剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
you fire Roxanna...
让我负责
put me in charge...
并开始看到上升空间
and begin seeing the upside.
惠特曼先生拥有20%股份
Mr. Whitman owns 20%.
没有他 就很难得到多数票
It will be hard to get a majority without him.
惠特曼先生交给我好了
Leave Mr. Whitman to me.
我向你保证 他会很同情我们的事业
I assure you, he'll be very sympathetic to our cause.
我朋友乌扎伊给我推荐的 赞不绝口
My friend Uzay recommended these. Raved about 'em.
实际上你见过他
You might know him, actually.
总来这儿 乌扎伊 年纪跟我差不多
Comes in here all the time.Uzay? About my age.
我见到的人多了 先生
I see so many people, sir.
4.69美元
$4.69, please.
是的 当然 不用找了
Yeah, of course. Keep the change.
我刚提到它是因为
Yeah, I just mentioned it 'cause uh...
因为我有一段时间没见过他了 知道吗
'Cause I haven't seen him in awhile, you know.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
哈立德
Khalid...
你的美国人出现在我朋友的店里 打听你了
Your American was at my friend's shop asking about you.
我告诉过你 他会来找我的
I told you he'd come looking for me.
我答应过你父亲我会照顾你
I promised your father I would look after you.
我会照顾我自己
I'll look after myself.
我们会等到事情平静下来
We'll wait till things cool down.
我们卖♥♥完罐子 我们就带你离开这个国家
We sell the jar, then we get you out of the country.
这些钱足够你在那里呆很长一段时间了
There's enough money there to carry you for a long time.
在我离开这个国家之前
Before I leave the country...
我要杀了他
I will kill him.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表