information.
他是那个想见到你的人 对吧
He is the one who wants to see you, right?
- 第一次机会 - 嗯
- Going once.- Mm.
第二次 成交
Twice. Sold!
5700万元成交
For 57 million even.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜这位先生
Congratulations, sir.
干的好
Well done.
你是出来散散步吗 有点小伤
You out for a little stroll? A little Neosporin?
不 不 实际上是因为争吵
No. No, Ding Dongs, actually.
一直是我的最爱
Yeah, always been my favorite.
我想象叮咚在联邦调查局很受欢迎吧
I got to imagine Ding Dongs are pretty popular down at the FBI.
再给他一个伤痕 头
Give him another bruise, Boss.
- 阿普尔怀特发生了什么事 - 别浪费时间了
- What's going on at Applewhite's? - It's a waste of time.
保罗·赖斯那不会有严肃的生意
Paul Rice doesn't do serious business there.
- 是的 但他们打了一些电♥话♥ - 不
- Yeah, but their phone calls. - No.
都是一些小事 共同朋友间的合法销♥售♥
It's all about a small, legit sale for a mutual friend.
我在那里工作并不能使我成为他的中间人
Me working there doesn't make me a viable middleman to him,
所以我辞掉了阿普尔怀特的工作
so I quit Applewhite's.
我打个比方来说吧 我喜欢用我的语言规范
I got a little metaphor I like to use with my Cls.
你有没有买♥♥过自♥由♥放养的鸡蛋 你知道这是骗人的 对吧
You ever buy free range eggs? You know it's bullshit, right?
我的意思是 技术上是自♥由♥放养的鸡
I mean, technically the chickens are free range
因为它们不是和其他一千只鸡在一个鸡笼里
'cause they're not in a coop with a thousand others.
它们在外面游荡一会
They're roaming around a little bit outside.
也许甚至吃一点草
Maybe even eating a little grass.
但他们的自♥由♥是一种幻觉 他们的行动会受到控制
But their freedom's an illusion.Their movements are controlled.
你是鸡的主人 她是 他是鸡的主人
And you're the chicken mas... Is she...Is he the chicken mas...
你是鸡的主人
You're the chicken master?
我不知道叫他妈什么鬼
I don't what the fuck that guy's called,
但是 没错 我是你的主人
but, yes, I'm your goddamn master.
这是我们要走的路
And that's the way it's going to be
直到你帮我把那个资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的混♥蛋♥干掉
till you help me bring down that terrorist-funding asshole.
寻找乌扎伊的事怎么样了
What about finding Uzay?
我有优先权 格雷厄姆
Yeah, I got priorities, Graham.
呃 啄食顺序 如果你愿意这样称呼的话
A, uh, pecking order, if you will.
现在对纽约警♥察♥局来说 你是一个大鸡
Now to the NYPD, you're a big peck.
我的意思是 我可以把你交给他们
I mean, I could turn you over to them
他们会很乐意把你带走很长时间
and they'd be happy to put you away for a long time.
但对我来说你 就是一个小鸡
But to me, you're a small peck.
一只能够帮我拿下保罗·赖斯
A small peck who's going to help me take down Paul Rice,
那只该死大鸡的小鸡
the great goddamn giant peck.
鸡
Peck.
你加拿大的眼线怎么样了
What's going on with your contact in Canada?
我正在想办法呢
I'm working on it.
天啊
Christ.
知道吗 你可以成为买♥♥家的完美工厂
You know, you could be the perfect plant for a buyer.
一个与合法企业合作的真正走私犯
A bona fide smuggler who works with legit establishments.
但你现在要告诉我 什么 你不干了
But now you're telling me, what? You can't do either?
那对我毫无用处了 你有一周时间
That makes you useless to me.You got a week.
滚出我的车
Get out of my car.
♪ 真希望那时我知道 ♪
♪ I wish that I had known ♪
♪ 在我们相遇一刹那 ♪
♪ In that first minute we met ♪
♪ 欠你的我无法偿还 ♪
♪ The unpayable debt that I owed you ♪
你在哪里 哈桑
Where are you, Hassan?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表