剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
呃 抱歉我的突然出现
Uh, sorry to just show up.
有时间聊聊吗
You got a second to talk?
实际上我要去某个地方
I'm actually headed somewhere.
像是约会去某个地方
Like on a date somewhere?
像是激♥情♥约会
Like a hot date?
好吧 你说吧
Okay. The floor is yours.
呃 我想你是对的 我想了一下你说过的话
Uh, I think you're right.I thought about what you said.
哦 没错 我认我们需要互相照顾 团结在一起
And, uh, yeah, I think we need to look out for each other. Stick together.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我想去德格拉夫工作
Meaning I want to come work at DeGraaf's.
有人警告我每个人都会来找我要工作
I was warned every person would come knocking down my door for a job.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我刚被任命CEO
I was just named CEO.
闭嘴 什么
Shut up. What?
罗珊娜 太棒了
Roxanna, that's great!
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Congratulations! - Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今晚的激♥情♥约会是我爸爸的退休派对
My hot date tonight is my dad's retirement party.
我把他赶出了公♥司♥
I pushed him out of the company.
你现在要去吗
You're gonna go?
他不希望我去
He doesn't want me there.
但是 我得和他谈谈
But, uh, I have to talk to him.
解释一切
To explain everything.
去他的吧
Fuck him.
多年来他待你像狗屎一样
He treated you like shit for years.
如果你要调整你的业力平衡 你要雇人
If you want to right your karmic balance, you gotta hire somebody.
比如我
Like me.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
我不知道 让我想想 你会面临许多压力
I don't know. Let me think. You're going to have a lot of pressure on you.
你必须展示成果
You going to have to show results.
现在 你知道我已经得到成果了
Now, you know that I get results.
我知道你是怎么获得的
I know how you get them.
再给我我一次机会 好吗
Just give me one shot, okay?
让我证明自己
Let me prove myself.
我正在追猎雨果·笛卡尔
I'm chasing Hugo Descartes.
持有一亿美元收藏品对的冲基金混♥蛋♥
Hedge fund asshole with a hundred million dollar collection.
这是帕克-梅森的损失
It's Parke-Mason's to lose.
好的 他们会输的 我会把客户交给你
Okay. Then they'll lose.I'll get you the account.
我没有做任何承诺。
I'm not making any promises.
我保证
I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
站起来 转身 慢慢来
Get up. Turn around. Nice and slow.
你认为我会杀了你吗
Do you think I would shoot you?
我再也见不到我的家人了
I'd never see my family again.
你永远也不会忘记这点
And don't you ever forget that.
把这星期的信封给我
Give me this week's envelope.
不是吧
Really?
感觉有点不足
Feels a little skimpy.
其余的在哪里
Where's the rest of it?
我没卖♥♥什么东西
I haven't been able to sell anything.
我怎么知道我的家人没事
How do I know my family is all right?
你答应过我的照片在哪里
Where is the photo you promised me?
那你答应过我的钱在哪里
And where's the money you promised me?
还是我告诉我的哥们去移♥民♥、海关执行署
Or do I got to tell my buddy back at ICE...
把他们送回伊♥拉♥克♥
to send them back to Iraq?
那你就没有任何理由不坐牢了
Then there wouldn't be any reason to keep you out of jail anymore either.
现在
Now...
你必须照我说的去做
you do exactly as I tell you...
就啥事都没有
and everything is going to be fine.
抱歉打扰你的晚餐了
Sorry for interrupting your dinner.
你有很好的技巧 是泰拳吗
You got great technique. Muay Thai?
散手
Sanshou.
如果你想采访 打电♥话♥给我的办公室
If you want an interview,call my office.
不 关于你的报道已经足够多了
Nah, there's plenty out there about you already.
你的对冲基金 你的赛车游戏 你的综合格斗
Your hedge funds, your racing, your MMA.
除了你的艺术收藏之外的一切
Everything except your art collection.
我能看到更多的原因是
That's what I should be seeing more of, huh?
你有1.5亿美元的收藏品要去拍卖♥♥
Considering you've got $150 million collection going up for auction.
1亿美元
A hundred million.
是帕克-梅森告诉你的吗
Is that what Parke-Mason told you?
是我的评估团队告诉我的
It's what my own team of appraisers told me.
因为他们不想冒险
Because they don't want to stick their necks out.
他们都是在防守 我是进攻
They're playing a defensive game.I play an offensive game.
指环为战士而生
The ring is for fighters.
是吗
Yeah?
