剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
我又不是要参加奥♥运♥会
It's not like I'm going to the Olympics.
那你还在医学院吧
Well, that medical school that you're in,
如果对你进行药检 你就得不到实习工作了
they will drug test you and then you will not get an internship.
- 嗯 - 我退学了
- Hm?- I dropped out.
你退学了
You dropped out?
你为什么要退学 你一直想成为一名医生
Why did you do that? You always wanted to be a doctor.
- 现在不想了 - 该死
- Now I don't.- Well, shit!
为什么
Why?
如果是关于学费
If it's about the tuition...
当然是学费的事
Of course it's about the tuition,
但你必须要有一个理由
but you have to have a reason why.
我不知道 好吗
I don't know. Okay?
我想这太难了
I guess it was too hard.
什么 所以你就半途而废
What? So you're a quitter?
这就是你
Is that what you are?
我女儿是一个半途而废的人
My daughter is a quitter.
是的
Yeah.
我要去另一个房♥间看完这本书
I'm going to go finish my book in another room.
祝你长♥期♥恶性循环愉快
Have fun on your long downward spiral.
简单介绍一下德格拉夫公♥司♥
So, a little about DeGraaf's.
我们成立于1883年
We were founded in 1883,
我们不仅是美国最古拉的拍卖♥♥行之一
we're not only one of the oldest auction houses in the US
也是最大的私有企业
but also the largest still privately held.
在地下室我们自己能完成所有的修复
We do all our own restoration down in the basement.
那是马丁 我们的客户经理之一
That's Martin, one of our account execs.
马丁 这是杰夫
Martin, Jeff.
- 嗨 - 这是阿廖沙
- Hi.- That's Alesha.
是的 我们认识
Yeah, we know each other.
嘿 他们不会一直在拍摄吧 是不是
Hey, they're not going to be shooting all the time, are they?
是的 你永远不会知道最终剪辑会发生什么
Yeah. You never know what's going to make the final cut.
奥 嘿 我需要你的人签署这些许可文件
Oh, hey, I need your people to sign these releases.
- 这样行吗 - 好的 没问题
- Is that all right?- Yeah, fine.
好的 同时 我会开始将所有照片
Okay. In the meantime,I'll start sorting
进行分类整理和编辑目录
and cataloging all the photographs
以便最终确定成本估算并选择一些图片放进宣传册里
to finalize the estimates and select which images to put in the brochure.
听着 呃
Listen, uh...
我想给你的老板尽可能多地拍几个镜头
I want to get your boss on camera as much as possible.
你觉得你能让她换个紧身衣服吗
Do you think you could get her to wear something... tight?
好的 我看一看能怎么办
Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
听着 你要保证你们遵守
Look, just make sure your guys stick
我们的规矩 好吗
to the rules we laid out, okay?
不是你客户的艺术品不许拍摄
No artwork on camera that's not part of your account.
好的 只在特定范围 放心吧
Yeah. Only in certain areas.Don't worry about it.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I, uh, I gotta get this.
又来活了 去吧 汤米
Another deal. Got get it, Tommy.
嗨 格雷厄姆 我没有收到你的消息
Hi, Graham. I haven't heard from you.
布鲁克纳不是我能随叫随到的
Brukner's not exactly at my beck and call.
他是大忙人
He's a busy guy.
我可不是暗示你
You implying I'm not?
我在这里应酬多个生意
I'm juggling multiple businesses here.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
更不用说我还忙着慈善理事会
Not to mention the charity boards I'm on.
只是我手上的活有点棘手
It's just a little tricky my end, is all.
我需要一点时间
I need a little time.
好吧 星期天足够了
Yeah, okay. Sunday works fine.
我需要比这多的时间
I need more than that.
我说了星期天
And I said Sunday.
你看上去有空闲时间
You look like a guy with time on his hands.
当然 康纳先生 我能帮您什么忙
Definitely, Mr. Connor.Wha... what can I help you with?
我需要人手分类整理并扫描这些
I need a hand sorting and scanning these.
我们需要挑选比格斯黄金时期的作品
We need to cull selects from Biggs's most productive years.
实际上我在空闲时间做过一些摄影 所以
I actually do some photography work in my free time, so...
那太好了 真是太棒了 你先从8x10照片开始
Yeah. Great. That's awesome.You, uh, start with the 8x10s.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the interruption.
