剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
德格拉夫是你们的了
DeGraaf's is yours.
这是在你如此艰苦战斗失败之后
Is this extraordinary grace and defeat
非凡的优雅吗
after you fought so hard?
我开始意思到我真正的目标
I came to realize my true goal,
也是我真正的力量
which is also my true strength.
这不是拥有德格拉夫的问题 而是要领导它
That is not to own DeGraaf's,but to lead it.
我们打算任命迈尔斯·休伊特为CEO
We're planning on installing Miles Hewitt as CEO.
给我一份花名册
Pass me a roll?
恕我直言 这是错误的举动
With all due respect,that is the wrong move.
他没有远见 没有领导能力
He has no vision, no leadership,
没有骨气
no character.
而我在董事会已经实施
Whereas I have implemented innovative strategies
创新战略
across the board.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
什么 他说什么
What... What did he say?
他说作为你们家族的一员一定很有趣
He said it must be fun to be in your family.
我不是开玩笑的 彭先生
I'm not joking, Mr. Peng.
你们为什么如此恨彼此
Why do you hate each other so much?
那不关你的事
That's not your business.
我可以再喝一杯酒
I might have another glass of wine.
彭先生 听我说
Mr. Peng, listen to me.
你需要我
You need me.
你需要我作为CEO来运行这个公♥司♥
You need me running this company as CEO.
我来运行
Me.
我知道了 惠特曼小姐
Noted, Miss Whitman.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我吃了一顿丰盛的午餐
I was having a very nice lunch.
我期待着您的消息
I look forward to hearing from you.
感谢占用您的时间
Thank you for your time.
好了 我生气了 我喝多了难受 这是怎么回事
All right, I'm pissed off and I'm hungover. What is it?
放松点 布鲁克难先生
Take it easy, Mr. Brukner.
怎么 他现在是你的代言人了
What, is he your mouthpiece now?
跟赖斯的交易确认了
The deal with Rice is confirmed.
他们有货 我们有钱
They have the inventory,we have the funds.
这周就会交易
It's gonna happen this week.
如果不管什么原因赖斯联♥系♥你
If for whatever reason Rice does contact you,
你都要同意购买♥♥这些艺术品
these are the items you've agreed to buy.
你很兴奋 但你会让格雷厄姆矗立着一切
You're excited, but you're gonna let Graham handle everything.
那交易中到底会发生什么事
So what goes down at the deal?
你准备逮捕他
Are you gonna arrest him?
我们拿走艺术品 我们把比特币
We take the pieces, we transfer bitcoin
存入他的账户 把他录下来 然后逮捕他
into his account, we get him on tape, and then we arrest him.
我建议杀了他
I suggest killing him.
那不是我们的运作方式
That's not how we operate.
狗屁吧
That's horseshit.
我们可以做任何我们想做的
We do whatever we want.
这是我们国家伟大的原因
That's what makes this country great.
我们想逮捕他
We want to arrest him.
你研究一下这些照片吧
Now study those photos.
放松点 你的国家会感激你
Relax. Your country thanks you.
格雷厄姆 我们走吧
Graham, let's go.
好的 等我一下
Yeah, just give me a second.
我在外边等你
I'll see you outside.
我发现赖斯与纳扎伊有联♥系♥
I found out that Rice is connected with Nazari.
奥 现在你真的要杀了他
Oh, now you really have to kill him.
我没有更多的要求 好吧
I want nothing more, okay?
但听我说 如果我们杀了赖斯
But listen to me, if we kill Rice,
我们就失去了抓到纳扎伊的最好机会
we lose the best shot we have at getting Nazari.
如果我们逮捕他 他交代了
If we arrest him and he talks,
那我们就赢了
then we all win.
你为什么要跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
你尽了你的义务
You did your part.
你应该知道这些
You deserve to know.
大家最好都能得到应得的 格雷厄姆
Everybody better get what they deserve, Graham.
会的
They will.
这个店看起来不错
The store looks good.
允许我们下周营业
Our grant opening is next week.
你需要一套新西服吗
Do you need a new suit?
不 呃 我需要你的帮助
No, uh, but I need your help.
我已经帮您联♥系♥al-Masrifi了
I put you in touch with al-Masrifi.
我告诉我表哥我受够了这一切
I told my cousin I'm done with all of this.
不是关于al-Masrifi的事
It's not about al-Masrifi.
是我朋友哈桑 你见过他
My friend Hassan, the man you met...
他被杀了
he was killed.
他老婆和他的儿子没地方可去
His wife and son have nowhere to go
一些危险人物到处找他们
and there are dangerous people looking for them.
我需要你在这里的伊♥拉♥克♥社区
I need you to help them find a safe place
帮助他们找个安全的地方
in the Iraqi community here.
听着 你朋友的事我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry for your friend,
真的 我也很感激你的所有帮助
really, and I'm grateful for all your help,
但我不想再牵扯进去了
but I don't want to get involved.
听着 我可以给你钱 我会给你一些钱
Look, I can give you money.I'll give you some money.
他们不会成为负担
They're not gonna be a burden.
他们是好人 是正直的人
These are good, decent people.
他们只是需要一个新的开始
They just need a fresh start.
听着 我跟al-Masrifi做的事
Look, what I'm doing with al-Masrifi
会给他们带来风险
puts them at risk.
行吗
Okay?
他们不能跟我待在一起
They can't stay with me.
拜托了
Please.
求你了
Please.
找他们的这些发现了我
And what happens when these people
那会发生什么
who are looking for them find me?
我也有家人
I have a family too.
那是不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
- 我很抱歉 - 那是不会发生的
- I'm sorry.- That's not gonna happen.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
奥 我只是把宴会上
Oh, I'm just dropping off
收集到的捐款名单送过来
a list of pledges I received from the gala.
我可以拿走这些
I can take those.
是的 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
对博物馆来说是一笔大钱
It's a fair amount of money for the museum.
布鲁克难会感谢你
Well, The Brukner thanks you.
你的意思是说这个博物馆
Do you mean the museum
现在他让你这么称呼的了
of is that what he has you calling him nowadays?
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
你还有别的事情吗
Anything else you need?
没有 只是 呃
No, just, uh...
请确保他看到这些数字
please make sure he sees those numbers.
- 我会的 - 谢谢
- I will.- Thank you.
查尔斯
Charles.
很薄的摩托车 对吧
Excellent bike, am I right?
真像梦一样
It's in fantastic condition.
我父亲为此感到非常自豪
Well, my father took great pride in it,
呃 自从他去世后 我就一直照顾它
and, uh, since he passed,caring for it has been
以自己的方式与它保持密切联♥系♥
my way of staying close to him.
现在史密森愿意承担这一责任了
Well, the Smithsonian would love to take up that responsibility.
你能出价多少
How much are you able to offer?
我愿意与之前的
I'd be willing to match
10万美元大致相当
the previous top sale of 100,000.
我们希望能更多一些
Well, we were hoping for more.
我恐怕这么高的价格需要授权了
I'm afraid that's as high as I'm authorized to go.
如果不介意的话失陪一下
Uh, if you'll excuse me for a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 还有很多人对这辆摩托车感兴趣
Well, uh, we've been getting a lot of interest in the bike.
彭先生 很高兴又见到您
Mr. Peng. It's good to see you again.
嗨 罗珊娜
Hi, Roxanna.
西蒙给我提个醒
Simon gave me the heads up
说你昨天去见他了
that you came to see him yesterday.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表