剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
我女儿几乎跟你同龄 阿马尔
My daughter is nearly your age, Ammar.
我妻子很期待见到你们
And my wife is excited to meet you both.
我相信真♥主♥会给你一份工作并帮助你们找到属于自己的地方
I'm sure Allah will get you a job and help you find your own place.
嘿 也许哪天我们可以一起去看红牛比赛
Hey, maybe one day we could catch a Red Bulls game together.
酷吧
Cool?
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
格雷厄姆·康纳
Graham Connor.
米德街2862号♥
2862 Mead Street.
一小时后
One hour.
你东西都带着呢
You gonna have everything?
- 尽管去做就行了 - 好的
- As long as you do.- Done.
一会见
I'll see you there.
你还在做交易
You're still doing deals.
再做一次
Just one more.
好的
Okay.
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
不要杀我
Please do not get me killed.
是啊 别让自己被杀
Yeah, don't get yourself killed.
鞋子不错 顺便说一句 很有格调
Nice shoes, by the way. Very classy.
只是缓解一下气氛
Just trying to take the edge off.
我们要你去那放松些
We need you to go in there relaxed.
不用担心 安定会随时让人兴奋
Don't worry, the Valium should be kicking in any minute.
测试 测试 天哪
Testing, testing. Jesus.
- 没事了 - 是的 我们没事了
- We good? - Yeah, we're good.
夜鹰已联线并整装待发
Nighthawk is wired and ready to go.
“夜鹰”
"Nighthawk"?
那是我的代号♥
That's my code name?
这是爱德华·霍珀点头同意的
Oh, it's a nod to Edward Hopper.
我遇到过的唯一艺术家
Only artist I ever got into.
好极了
That's cute.
你们有摄像头监视我 对吧
You're gonna have cameras watching me, right?
我们不想提起派技术人员
We didn't want to send a tech in early
以防他们监视大楼
in case they're watching the building,
但我们会看到所有的出口和入口
but we'll have eyes on all the entrances and the exits.
如果我们离开了呢
And what if we leave?
军方不止一架无人机
Military's not the only one with a drone.
这是比特币电子钱包 所有的钱都在这里储存着
This is the bitcoin wallet where all the money is stored.
密♥码♥也是“夜鹰”
Password is also "Nighthawk."
它设置成一个类似混合账户
It's set up like a mixer account,
这样他就可以取出钱 但他看不到钱的来源
so he can withdraw the money, but he can't see where it's coming from.
但 当然 这是我们的网站 这样我们可以跟踪一切
But, of course, it's our own site so we can track everything.
听起来挺复杂的
Well, it sounds complicated.
华盛顿某些地方 有很多
Somewhere in D.C.,there's a lot of smart people
能想出这招的聪明人
who come up with this shit.
你还有无线对讲机
And yet you get the walkie-talkie.
是的 我们也有自己的人才
Yeah, well, we all have our talents.
我会使用我的确保你的屁♥股♥不挨枪
I'm gonna use mine to make sure your ass doesn't take a bullet.
你使用你的
You use yours.
好的
Okay.
让我们抓到这个混♥蛋♥
Let's get this prick.
好的
Okay.
宝贝
Babe.
我以为你在汉普顿呆到周末呢
I thought you were in the Hamptons till the end of the week.
计划变了
Change of plans.
所以
So?
你觉得我的新办公室怎么样
What do you think of my new office?
怎么了
What's going on?
今天早晨 我提出离婚了
I filed for divorce this morning.
- 什么 - 我要离开你
- What? - I'm leaving you.
奥 不 不 慢点
Oh, no, no. Slow down.
签了这些然后寄给我的律师
Sign those and send them to my lawyer.
我不明白 发生什么事了
I don't understand. What's happening?
你可以跟我的律师谈
You can speak to my lawyer.
我想我应该跟我的妻子谈谈
I think I'll speak to my wife!
我知道你对罗珊娜做了什么
I know what you did to Roxanna.
我不知道她散布了什么谣言
I don't know what lies that she's been spreading...
莫妮卡的事我也知道了
I know about Monica too.
莫妮卡和罗珊娜曾经一起喝醉了
Monica and Roxanna used to get drunk together.
好吗 有一天晚上 她们应该是照看孩子的时候
Okay? And one night,they were three sheets
她们喝的烂醉如泥
when they were supposed to be watching the girls.
这两个人都恨死我了 你知道的
Those two have had it out for me. You know that.
拜托 好好考虑考虑
Come on. Just... just think about it.
我们失去的太多了 是吧
We got too much to lose, right,
陷入了那些胡说八道 是吧
to get caught up in that bullshit, right?
我爱你
I love you.
放开我 迈尔斯
Let go, Miles.
迈尔斯 放开我
Miles, let go. Please.
放开我
Let go.
你有一周的时间离开这个家
You have one week to be out of the house.
如果你再靠近我 那个女孩 或是罗珊娜
If you come near me,the girls, or Roxanna again,
我发誓我会尽一切所能
I swear to God I will do everything
把你送进监狱
in my power to send you to jail.
约瑟夫 我没想到是你
Joseph. I wasn't expecting you.
我们预约什么事了吗
Did we, uh, did we have something on the books?
没有 没有 我想打电♥话♥了
No, no. I was going to call,
但我认为这是最有趣的方式
but I thought it would be more fun this way.
我们
Are we...
我们要去打高尔夫吗
Are we going golfing?
它看上去很漂亮
Well, it looks very nice.
如果它有任何价值 但是我真的不能说
But I can't really say if it has any value.
看起来不太旧
It doesn't seem very old.
或许我们可以给你的评估师再打个电♥话♥
Maybe we could call your appraiser again.
他会知道的
He would know.
是的 我不确定他是否处理过体育纪念品
Yes, well, I'm not sure if he deals in sports memorabilia,
但 我很乐意把他的号♥码发短♥信♥给你
but, uh, I'm happy to text you his number.
我没有打过太多的高尔夫
I have not played much golf.
这个和艺术
That and art...
是我两个薄弱的领域
two areas of weakness for me.
看 你在艺术方面已经很有造诣了
Look how far you've come with art.
确实如此
Indeed.
我现在知道了波普艺术
I now know about pop art,
和现代印象派
and modern impressionism.
我甚至知道了鲁沙的真正价值
I even know the true value of a Ruscha.
我想是有人把你搞糊涂了 约瑟夫
Well, I think someone's been confusing you, Joseph.
我又做了一次鉴定
I've had another appraisal done.
奥
Oh?
800万啊
Eight million.
比我已有的另一个
That was so much lower than I expected
预想的要低得多
that I had another one done.
又一个800万
Eight million again.
我认为真正的价值是有人为此付出了代价
Well, I think the true value is what someone pays for it.
即使那个人被抢劫了
Even when that person is robbed?
听着 约瑟夫 我很抱歉
Look, Joseph, I'm sorry.
好吗 我 我 我犯了一个错误
All right? I... I... I made a mistake.
我曾陷入了严重的财务困境
I was in dire financial straits and...
你似乎也不太在乎钱
you didn't seem to care about the money.
没错
You're right.
钱是何物
What is money?
财产是什么
What are possessions?
等下
Wait!
我们太在意它们了
We get too hung up on them.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no...
住手 住手 别砸了
Stop, stop. Stop this.
我们应该关心那些
We should focus
对我们重要的事情 我们的健康
on what matters to us, our health.
好了 好了 我们冷静一下
All right, all right,just... let's calm down.
让我们 我们来点实打实的
Let's just... let's just keep our feet on the ground.
你到底想要什么
What is it you want?
支票 现金 还是什么
Check, cash, what?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表