一切还好吧
Everything A-OK for you?
- 是的 谢谢 - 不客气
- Yes. Thank you.- You're welcome.
你喜欢羊头吗 乌扎伊
You a fan of lamb's head, Uzay?
还好
It's okay.
当烤得恰到好处时美很味
Ah. It's delicious when roasted just right.
但必须是按清♥真♥方式
But it must be slaughtered
进行屠宰
in the halal manner.
最有效
Most efficient.
羔羊在下刀切断
The lamb doesn't have time to react
它的颈部动脉 静脉 气管之前 它没时间反应
before the knife severs its carotid, jugular, and windpipe,
一气呵成
all in a single swipe.
这意味着它的小脑不会
Which means its little brain isn't gunked up
被恐惧和兴奋所掩盖 你知道吗
with fear and adrenaline, you know...
战斗或逃跑
fight or flight.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
当可怜的小羔羊根本不知道是怎么回事
When the poor lamb doesn't know what's hit him...
这可是一块非常鲜嫩的肉
it makes for a very tender piece of meat.
停下
Stop.
我知道是你偷了我的东西
And I know you stole from me.
抱歉 他总是很多疑
Sorry about that,but he was always paranoid
我需要分散他的注意力
and I needed him distracted.
All true, by the way,
the, uh, single swipe.
总之 生意做的不错 乌扎伊
Anyway, good doing business, Uzay.
呃 我
And, uh, I...
希望不久再见到你
hope to see you again soon.
关于杰罗姆·比格斯的照片你认为
What is it about Jerome Biggs's photographs
与大多数人相关的是什么
that you connect with the most?
我觉得它们在视觉上非常引人注目 呃
Well, I think they're visually very compelling and, uh...
这是怎么回事
What's this?
我和这哥们一起长大的
That's a guy I grew up with.
他正拍摄一部关于他的拍卖♥♥纪录片
He's shooting a documentary about his auction.
他挺可爱的 他是同性恋吗
He's kind of cute. Is he gay?
- 不是 - 奥 遗憾
- No.- Oh. Pity.
你说为我的鲁本斯作品已经找到了买♥♥家
So, you say you've found a buyer for my Rubens?
是的
Yeah.
你支票 扣除卖♥♥方佣金
Your check, minus seller's commission.
你现在还不信任我
Now you don't trust me?
当然信任 而且非常感激
Of course I do.And it's greatly appreciated.
我们没事了吧
We're good?
是啊 我还想知道的是
Yes. As a matter of fact,I was wondering
如果你碰巧听到任何
if you happened to hear of any impressive
令人印象深刻的当代艺术品上市
contemporary pieces coming to market
我们可以说 不相关的私人卖♥♥家
from, shall we say,discrete private sellers?
- 不相关的 - 嗯哼 为了有一个朋友
- Discrete?- Mm-hmm. For a friend.
你正在找一个用来诈骗的朋友
A friend you're looking to con.
实际上是熟人
An acquaintance actually.
不管怎样 幸运的是 他到城里来
Anyway, as luck would have it,he's come to town
他想让我帮助他提高收藏水平
and he wants my help to raise the level
赚钱又很容易
of his collection, and it's easy money.
- 不行 - 我终于再次做回我自己
- No.- And I'd finally be myself once again.
不行 你必须跟别人做
No. You're going to have to do it with someone else.
找点别的事情做 我也说不清楚
Find something else to do. I don't know.
我和这一切结束了 我建议你也这样做
I'm done with all that.I suggest you do the same.
这是不会有好结果的 我知道的
It's not going to end well. I know.
你要我做什么
And what would you have me do? Hm?
找一份工作吧
Get a job.
一份工作 我意思是
A job? I mean...
谁会雇佣我
Who would hire me?
我意思是 我过去的履历有点单薄
I mean, my CV's been a little thin these last...
你是一个聪明人
You're a smart guy.
你有关系
You have relationships.
可以利用
Use them.
你说这话我很高兴
That's very kind of you to say,
但在星巴克工作 我得不到我需要的钱
but working in Starbucks is not going to get me the money I need.
约瑟夫是我 我能偿还债务的唯一办法
No, Joseph is my, uh,my only path to solvency.
骗你的朋友吧 祝你好运
Good luck conning your friend.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表