要不我也戴上一副手套 我们可以继续谈谈
Why don't I put on a pair of gloves and we can keep talking?
你觉得你可以跟我来个最终回合吗
You think you could last a round with me?
不 我觉得我可以来三个回合
No. I could go three rounds.
只是为了谈我的客户
Just to keep talking about my account?
不只是说话
Not just talking.
三个回合终极格斗锦标赛规则 如果我赢了 你跟德格拉夫签合同
Three rounds UFC rules. If I win, you sign with DeGraaf's.
赌1亿美元客户
Gamble on a $100 million account?
得了吧 你不是在赌博
Come on, your not gambling.
无论哪种方式你都赚了 跟我们合作你会赚的更多
Either way you make out.With us you just make more.
周四中午
Noon on Thursday.
一言为定 我会带合同来
Deal. I'll bring the contract.
带医生来吧
Bring a medic.
克罗地亚杜布罗夫尼克
鲁沙是60年代流行艺术家中最引人注目的
Ruscha is the most compelling of all '60s pop artists,
超过了瓦霍尔或者李♥希♥登斯坦
more so than Warhol or Lichtenstein.
他的作品富有情感 不仅仅是天赋
His work is emotional rather than just clever.
而他的市场价值证明了这一点
And his market value bears that out.
去年他的一件作品在德格拉夫卖♥♥了3000万
Last year one of his pieces sold at DeGraaf's for 30 mil.
是的
Yes.
你1200万能拿下它
And you were able to get this for 12 million?
我知道 这是一个显著的价格
I know, a remarkable price.
作为卖♥♥家的好朋友 我们可以用现金交易
And being a good friend of the seller we were able to do it in cash.
这有助于我们避免所有无聊的事情 如
Which helps us avoid all those boring things like...
关税和进口税等
duty fees and import taxes, which add up.
你有销♥售♥账单吗
You have the bill of sale?
有 当然有
Yes, of course.
你没有把这幅画做任何抵押
You didn't put up any collateral for the painting?
米歇尔和我是老交情了
Well, Michel and I go way back.
他很看重我的生意和我的名声
He values my business and my reputation.
在艺术界这种事情远远超出了你的想象
This sort of thing goes on in the art world far more than you can imagine.
我的家族企业是以现金交易方式建立起来的
My family's company was built with its share of cash transactions.
这样有时生意做的很好
Sometimes that is how good business gets done.
我完全同意你的看法 所以
I couldn't agree with you more. So...
- 你认为怎么样 - 我喜欢它
- What do you think? - I love it.
- 和你做生意真棒 - 嗯
- Nice doing business with you.- Hmm.
布鲁克纳先生 康纳先生来了
Mr. Connor's here, Mr. Brukner.
好的 我看见了 妮可 出去的时候把门关上好吗
Yes, I can see that, Nicole. Thank you.Would you shut the door on your way out?
你派一辆黑色的SUV去我妈妈家
You send a guy in a black SUV to my mother's house?
你知道在我家附近意味着什么
You know what that means in my neighborhood?
你搬回来和妈妈住一起是我的错吗
Is it my fault that you moved back in with Mommy?
是啊 我想我会花更多的时间和我的家人在一起 因为有些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I thought I'd spend some more time with my family since some asshole
把我炒了鱿鱼 你想告诉我为什么你老是烦我吗
got me fired from my job. You want to tell me why you keep bothering me?
你找到贝琳达的信息了吗
Did you find out anything else about Belinda?
或者你的朋友 奈斯尔
Or your buddy, Nazari?
我告诉过你 我找到了 首先会找你
I told you that when I did,I'd come to you first.
但你没有告诉我 贝琳达被杀的前一天晚上你给她打过电♥话♥
But you didn't tell me that you called Belinda the night before she was killed
你警告过她远离那笔交易
and you warned her to stay away from that deal!
我从纽约警♥察♥局获知的
I got a source in the NYPD
他告诉我 当他们要问你关于这个语♥音♥邮件时
and he tells me when they go to question you about this voice mail,
他们被FBI告知不要查康纳了
they're told by the FBI to back off Connor.
你和他们做了什么交易
What kind of a deal did you make with them?
你是说我给了他们什么样的大鱼
You mean what kind of big fish did I give them?
像一些混♥蛋♥亿万富翁派人送古蒂亚雕像就是要干♥死♥我
Like some billionaire douche bag who sent them the Statue of Gudea just to fuck me?
永远小心你的敌人
Always take care of your enemies.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表