剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
现在要注意了
Now pay attention.
首先
First.
没人在乎你的感受
No one gives a shit about the way you feel.
这一切都与你如何表现有关
It's all about how you act.
这他妈的是怎么一回事 你坐好了
What the hell is this? You sit up.
振作些 你可是罗珊娜·惠特曼
Come on, you're Roxanna Whitman.
对吧
Right?
- 没错 - 是啊 这样好多了
- Yeah.- Yeah, that's better.
现在 来抽一口
Now... have a puff.
知道吗 做生意
You know, in business...
我认为“胡萝卜加大棒”(软硬兼施)那句老话
I think that old adage of the carrot and the stick,
几乎在所有的情况下挺管用的
it works pretty well in just about every situation.
我的意思是 就我个人而言 我更多的是那个拿大棒的人
I mean, personally, I'm more of a stick kind of a guy,
- 但 - 这一点都不奇怪
- but...- That doesn't surprise me.
是的 但你知道胡萝卜也同样管用
Yeah, but you know the carrot works just as well.
你只需知道什么时候用哪一个 对吧
You just have to know when to use one or the other. Right?
- 嗯 - 比如说
- Mm.- Like for instance,
我现在就处于一个胡萝卜的情况下
right now I am in a carrot situation,
所有的细节我就不跟你说了
and I'm not going to bore you with all the particulars,
但我可以告诉你这个 他们会咬一大口
but I can tell you this... they're going to get one big bite at it,
然后我就拿出我的大棒 类似吉米·霍法的方式
(吉米·霍法于1958年至1971年任国际卡车司机工会主席 因其政绩显著且与黑♥手♥党♥关系密切 1975年7月30日,吉米·霍法突然神秘失踪)
and then I'm going to bring out the big stick. Jimmy Hoffa style.
你现在真的在引用吉米·霍法吗
You really quoting Jimmy Hoffa right now?
不 不 不 听着 我想说的是
No. No, no, look, what I'm trying to say is that...
人们知道我的立场
people know where I stand.
在我不信任某人的那一刻 他们就消失了
And the moment I don't trust someone, they are gone.
我很抱歉 山姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
不 你没有什么可抱歉的
No, you don't have anything to feel sorry about.
格雷厄姆 我是亚瑟
Graham. Arthur.
来卖♥♥掉吧
Let's sell.
我跟你说 她的眼神像是
I'm telling you, she had eyes like...
像是我不想跟她做♥爱♥
Like I don't want to have sex with her,
而是我想跟她有个孩子 那种眼神 你知道吗
I want to have kids with her.Those kind of eyes, you know?
我知道
I do.
抱歉 我不该议论女孩
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about girls.
不 闭嘴 这挺酷的 我为你高兴
Nah, shut up. It's cool.I'm happy for you.
那 呃 仅供参考
Then, um, FYI.
我偶然碰到凯蒂·博伊尔 她还问到你了
I ran into Katie Boyle.She was asking about you.
不管怎样 我相信你有比请我喝咖啡更重要的事情要做
Anyway, I'm sure you've got better shit to do than to get me coffee.
我要给我的朋友一些坏消息 然后去做我的烂工作
I'm putting off giving a friend some bad news and going to my shitty job.
等等 你一周前不是被很尅了一顿吗
Wait, the one you got your ass kicked to get all of a week ago?
是啊 简直是胡扯 他们对我就像对街上的菜鸟一样
Yeah, it's bullshit. They treat me like I'm some rookie off the street.
我觉得像是在跟我老爸说话一样
I feel like I'm talking to Dad.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你总是渴望获得胜利
You've always had a hard-on for winning.
上帝不会偏爱任何人
God forbid anybody can be above you for more than a millisecond.
是的 他辞职了 他将就了一份工作
Yeah, and he quit. He settled for a job
他在那里生活的每一天都得不到尊重
where he was disrespected every day of his life.
认命吧 汤米
Suck it up, Tommy.
智慧的声音
The voice of wisdom.
克里夫没跟你说过时间表的事情吗
Didn't Cliff talk to you already about the timeline?
他说了 但BidHaus是建立在你的设计基础上的
He did, but BidHaus is built on your designs.
你才是我们收♥购♥这个公♥司♥的原因 不是克里夫
You're the reason we bought the company, not Cliff.
你很清楚什么能做 什么不能做
You know what can and can't be done.
只是 知道吗 时间不多了
It's just... you know,it's not much time.
我没听你说过有做不成的
I'm not hearing you say it can't be done.
听着 泰勒 你有什么需要尽管跟我说 我会尽全力支持你
Look, Tyler. You tell me what you need and we'll make it happen.
我的意思是 我们可以稍微精简一下
I mean... we might be able to do a slightly pared down...
- 嗯 - 那个平台
- Mm-hmm. - Platform.
发生什么事了 没想到我们还有一个例会啊
What's going on? Didn't realize we had a meeting on the books.
我们没有
We didn't.
