剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
你在开玩笑
Are you joking?
奥 我不会用我的名字开任何玩笑的
Oh, I don't joke about anything with my name on it.
我要你做我的馆长
And I want you to be my curator.
那么 你想和我一起来经营
So, do you want to come with me and run...
或者你只想留在这里 慢慢来
or do you want to just stay here and take it slow?
你确定要这么做
You sure you know what you're doing?
好了 伙计们 我们正在使用终极格斗锦标赛规则
All right, boys. We're using UFC rules.
不许头撞 不许插眼
No head butts. No eye gouging.
不许用肘尖向下击打 不许击打后脊柱或后脑
No downward elbows, no strikes to the back of the head or the spine.
如果我告诉你回去 到你的中立角落 立即这样做
If I tell you to go back, to your neutral corners, do so immediately.
当你听到铃♥声♥出现 给我们一场漂亮的公平的搏斗吧
When you hear the bell come out,give us a good clean fight.
开始
Let's go.
你几乎不了解我 唯一迷恋金钱的人是你
妈♥逼♥的
Motherfucker!
对 快点 收拾他
Yeah, come on, get him!
加油 汤米 你行的 起来 汤米 起来
Come on, Tommy, you got this.Get up, Tommy, get up!
起来 老兄 起来 起来 汤米
Get up, dude, get up! Get up, Tommy!
我以为你还在休假中
I thought you were on leave.
我怎么能不和你一起庆祝呢
How could I not be here to celebrate with you?
我给你带了礼物
I got you a gift.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你一点都不好玩 知道吗
You're no fun. You know,
我问我自己
I asked myself...
要送什么东西给一个一直在策划
what do you get someone who suddenly has everything
突然拥有一切的人
they've been scheming for?
你得走了
You need to go.
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
奥 我想你会很高兴地听到 我的律师认为随时会
Oh, I thought you'd be happy to hear that my lawyers expect the bogus
撤销对我的虚假指控
charges against me to be dropped any day now.
所以现在 我可以全力关注德格拉夫公♥司♥的工作了
So now, I can give DeGraaf's my full attention.
你不会真的认为 我会让你留在身边
You don't seriously think I'll keep you around?
不会真以为我们会让你控制这个地方吗
You don't seriously think we're going to let you control this place, do you?
如果你有什么需要 我在我的办公室
I'll be in my office if you need anything.
快点 揍晕他 揍晕他
Come, on. Knock him out! Knock him out!
打倒他 收拾他 加油
You got him! You got him! Come on!
离开那里 快点 快点 快点 打他 打他
Get out of there, come on.Come on. Hit him! Hit him!
嘿 你做到了 哥们 你打了两个回合了
Hey, you did it, man.You went two rounds.
一共是三个回合
It's three rounds.
你肯定有毛病了 哥们
Something's wrong with you, man.
或者是你疯了
Or you're crazy.
- 什么 你要放弃了 - 我明天要拍照
- What, you're giving up? - I've got a photo shoot tomorrow.
我不能像个洛奇(拳王)那样去那里
I can't go in there looking like Rocky Balboa.
那现在我能让你赚钱了
So can I make you some money now?
你好 我是塞拉斯 请留言
Hello. This is Silas. Leave a message.
不是托尼·库科奇吗
Well, if it isn't Tony Kukoc.
- 我怎么知道那是谁 - 别介意
- Am I supposed to know who that is? - Never mind.
我看见你打来电♥话♥了 我想给你回电♥话♥了
I saw that you called. I meant to get back to you sooner.
没问题
That's no problem.
我听说伊丽莎白的事了
Heard about Elizabeth.
我应该早点打电♥话♥的
I should have called sooner.
地中海俱乐部的生活怎么样
How's life in Club Med?
奥
Oh!
未来从来未像现在这般光明过
Future has never looked brighter.
我只是想让你知道 如果你想家了
Well, I just wanted to let you know, if you get homesick,
我和FBI清除了一切
I cleared everything up with the FBI.
什么 你是什么意思 清除一切
Wha... What do you mean,cleared everything up?
我在电♥话♥里不能说这个 但
I can't get into it over the phone, but...
你的档案封闭了 你可以做任何你想做的事情了
you file's closed. You can do whatever you want.
奥 太棒了
Oh, that's marvelous.
必须马上就走
Must go now. Party to get back to.
好的 稍等
All right. One second.
