剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Can you imagine if anyone found out
我正在泄露客户个人信息
I was passing out clients' personal information?
它会是灾难性的
It'd be catastrophic.
没错
Right.
只是我个人意见
Just my two cents,
你可以接受或拒绝
and you can take it or leave it,
这可不是你想要的那种打架
this might not be a fight you want to take.
为什么啊
Why is that?
你不愿意这些人盯着你
You don't want these people looking at you.
他们也不会放弃
They don't quit.
而且
And, uh...
你有你需要隐藏的事情
you have things that you need to keep hidden.
宁可失去一个客户 甚至是你的工作
It's better to lose a client, even your job,
也比把他们当做你的敌人要好
than have them as your enemies.
你总算在最后一秒赶上了
You made it just under the wire.
我正准备向法官提交文有关文件
I was on my way to file the paperwork with the judge.
内心深处有良知吗
Is there a conscience in there somewhere?
别让我搞砸了
Don't screw me on this.
这是我们的秘密
It's our secret.
迈尔斯
Miles.
- 嘿 - 见到你很高兴
- Hey.- So good to see you.
我们在这里很想你
We've missed you around here.
感觉是相互的
The feeling's mutual.
嘿 能过来说句话吗
Hey, could I steal you for a second?
好
Okay.
你知道吗 当我听说罗珊娜把你整走了
You know, I was shocked when I heard that
我都惊呆了
Roxanna had took you off her desk.
她不会知道她失去了什么资源
She doesn't know what a resource she's losing.
抛弃我们 我们需要团结在一起
Us rejects, we need to stick together, huh?
嗯
Mm.
不管怎样 我在想 你能帮我调出一个文件吗
Anyways, I was wondering,could you pull a file for me?
当然 哪一个
Sure. Which one?
斯威夫特
Swift.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你要死了吗
Are you dying?
我过了一个特别醉醺醺的周末 他们是这样告诉我的
I had a particularly inebriated weekend, so they tell me.
给我打点B12提提神
Getting a little B12 pick me up.
我真的不爱闲聊 你想要啥
I don't really feel chatty.What do you want?
你在皇后区有一个空店铺
You've got an empty storefront in Queens.
是的 我有很多呢
Yeah, I got a lot of them.
特别是这个 我要廉价租赁它
This one in particular, I need a cheap lease on it.
我是真的不习惯与我不信任的
I'm not really in the habit of doing business
油嘴滑舌的混♥蛋♥做生意
with the slick douchebags I don't trust.
这是一条追踪杀害贝琳达凶手的线索
It's to pursue a lead on Belinda's killer.
妮可 让我们说会话可以吗
Nicole, will you give us a minute?
当然
Sure.
我去另一个房♥间
I'll be in the other room.
好的
Okay.
她有点紧张吧
She's a bit intense, huh?
是的 我搞不清楚我是喜欢还是不喜欢 但
Yeah. I can't figure out if I like it or not, but...
她能胜任分内工作
she gets the job done.
这个人 与奈斯尔有一些共同的朋友
This guy, he has some mutual friends with Nazari,
如果我能帮他个忙 他可能会开口
and if I can do him a solid, he might talk.
你怎么总是这么多的“可能”和“或许”呢
There's always "mights" and "maybes" with you.
是的 这件事我不能保证什么 山姆
Yeah, I can't make promises on this one, Sam.
好吧 那我来告诉你
Yeah, well, I'll tell you what.
有一个承诺你可以做出
Here's a promise you can make.
你认识一个叫克林特·海勒的艺术家吧
Do you know the artist Clint Heller?
不太认识 我们没见过几次
Not really. We've crossed paths a couple of times.
好吧 那个混♥蛋♥ 他还在考虑
Yeah, well, that prick,he's sitting on the fence
安装设计我的博物馆呢
about doing an installation for my museum.
你打消他这个念头 让他做出承诺
You get him off the fence,get him to commit...
店铺就归你
you got your storefront.
我没问题
Works for me.
现在 我还有一个会议
Now, I've got another meeting.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
要我帮忙吗
Can I give you hand?
