剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
已经持续惊人的几周了
And they've been an amazing few weeks,
但我们认为我们必须正视这一切
but I think we need to keep everything in perspe...
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是 你是在给我演讲“只是性”吗
Are you... are you giving me the "it's just sex" speech?
- 不 - 就是因为这个吗
- No!- Is that what this is?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
呃
Um...
我只是说我们这些关系
I'm just saying with everything on both our plates...
我们需要真正了解它到底是什么
we need to be real about what this is.
那对你来说是什么
What is this then for you?
专业伙伴
A professional partnership...
嗯
Mm.
友情
...and a friendship...
加上偶尔的好处
with occasional benefits.
朋友关系
Friends.
我几个月前才开始收集到
I've only started collecting just a few months ago
一件优秀的鲁沙作品
with an excellent Ruscha.
- 啊 - 燃烧的加油站
- Ah.- Burning Gas Station.
天哪 我是鲁沙超级粉丝
Gosh, I'm a huge Ruscha fan.
实际上 我的画廊有类似的艺术家从事专门研究
In fact, my gallery specializes in similar artists.
- 奥 - 这是我的名片
- Oh.- Let me give you my card.
谢谢 我会给你打电♥话♥
Thank you. I'll give you a call.
晚上过的愉快
Enjoy your evening.
当然
Sure.
把他安排到中厅 我马上到
Have him set up in the atrium and I'll be right there.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam.
- 啊 - 感谢上帝你成功了
- Huh? - Thank God you made it.
这里有一些媒体 想让你们进行一些采访
Got some press here and I want you to do some interviews.
当然成功了 这是我的博物馆
Of course I made it. It's my museum.
我的意思是 我对伊莎贝尔说
Well, what I meant is I... I spoke to Isabel and...
是 我知道 然后呢
Yes, I know. So?
- 我很高兴 - 什么
- Well, I'm just happy...- What?
知道你的女儿一切都好 就行了
...to know that everything's all right with your daughter, that's all.
那你想干什么
So, what do you think?
来的嘉宾不少 是吧
It's a pretty good turnout, right?
人们喜欢自♥由♥的派对 亚瑟
People love a free party, Arthur.
我是说 来这个场合的人
I mean, people,they come to these things,
他们想在《哥谭》杂♥志♥上亮亮相
they want to get their picture in Gotham Magazine
他们也想蹭我的免费酒水
and they want to soak up all my free booze.
他们才不管呢
They don't give a shit.
- 亚瑟 - 奥 这是我的朋友 约瑟夫
- Arthur.- Oh, this is my friend Joseph.
山姆·布鲁克纳
Sam Brukner.
- 布鲁克纳先生 - 嗯
- Mr. Brukner.- Mm.
- 约瑟夫·楚库 - 你好
- Joseph Chukwu.- Hello.
我是亚瑟的同事
I'm a colleague of Arthur.
奥 真的吗 你是亚瑟的同事
Oh, really? You're a colleague of Arthur's?
奥 什么 那你们俩都是信托基金的崽子了
Oh, what, so you're both trust fund babies together?
- 是这样么 - 请再说一遍
- Is that it? - I beg your pardon?
哎哟 抱歉
Oops, I'm sorry.
听着 我只是 我从未见到这样的人
Look, I just... I never see this guy
除了试图站稳脚跟以外 在别的事情上还很卖♥♥力
work hard at anything other than trying to stay relevant.
山姆
Sam.
你不觉得你有点喝多了吗
Don't you think you've had enough to drink?
- 嗯 - 什么
- Hm? - What?
嘿 我为你工作
Hey, do I work for you?
还是 还是你为我工作
Or... or do you work for me?
我 我是说 我们中的一个人已经忘记了
I... I mean, one of us has forgotten.
你为什么不在小白脸身上挥霍
Why don't you go piss away the rest of your inheritance
你剩下的遗产呢
on some boy toy?
好吗
Okay?
失陪了
Excuse me.
瓦实提
Vashti?
瓦实提 瓦实提
Vashti. Vashti.
瓦实提 有人认识瓦实提吗
Vashti. Anybody know who Vashti is?
嘿 你认识瓦实提吗
Hey, you know who Vashti is?
不认识 瓦实提 你知道她在哪吗
No? Vashti. You know where she is?
不知道 瓦实提 有人认识吗
No? Vashti. Anybody?
阿马尔 阿马尔
Ammar, Ammar.
我是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
I'm a friend of your dad's okay?
我会带你出去的 你妈妈在哪
I'm gonna get you out of here.Where's your mom?
瓦实提在哪 你妈妈在哪
Where's Vashti? Where's your mom?
你妈妈在哪 你妈妈在哪
Where's your mom? Where's your mom?
好的 好的 抓住我的衬衫
Okay, okay. Hold my shirt.Hold my shirt.
一直呆在我后面 我会带你离开这里
Stay behind me at all times.I'm gonna get you out of here.
跟紧了 低下头
Stay close. Keep your head down.
好的 跟紧了
Okay, stay close.
跟紧了 好吗
Stay close, all right?
米格尔 米格尔
Miguel? Miguel!
哇 哇 哇 把枪放下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Put your gun down!
米格尔 把枪放下
Miguel, put your gun down.
听我说 汤米
You see, Tommy?
如果我不杀了他们
If I didn't jack them...
他们就会杀了你
they was jacking you.
走吧
Vámonos!
快点 走吧 走吧
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
我抓到你了 我抓到你了
I got you. I got you.
不客气
You're welcome.
阿玛尔 阿玛尔
Ammar! Ammar!
瓦实提 瓦实提 瓦实提
Vashti. Vashti. Vashti.
我叫格雷厄姆·康纳
My name's Graham Connor.
我是哈桑的朋友 好吗 我是哈桑的朋友
I'm a friend of Hassan's, okay? I'm a friend of Hassan's.
- 好的 - 我会带你们离开这里 好吗
- Okay.- I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
快点 快点 快点 你们没事了 你们没事了
Come on, come on, come on.You're okay, you're okay.
好的 快点 时刻跟住
Okay, come on. Stay close at all times.
抓住我的衬衫 我们会离开这里的
Hold my shirt.We're gonna get out of here.
抓住我的衬衫 把头低下
Hold my shirt. Keep your head down.
时刻跟紧点
Stay close at all times.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
把头低下 跟住
Keep your head down. Stay close.
好的 快点 快点
Okay, come on, come on.
抓住我的手 走吧 走吧
Hold my hand. Let's go, let's go.
把头低下 时刻跟住
Keep your head down.Stay close at all times.
好的 你们安全了
Okay, you're safe now.
快点 走 走 走
Come on, let's go, go, go, go, go.
跟紧点 快点
Stay close. Come on.
快点 你们安全了 你们安全了
Come on. You're safe, you're safe.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表