你的商务洽谈通常都是这样开始的吗
Is this usually how you start all your business meetings?
当我有事要庆祝的时候 我这样做
Well, I do, when I have something to celebrate.
呃 我觉得
And, uh, I assume...
这将是一条好消息
that this is going to be good news.
我决定拒绝你的提议
I decided to reject your offer...
并给你一个相反的建议
and make you a counter offer.
我不希望这仅仅是另一个当代艺术博物馆
I don't want this to simply be another contemporary art museum.
我是说 纽约有那么多博物馆
I mean, there are so many in New York.
然后呢
Then what?
现在最令人兴奋的艺术品被
The most exciting art being done right now,
既定体制外的一些人士所创作的
is by people who are working outside the establishment.
大♥师♥们没有得到他们应得的认可
Artists who aren't getting the recognition they deserve
因为他们没有经过正规训练 没有门第
because they don't have the formal training, the pedigree,
没有知名人士的支持
the big names backing them.
要我说 管他呢
And I say, screw that!
我想创建第一个
I want to create the first ever...
致力于域外艺术的当代博物馆
contemporary museum dedicated to outsider art.
街头艺术
Art from the streets.
不是来自于大工作室
Not from the big studios.
所以这个博物馆是献给人们闻所未闻的人
So this is a museum that's dedicated to people that nobody's ever heard of.
那是你的推销
That's your pitch?
这是一个真正运动设置的突破
This is a real movement set to break through.
每个人都会谈论这个
Everyone will talk about this.
每个人都会嫉妒你给予他们沉重的打击
Everyone will be jealous that you beat them to the punch.
你会感激我的
You'll thank me.
奥 我会的 我会吗
Oh, I will, will I?
没错
Yes.
你要从给我 我自己的公♥关♥人员开始
You'll start by giving me my own publicist...
并给我董事会一席之位
and a seat on the board.
嗯 我更喜欢我的建议
Hmm. I liked my offer better.
这些是我的条件
Those are my terms.
体制外滚粗吧
Screw the establishment.
奥 哦 我得走了 我得去见我的丈夫
Oh, um, I've got to run. I have to meet my husband.
但我明天会给你打电♥话♥
But I'll call you tomorrow.
我有很多想法
I have so many ideas.
我真兴奋
I'm really excited.
我希望你有一个很好的理由
I hope you've got a good reason for this shit.
我在星巴克呆的挺好
I'd have been fine at a Starbucks.
这是安东·瓦连京的工作室
This was Anton Valentin's studio.
他在这里画了15年
He painted here for 15 years.
想想这个房♥间里所看到的东西
Think of all the things this room has seen.
不用谢
No thanks.
但你永远不会知道
And yet, you'd never know.
这只是一间屋
It's just a room.
我带来了笛卡尔签的合同
I brought the signed contracts from Descartes.
你真的亲临拳场跟他较量了
You really did get in the ring with him.
是啊 你说不惜一切代价 所以
Yeah. You said, "Do whatever it takes." So...
你为什么要为我工作
Why do you want to work for me?
别臭美了
Don't flatter yourself.
不关你的事
It's not about you.
很明显 你知道
Obviously, you know there's...
好了 我们可以跳过正式面试
Come on, we can skip the formal interview.
真的吗
Really.
我真正的意思是
What I mean is...
为什么不多花点时间呢
why not take more time?
猎人狩猎 画家绘画 而我就是干这个的
A hunter hunts. A painter paints. It's what I do.
有许多你能做的事
There are a lot of things you could do.
我想我只是喜欢赢
I guess I just like winning.
你为什么喜欢这家伙的画
Why do you like this guy's paintings?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
我不会迟到的
I wouldn't dream of it.
罗珊娜·惠特曼时代的开启了
The Roxanna Whitman era begins.
你将找到股东数据 当前损益和本年度预计收入
You'll find shareholder data, current P&Ls and projected revenue for the year.
当然这是在我嫂子接管之前的
Of course this was before my sister-in-law took over.
早期预测是这将导致收入至少下降10%
Early guesses are that this will cause revenue to fall by at least 10%.
- 这会减少股东利益的 - 暂时的
- Which will lower shareholder value.- Temporarily.
允许建云公♥司♥通过折扣价购买♥♥控股权
Allowing Jianwun Corporation to buy a controlling interest at a discounted price.
一旦你获得了多数投票
Once you get a voting majority,
你解雇罗珊娜
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表