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks.- No worries.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
刚从芝加哥下飞机
Just got off a flight from Chicago.
不喜欢飞
Don't love flying.
啊 有道理 你不像本地人
Ah, makes sense. You don't look native.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这是恭维话
It's a compliment.
你看起来很友善
You, uh, you look friendly.
我叫格雷厄姆
I'm Graham.
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
好吧 奥莉维亚 愿你在这玩的开心
Well, Olivia, have a...have a good stay.
我以为当地人更爱出风头呢
I thought natives were supposed to be pushier.
实际上 通常不是我的问题
That's actually, uh, not usually my problem.
但如果你需要导游 请告诉我
But let me know if you need a tour guide.
我会的 格雷厄姆·康纳
I will, Graham Connor.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
如果您准备好了 我可以带您去布鲁克纳先生家
If you're ready, I can take you up to Mr. Brukner's.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法接通
你在藏什么呢
What are you hiding?
什么事
Yeah?
我是迈尔斯·休伊特
It's Miles Hewitt.
我要你在德国找一个人
I need you to find me somebody in Germany
调查一家恢复公♥司♥
to look into a restoration company.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我想我有办法纠正阿尔纳瑟里
I think I have a way to make it right with Alnasseri,
但你必须过来一下
But I need you to come with me.
我自己有麻烦了
I have troubles of my own.
- 我需要你过来 - 你需要
- I need you there.- You need?
你知道我今天做什么了吗
Do you have any idea what I had to do today?
我的家人应该现在就跟我在一起
My family should be with me right now,
但你移♥民♥局的人仍然把他们关押在某个地方
but instead your immigration people are still holding them somewhere.
而我得到的是那该死的探员给我看的照片
All I get are the pictures that fucking detective shows me!
等一下 他给你看照片是什么意思
Wait. What do you mean he shows you pictures?
给我看照片是让我看到瓦实提和阿玛尔没事
Pictures he shows me to show me that Vashti and Ammar are okay.
哈桑 听我说
Hassan, listen to me.
如果华盛顿把瓦实提和阿玛尔交给了移♥民♥及海关执法局
If Washington turned Vashti and Ammar over to ICE,
他们不会为一些肮脏的警♥察♥拍他们的照片
they wouldn't be taking photographs of them for some dirty cop.
那样系统中会有他们的记录
And there would be a record of them in the system.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
移♥民♥及海关执法局是一个官方的政♥府♥机构
ICE is an official government agency.
这是公开的信息 你应该能够打电♥话♥查出
It's public information.You should be able to call
他们被扣押在哪里
to find out where they're being detained.
哈桑
Hassan?
哈桑
Hassan?
你能给我拼一下吗
Can you spell that for me please?
瓦实提
Vashti.
V-A-S-H-T-I.
瓦实提 还有阿玛尔
Vashti. And Ammar.
请稍等
Please hold.
对不起 系统中没有任何记录
Sorry, I've got no record of either in the system.
不 这是弄错了 他们肯定在那
No. That has to be a mistake.They must be there.
没有错 先生 他们没有羁押在移♥民♥及海关执法局
There's no mistake, sir.They are not in ICE custody.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no!
- 就这些吗 - 就这些
- Is that it ?- That's it.
剩下的交给我 这是你的副本
I'll handle the rest. That's your copy.
我很感激你决定帮助一位需要帮助的老朋友
I'm grateful you decided to help an old friend in need.
- 完事了吗 - 嗯 还有一件事
- We done? - Well, there is just one more thing.
现在我们已经推高了销♥售♥价格
Now that we've driven up the comps,
我想知道你是否能找到某个人
I was wondering if you could find someone
来购买♥♥我的另一个鲁本斯作品
to purchase another of my Rubens.
当然是以同样高的价格
At the same elevated price, of course.
必须是从国外来的
Have to be someone from abroad.
或许是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 甚至是卡塔尔
Maybe Russia or even Qatar. Yes.
这个人 不能是像我们一样在同一个圈子里的人
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表