剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
是的 我希望能启发他
I did. I was hoping to enlighten him.
是吗 自从他启发过我以后
Yeah? Well, he's since enlightened me.
我就打算把爱传递出去并启发你
I'm gonna pay it forward and enlighten you.
如果彭先生有话要跟我说
If Mr. Peng has something to tell me,
他自己能做这件事
he can do it himself.
我很感谢你昨天的请求
I appreciate your request yesterday,
但事实是迈尔斯为建云带来了机遇
but the fact is Miles brought Jianwun this opportunity.
我必须尊重
I have to honor that.
你出局了 罗珊娜
You're out, Roxanna.
恭喜你 迈尔斯
Congratulations, Miles.
你成功地夺走了我的一切
You have successfully taken everything from me.
我只是自卫
I was only defending myself.
我比你强
I am better than you.
我比你强的多
I am better than you.
不是今天
Well, not today.
请走吧
Please leave.
我们喝点什么
What are we drinking?
波旁威士忌酒
Bourbon.
给我来一杯
Pour me one?
奥 拜托 我是坚强的女子
Oh, come on. I'm a big girl.
我能自己做主 嘿
I can make my own decisions. Hey...
我不是你的喝酒警♥察♥
I'm not your booze cop.
给你
Here.
我再倒一杯
I'll pour another.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要你买♥♥下德格拉夫
I need you to buy DeGraaf's.
- 不好意思 什么 - 如果你以每股48美元收♥购♥
- Excuse me? What? - If you come in at $48 per share,
建云会接受这笔交易
Jianwun will take the deal.
这将是他们有史以来最好赚的钱
It'll be the easiest money they ever made.
- 你说什么呢 - 建云公♥司♥刚买♥♥下德格拉夫
- What are you talking about? - Jianwun just bought DeGraaf's.
但有你帮忙 我们可以买♥♥回来
But with your help, we can take it back.
你要我买♥♥一家拍卖♥♥行
You want me to just buy an auction house?
是的 我带来了介绍
Yeah. I brought a presentation.
- 你坐下来 我给你演示一下 - 什么 什么
- I can show you if you just sit down.- What? What?
- 你是认真的吗 - 是的 当然是 我是认真的
- Are you serious? - Yes, of course I'm serious.
给我五分钟 坐下
Give me five minutes. Sit down,
- 我会给你演示一下 - 罗西 嘿 嘿 停 停下来
- and I will show you.- Roxy. Hey, hey, stop. Stop.
我现在还有别的事要处理
I got other things that I'm dealing with right now.
- 什么样的事 - 与你无关的事
- Like what?- Like none of your business.
山姆
Sam...
拜托
please.
他们把我解雇了
They're firing me.
奥
Oh.
你之前为什么不来找我
Why did you not come to me before?
我不想让事情
I didn't want things...
在我们之间
to become more complicated...
- 嗯 - 变的更复杂
- Hm. - ...between us.
嗯
Hm.
换句话说 你担心
In other words, you were afraid
我会管你要些回报
I was gonna ask you for something in return
你又不想那么做
and you didn't want to do that.
你认为我是这样的人
That's the way you think of me.
我认为你是了不起的人 山姆
I think the world of you, Sam.
这是我来这的原因
That is why I'm here.
亲爱的 你是来救你自己的
Honey, you're here to save your own ass.
你栽跟头了 你要我去擦屁♥股♥
You took a fall, and you want me to pick up your shit
像以前一样 但我不能这么做了
just like before,but I can't do that anymore.
我不能这么做
That's not my place.
我很抱歉你失去了德格拉夫 但
I'm sorry that you lost DeGraaf's, but...
这是商界
that's business.
这是商界上常有的事
That's what happens in business.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
退出吗
Quit?
你怎么退
How are you gonna quit?
你都被解雇了
You got fired.
谢谢你 山姆
Thanks, Sam.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
- 所以接下来24小时随时待命 - 是的
- So anytime in the next 24 hours?- Yeah.
赖斯的暴徒没说什么时候
And Rice's thug didn't say when?
