剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
看着我 这不是一切都好
Look at me. It's not all good.
出去
Get out.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你能过会再来吗
Hey, can you come back a little later?
那是我安排的
Those were from me.
我离开戴夫
I left Dave
是因为他不停地指出我的症状
because he couldn't stop pointing out my symptoms.
“嘿 奥莉维亚 你今天看起来有点闷闷不乐
"Hey, Olivia, you look a little depressed today,
有点虚弱”
a little weak."
我知道他爱我 但在某些时候
I know he loves me, but at some point,
他所看到的就是一个病人
all he was seeing was a patient.
我被当做残疾人很多年了
And I've got plenty of years to be treated as an invalid.
承认吧
Well, admit it.
你错过了为我工作的机会
You miss working for me.
我能撑得住
I'm managing.
别往心里去
Well, don't let this go to your head,
但这场交易预展我真的需要你帮忙
but I could really use your help with this deal preview.
是啊 我只是 呃
Yeah, I'm just, uh,
我正在写比格斯照片报告 怎么了
I'm just going over paperwork for the Biggs photos. What's wrong?
离婚事件
Divorce.
冷战升温了
Cold war's gone hot.
我唯一的希望是一旦他们看到
My only hope is once they see
预展是多么的成功 他们就会改变主意
how successful the preview is,they'll change their minds.
我也希望如此
I hope so too.
我年轻的时候喜欢阿尔绍斯
I loved Archaos when I was younger.
我觉得我们的共同点比我想的要多 格雷厄姆
Well, I guess we had more in common than I thought, Graham.
嗯 那一定会让你失望的
Hm. That must be disappointing for you.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 呃 你今天看见罗珊娜了吗
Hey, uh, have you seen Roxanna today?
BidHaus网站推出后 我还没跟她说过话
I haven't talked to her since BidHaus launched.
是的 你还有其他人都没有
Yeah, you and everyone else.
我觉得自从整个纪录片失败后
I think she's been laying pretty low
她就一直很沮丧
since the whole documentary debacle.
纪录片失败了
Documentary debacle?
是的
Yeah.
奥 我得借这个电♥话♥ 阿廖沙 抱歉
Oh, I have to get this.Alesha, I'm sorry.
没事
Sure.
- 米格尔 - 干得不错 康纳警探
- Miguel.- Nice work, Detective Connor.
洛斯阿尔托斯找到你珍贵的朋友了
Los Altos got your precious peeps.
他们没事吧
Are they okay?
我确信他们都很好
I'm sure they've been better.
我们能为他们做笔交易吗
Can we do a deal for them?
我得说
I gotta say,
我没想到你是奴隶贩子
I didn't figure you for the slave trafficker.
我们到底能不能做交易
Can we do a deal or not?
你能搞到7万吗
You got 70K?
钱不到手 我是不会安排见面的
I ain't setting the meeting until I have that in hand.
我会想办法搞到的
I'll find a way to get it.
奥 别忘了你还欠我5000
Oh, and don't forget the five racks you still owe me.
嗯
Hm.
一定很棒
This is gonna be good.
别做白日梦了 孩子
Stop daydreaming, girl.
奥 霍华德 苏达先生
Oh, Howard, Mr. Sudha.
我 我没想到你能来
I... I wasn't expecting you.
我也没想到会来这
I wasn't expecting to be here.
好了 我们继续吧
All right, let's get on with it.
纳温已经改变了主意
Navin has changed his mind.
这真不是编的
It was never made up.
那个BidHaus网站 真了不起
That BidHaus thing, that's impressive.
看到这些 我对霍华德说
Looking at that and speaking with Howard,
我对你的提议有了新的认识
I'm seeing your proposal in a new light.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
所以 你的公♥司♥将提供资金
So, your... your firm will put up the money
从股东手中购买♥♥股权吗
and buy out the shareholders?
假设我们能说服他们的话
Assuming we could convince them, yeah.
建云公♥司♥已经领先我们一大截
Jianwun has a big head start on us,
所以你最好开始着手
so you better get to work.
- 当然 - 我们开始吧
- Of course.- Let's get to it.
- 费尔南德·杜谢恩 - 来自他的首次展览
- Fernand Duchesne.- From his first exhibition.
就在他成名之前
Right before he popped.
我一直关注他
I've been following him.
那你应该知道他们的总体价值大约为2万了
Well, then you'll know collectively they're worth about 20 grand now.
你不再关心它们了
You don't care for them anymore?
我喜欢它们 我只是需要钱
I like them. I just need the money.
那是科纳尔的作品吗
Is that a Kohner?
这个不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
把这个加进来 我就都买♥♥了
Add this one to the mix and I'll buy everything,
按你的价格
at your price.
我说过了 这个不卖♥♥
Like I said, it's not for sale.
你想要多少
How much do you want?
我提到的这些东西的价格都再公平不过了
The price I mentioned for these is more than fair.
如果你还想在德格拉夫做生意
And if you ever want to do business at DeGraaf's,
我建议我们对杜谢恩作品达成协议
I suggest we reach an agreement on the Duchesnes.
那个科纳尔不卖♥♥
The Kohner is not for sale.
好吧
Fine.
好的
Fine.
没错
Yeah.
喝一杯时间
Time for a drink.
或者三杯
Or three.
我说服了他们
I convinced them it's too late
取消预展太晚了 但他们仍坚持撤销拍卖♥♥活动
to cancel the preview, but they still want to pull the auction.
离婚夫妇威胁撤销拍卖♥♥活动不是第一次了
It's not the first time a divorcing couple threatened to pull an auction.
这是首次一对夫妇
It's the first time the couple in question
对我喜欢的东西提出了疑问
had made something that I loved.
无意冒犯 福利
No offense, Foley,
但我从未把你当做是一个粉丝
but I've never pinned you as such a fanboy.
为什么
Why?
因为我是女性 我不能喜欢粗暴的漫画
'Cause I'm a chick,I can't like a kick-ass comic?
不
No.
不 不 不 不是那样的
No, no, no, that's not... that's not it.
呃
Uh...
好的 让我从头说起
Okay, let me start over.
阿尔绍斯只是
Archaos is just...
你知道 如此巨大的怪物
you know, such a major freak.
而你
And you...
是 只是
are... are just...
压根不是那样
not at all that.
好的
Okay.
我们得想法说服他们
We need to figure out a way to convince them
这场激烈的官司是行不通的
that a bitter lawsuit is not the way to go.
除非我们利用阿尔绍斯对付他们
Unless we use Archaos against them.
什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么集邮拍卖♥♥会上从未看见你
So why is it that you're never at the stamp auctions?
因为没有人 就是这原因
'Cause nobody is. That's why.
奥 哦
Oh, uh...
我想谢谢你那个晚上
I wanted to thank you for the other night.
听我唠叨
For listening to me.
你用不着谢我
You don't have to thank me.
不 不 我得谢谢你
No, no, I do.
说真的 谢谢你
I do. Honestly, thank you.
随时找我
Any time.
迈尔斯的事想出办法了吗
You figure out the Miles problem?
是的 我认为是的
Yeah, I think so.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 哦 一会想吃晚餐吗
Hey, um, you want to grab dinner later?
呃 没什么 没什么特别的
Uh, nothing... nothing fancy.
就是想远离这里
Just somewhere away from this.
呃 好的
Uh, yeah.
好的 吃汉堡吗
Yeah, okay. Burgers?
好的 汉堡听起来不错 发短♥信♥告诉我地方
Yes. Burgers sound great.Text me a place.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表