你想让我加快速度
Well, you want to bring me up to speed?
就那个简版吗
The short version?
我给过你机会
I gave you an opportunity to deliver.
你没尽好职责 你被解雇了
You didn't come through. You're fired.
现在 你想成为沃兹尼亚克(苹果联合创始人)
Now... do you want to be Wozniak
还是想成为乔布斯
or do you want to be Jobs?
你知道我不喜欢公开见面
You know I don't like meeting so publicly.
有没有听过“众目睽睽”
You ever heard the phrase "in plain sight"?
此外 我想你会很高兴
Besides, I figured you'd be happy.
离开那间仓库 让我给你买♥♥午餐
to get out of that warehouse,let me buy you lunch.
麦尔旺的商店明晚关门后他比较方便
Marwan is good for tomorrow night after his shop closes.
FBI同意额外的那笔钱了吗
Did the FBI agree to the extra money?
我觉得在摩苏尔的时候没吃过披萨呢
I don't think we ever had pizza in Mosul.
没吃过 你没拿到那笔钱
No, we didn't. And you didn't get the money.
他们想让我戴窃听器去见面
They want me to wear a wire to the meet.
好了 如果我要100美元
Okay. If I'd asked for a hundred,
FBI听到我只给他们50
and the FBI heard I only gave them 50,
我们就都完蛋了 哈桑
we'd both be screwed, Hassan.
- 你可以搞定它的 - 我会的
- You could have figured it out.- I'll figure it out.
我会搞定它的 只是你 你要多给我一些时间
I'll figure it out. You just...you've got to give me some more time.
如果你的家人在那个警♥察♥的手里 你会要更多的时间吗
Would you be asking for more time if that cop had your family?
只有你一个人在遭罪吗
You're the only one who's suffered?
这就是你要对我说的话吗
Is that what you're saying to me?
这就是你对我说的话吗
Is that what you're saying to me? Huh?
我女朋友死了
My girlfriend is dead!
- 你还会有另外一个女朋友的 - 不许 不许你这么说
- You will have another girlfriend.- Don't you... don't you dare!
你觉得因为她不是家人 事情就没那么糟吧
You think because she's not family that it's not as bad?
听着 至少我们吃了被公认为纽约最好的披萨
Look, at least we get to eat the pizza voted best in New York.
到处都这么宣称
Every place claims that.
空洞的承诺 在这个国家
Empty promises. In this country?
其实没那么好
It's not that good.
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么国税局仍然威胁要没收那个公♥寓♥
why the IRS is still threatening to seize the apartment.
我刚付给他们50万美元 巴里
I just paid them $500,000 dollars, Barry.
好吧 下次什么时候付款
Well, when's the next payment due?
我不能那么快搞到它
I... I can't get it that fast.
你看看你跟他们能解决什么问题
Please see what you can work out with them.
我一会再打给你
I'm going to have to call you back.
我好像感觉 你需要我的帮助
Something tells me you,uh, you need my help.
否则我就不会在这里
I wouldn't be here otherwise.
一流的
Stellar.
- 公元前1300年 亚述人 - 嗯
- Assyrian. 1300 B.C.? - Mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.
不错 这 这些东西很好
Yes, it's... it's very nice.
我知道你能欣赏它们的价值
I knew you could appreciate their value.
我可以15万美元卖♥♥给你
I can sell them to you for $150,000 dollars.
这倒是真便宜
That's quite a bargain.
他们的价值超过35万 光那个就值25万
They're worth well over 350.That alone is worth 250.
是的 我愿意从你手里买♥♥走
Yes, I'd love to take them off your hands,
但不幸的是我
but unfortunately I'm...
我 经济上 有点紧张
I'm, financially, a bit strapped right now.
是的 我知道这令人难以置信 但没什么可变现的
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but nothing is liquid.
国税局刮走了我的一切 那帮杂种
The IRS has fleeced me of everything. Bastards.
好吧
Okay, well...
8万美元
80,000.
好了 5万 5万 拜托
Okay, 50. 50, huh? Please.
听着 哈桑
Look, Hassan...
正如我已经向我们共同的朋友格雷厄姆明确表示
as I already made clear to our mutual friend, Graham,
我不再涉足走私古文物市场
I'm no longer in the market for smuggled antiquities.
你不必保留它们
You don't have to keep them.
像你这样的人 你可以卖♥♥掉它们赚取利润
A man like you, you could sell them, make a quick profit.
几个月前 FBI在这里盘问过我
A few months ago, I had the FBI here questioning me.
我不能再冒这样的风险
I can't afford to take that risk again.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 我原以为这会成为我们在美国开辟新生活的路径
Okay. This was supposed to be our path for a new life here in America.
我老婆可以去她高兴的地方
Where my... my wife could go where she pleased...
我儿子可以去上学 不用再害怕
my son could go to school unafraid.
我们获得自♥由♥的一个机会
Our one chance at being free.
我很抱歉 哈桑
I'm sorry, Hassan.
真的 我很抱歉
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表