剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
48.
你给的价格太高了
You're overpaying.
公♥司♥搞砸了
The company's screwed.
董事会知道了 他们选择了建云公♥司♥
The Board knows it and they've chosen Jianwun.
这是我给你最后的机会
That was my fair and final.
那你是怎么想的呢
So, what are you thinking?
我不知道 苏西 你告诉我吧
I don't know, Suzy. You tell me.
我只是 我想要个变化
I just, uh, I want a change.
我喜欢这个
I love this.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
它很具有天然品质
Well, it has a very natural quality to it.
你觉得利用它作为
How do you feel about using it
这个空间的灵感设计怎么样
as inspiration for the design of this space?
这种色调 它的柔和度
The color palette, the softness of it...
这是个好主意 我们可以这么做
It's a good idea.Yeah, we could do that.
肯定行 没问题
For sure. Absolutely.
嘿 我朋友说您是从本森赫斯特来的
Hey, my buddy said you're from Bensonhurst.
我是从那来的
That's where I'm from.
真的吗
No kidding?
是的
Yeah.
您还住在那
You still live there?
奥 很久以前就离开了
Oh, left a long time ago.
我结婚后就搬到了公园坡
Moved to Park Slope after I got married.
是啊 我认识个人 他一辈子都
Yeah. I know people who never left
没离开过10个街区
those 10 square blocks their whole lives.
- 是啊 - 我相信你也是
- Yeah.- I'm sure you do, too.
- 是的 - 我老爸就是其中之一
- Yeah.- My dad was one of those people.
嗯
Hm.
我总是想知道 他是否满意自己的生活
I always wondered whether he was happy with his little life.
他的家人中只有我和哥哥
Just me and my brother and my ma.
还有我妈
With his family.
或许他想要更多
Or whether he wanted something more.
嗯
Hm.
实际上你可能认识他
You might know him actually.
帕特·康纳
Pat Connor?
没错
Yeah.
那就是你
There you are.
我
I...
我认为我 我该走了
I think I... I should leave.
我不知道你要耍什么花样
I don't know what kind of game you're playing.
我只想知道我真正的老爸是谁 这就够了
I just want to know who my dad really was, that's all.
我不是我该说的
It's not my place to say.
您的儿子跟我同龄吧
Your son's about my age.
他是他的父亲吗
Is he his dad?
- 中国人 - 嗯哼
- The Chinese? - Mm-hmm.
老天
Christ almighty.
我很惊讶他们没找你 霍华德
I'm surprised they haven't approached you, Howard.
奥 迈尔斯知道我会让他滚蛋的
Oh, Miles knows I'd tell him to go blow himself.
我不打算兑现
I have no intention of cashing in.
这就是我想听到的
That's what I was hoping to hear.
不要担心这个
Well, don't worry about it.
我会联♥系♥重要股东
I'll contact the key shareholders.
我会说服他们不要卖♥♥股票
I'll convince them not to sell.
我和他们谈过了
We're past that.
- 什么 - 他们准备卖♥♥掉股票
- What? - They're going to sell.
那么 我们要让他们卖♥♥给我们
So, we need them to sell to us.
奥孩子
Oh boy.
你有数亿美元闲在那 是吗
You have a couple of hundred million laying around, do you?
没有
No.
但我有几个
But I have a few relationships
做私募基金公♥司♥的关系
with private equity firms who do.
听着
Look...
这会变得非常混乱 罗珊娜
this can get very messy, Roxanna.
非常混乱
Huh? Very messy.
你确定你想用这个去碰壁吗
Are you sure you want to go to the wall with this?
从打电♥话♥开始
Start making the calls.
妮可说可以进来
Nicole said to come in.
那是我的大♥麻♥吗
Is that my pot?
不是
No.
这不是你的大♥麻♥
This is not your pot.
如果是也没关系 你可以管我要
It's fine if it is. You could just ask.
如果我今晚要去那个画廊畸形展
Well, if I have to go to this gallery freak show tonight,
我不会孤独地清醒着去
I'm not going to go alone and sober.
我一直在考虑这个
I've been thinking about it.
这场表演会很酷
The show could be kind of cool.
如果邀请还有效的话
If the offer still stands.
不许再对我和伊莎贝尔进行评论
No more remarks about me and Isabel?
不许再问我医学院的问题
No more questions about med school.
我帮不了你 我是你老爸
I can't help it. I'm your dad.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
就在这之后
Right after.
在我出生之后
Right after I was born.
那么 照片里的孩子
So, the boy in the photograph,
是你同父异母的兄弟
he's your half-brother?
是的 是的 他叫马修
Yeah. Yeah, Matthew.
他大概记得我老爸的一些事
He probably has memories of my dad.
这很好 你知道 他可以拥有他们
Which is fine.You know, he can have them.
我希望他们是幸福的人
I hope they're happy ones.
我的记忆是快乐的
My memories are happy.
我一直认为这会加深了解做人的道理
I always thought it was better to know the truth in life.
如果我不知道他对我撒了一辈子谎是否会更好些
I don't if it's better knowing that he lied to me my whole life.
我了解那种感觉
I know how that feels.
我知道他是个好人
I know he was a good man.
你知道吗 我不禁感觉到我像是他的转折点或什么的
You know, I can't help feeling like I was his tipping point or something.
你知道吗
You know?
就像他不得不
Like he had to...
就像他不得不离开去寻找幸福
like he had to move away to find happiness.
我希望我能问问他
I wish I could ask him.
我只想问问他 知道吗
I just want to ask him, you know?
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
太棒了
Yeah!
- 疯了 暂停 - 怎么了 妞
- Crazy! Pause!- Yo, what up, Bird?
这是正义之事
This is what we do right!
看着我
Look at me now!
老天
Jesus.
这有点太冷酷无情了 你不觉得吗
A little heavy-handed, don't you think?
是有点
A little.
这是拜我的一个老朋友所赐 冈萨洛·塞拉斯
It's by an old friend of mine, Gonzalo Silas.
奥 是的 你的小白脸
Oh, yeah! Your boy toy.
你还纠缠那事呢
You still hitting that?
没有
No.
没有 我们有一点误会
No, we had a little,uh, misunderstanding.
好吧 如果能让你感觉舒服点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better...
我从来不喜欢他的作品
I never liked his work.
它肯定不会有什么改善
It certainly isn't getting any better.
我认为这不符合你的口味 山姆
I wouldn't have thought this was your scene, Sam.
呃 我有个新馆长
Uh, I got a new curator,
呃 她想让我来看看
and, uh, she wanted me to check this out.
看看我的博物馆有什么可以利用的
Use some of this stuff in my museum.
啊 是的 那个博物馆 我听说了
Ah, yes, the museum. I heard.
你自己来的
So, you here alone?
不是 我女儿跟着来的
No. My, uh, daughter's tagging along.
她到处转悠呢
She's around here somewhere.
- 女儿 - 是的
- A daughter?- Yeah.
奇迹永远不会停止
Will wonders never cease.
是的 她是从芝加哥来的
Yeah. She's, uh, in from Chicago.
她从医学院退学了
She... she dropped out of med school.
- 嗯 - 只是整天坐着
- Hm.- Just sits around all day.
啥也不想干
No intention to work.
有点像你
Kind of like you.
没念完医学院
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表