没有 他只说她们会在
No. All he said is they'd be in touch
见面前一小时确认联♥系♥地点
with the location one hour before the meet is gonna go down.
好的
Okay.
什么好的
"Okay"?
我都他妈的要疯了
I'm going out of my fucking mind here.
赖斯知道我住在哪里
Rice knows where I live.
听着 你会没事的 好吧
Listen, you'll be safe, all right?
我们会一步不离地跟着你
We'll be with you every step of the way.
你保证不了
You cannot make that promise.
赖斯掌控着局势
Rice is in control.
呃
Uh-uh.
和上一次一样
Same as last time.
好了 麦克风在纽扣里
All right, mic is in the button
GPS定位在鞋跟里
and there's a GPS locater in the heel of that shoe.
你没想到还有给一整套行头的福利吧
Didn't know a perk was getting a whole new wardrobe, huh?
你没弄双尖头鞋啊 这不是我的风格
You got anything in wingtip? Not exactly my style.
是的 我才不管呢 只要让他们跟你全天候保持联♥系♥
Yeah, I don't give a shit.Just keep them with you 24/7
以防我们在交易结束前没时间见面
in case we don't have time to meet before the deal goes down.
- 还有其他事吗 - 是的 保持头脑清醒
- Anything else?- Yeah. Keep your head in the game.
我们需要你做好一切准备
We need you ready for anything.
Millain先生 凭我多年的经验
Mr. Millain, after all my years of experience,
我相信 拍卖♥♥是对你和你的家人最好的选择
I can assure you, an auction is best for you and your family.
史密森的报价怎么样了
What about the Smithsonian's offer?
他给你是虚报低价
They were low-balling you.
他们知道有一些竞争会再次报价的
They'll come up once they know there's some competition.
但这并不意味着其他人可能会买♥♥这辆摩托车
But doesn't that mean that someone else might buy the bike?
如果他们不掏腰包
If they don't open up their wallet,
他们就不配得到你父亲的摩托车
they don't deserve your father's motorcycle.
放心好了
Rest assured,
我会尽可能让你赚到更多的钱
I'm gonna get you the most money possible.
奥 你真的以为你不辞而别
Oh, did you really think that we'd let you leave
我们会让你离开吗
without saying goodbye?
我希望你会
I was hoping you might.
哈 可惜不是
Ha! No such luck.
想要我召集大家吗
Do you want me to gather everyone?
我得到这份工作的时候都没有发表演讲
I didn't make a speech when I got the job.
现在应该做一次演讲了
No sense in making one now.
你知道我的感受
You know how I feel.
我为我们在如此短的时间内
I'm proud of the work we accomplished
完成的工作而感到自豪
in such a short amount of time.
我希望本可以更长久一些
I wish it could have been longer.
我也是
Me too.
所有这些东西都很受欢迎
All this stuff is very popular these days.
你会卖♥♥个好价钱 得到全面提升
You'll get a great price,across the board.
情况怎么样了 你是要
So what's the deal? Are you preserving
保留你父亲的遗产还是要拿走现金
your dad's legacy or taking the cash?
- 理想的是能两者兼之 - 不 你必须选择
- Ideally both.- No. You have to choose.
- 罗珊娜 - 闭嘴 迈尔斯
- Roxanna...- Shut up, Miles.
钱财乃身外之物
Money comes and goes.
如果那辆摩托车真的是你父亲的遗产 你必须保护它
If that motorcycle is really your dad's legacy, you gotta protect it.
- Millain先生 对不起 - 很抱歉我这么直接
- Mr. Millain, I apologize.- Sorry for being so blunt.
他刚炒了我 所以我早料到这是怎么回事了
But he just fired me,so I figured what the hell.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
小心
Easy.
别着急
Take it easy.
我在给阿玛尔做午餐
I was making Ammar lunch.
谢谢
Thank you.
他喜欢奶酪三明治
He loves cheese sandwiches.
我要跟你说一些事
I need to talk to you about something.
关于哈桑
About Hassan.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表