剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
《辣手藏家》前情提要
Previously on The Art of More...
停车 嘿 你差点撞到那些孩子
Stop! Hey, you almost hit those kids.
知道你要找的那个走私贩吗
You know that smuggler you were looking for?
我刚杀了他
I just shot him.
我想只不过是这个世上又多了不顺心的一天
I guess it's just one of those days in the universe.
你介意我们改天吗
Mind if we do this another time?
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这公♥司♥完蛋了
The company's fucked.
董事会看到了 你抱有极大希望的迈尔斯
The Board saw it.They saw your great hope.
对公♥司♥也没有明显改善 所以他们选择了我
Miles was no better and they picked me.
奥莉维亚 这是伊莎贝尔 伊莎贝尔 这是奥莉维亚
Olivia, Isabel. Isabel, Olivia.
喝点
'Sup?
我希望没有耽误你太重要的事情
I hope I didn't take you away from something too important.
亨利在外面出差
Henry was on a business trip.
你该走了 山姆
You have to go, Sam.
我需要你帮我搞到另一幅画
I need you to get me another painting.
非常乐意帮助你 约瑟夫
Too happy to help you, Joseph.
啊哈
A-ha!
我告诉过你 我不在乎那些钱
I told you, I didn't care about the money.
你需要一个叫醒电♥话♥ 亚瑟
You need a wake-up call, Arthur.
你妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
You motherfucker!
我想知道你是否能找到某个人
I was wondering if you could find someone
来购买♥♥我的另一个鲁本斯作品
to purchase another of my Rubens.
当然是以同样高的价格
At the same elevated price, of course.
只有把他的名字告诉我 你就可以离开这间屋子
Just give me his name and you can leave this room.
你买♥♥家的名字
The name of your buyer.
塞缪尔·布鲁克纳
Samuel Brukner...
是我的买♥♥家
is my buyer.
奥 你永远不会知道你要去找什么
Oh, you never know what you're going to find.
你永远不会知道
You never know.
就是这里
Ah, it's right here.
打开它 我们看看这里都有什么
Crack it open, let's see what we got here.
好了 你们出价多少
All right. How much for it?
你得让我们看看都有什么
You gonna let us see what we got?
你们可以仔细看看
Yeah. You can all have a good look,
我也要开始采取投标了
but I'm gonna start taking bids too.
谁出价100
Who's going to give me 100?
- 100元 - 好的 有人出价125吗
- 100 bucks.- All right. One and a quarter?
啊 该死 这家伙曾经是邮递员
Ah, shit. This guy was a mailman.
他啥也没有 浪费时间
He's got nothing. Waste of time.
125 有人出价125吗
One and a quarter?Can I get one and a quarter?
我出125
Yeah. Yeah, 125.
- 好的 有人出价150吗 - 150
- All right, 150?- 150.
- 有人出价175吗 - 我出
- 175?- Right here.
- 好的 - 200
- All right.- 200.
- 220 - 是的
- 220?- Yeah.
240.
- 300 - 好的
- 300.- All right.
有人出价325吗 有人吗 325
Three and a quarter, anybody? 325?
第一次 第二次
Going once, twice.
300元卖♥♥给这位绅士
Sold to the gentleman for $300.
您叫什么名字 先生
And what's your name, sir?
杰夫·梅罗尼
Jeff Meloni.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
4个月后
见鬼 这太神奇了
Holy shit! This is amazing.
杰夫 不要诅咒
Jeff, try not to curse.
抱歉 抱歉 好的 我们再来一次
Sorry. Sorry. Okay, let's do it again.
打扰了
Excuse me.
嗨 抱歉 我在找杰夫
Hi. Sorry, I'm looking for Jeff.
你是来谈那些比格斯照片的 对吧
You're here to talk about the Biggs photographs, right?
听着 我不单独卖♥♥
Yeah listen, I'm not selling them individually.
好吗 它们已经是一批收藏品了
Okay? They're staying as a collection.
是的 我知道 这就是我来这的原因
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm here.
我是德格拉夫拍卖♥♥行的阿廖沙·富利
Alesha Foley. DeGraaf's Auction House.
嘿 你们可以休息5分钟
Hey, you guys can take five.
我们正在拍摄一部纪录片
We're shooting a documentary.
奥 我喜欢这个主意
Oh, I love that idea.
我的意思是 邮递员是他那个年代每天暗地里
I mean, Everyday Mailman is secretly the most talented
最有才华的摄影师
photographer of his generation.
像这样的故事不常出现
A story like that doesn't come around very often.
呃 听着 我看过你在网上
Uh, look, I have been seeing the buzz
引发的那些热议
that you've been generating online
并且我知道你收到了来自
and I know that you're fielding a lot of offers
许多画廊 博物馆 拍卖♥♥行的报价
from galleries, museums and other houses,
但我想让你知道 德格拉夫拍卖♥♥行能满足你的需求
but I want you to know that DeGraaf's is here for your needs.
无意冒犯 每个人都是这么说的
Yeah. No offense,but everybody says that.
你是跟格雷厄姆·康纳一起长大的吧
You grew up with Graham Connor.
谁
Who?
奥 抱歉 汤米·康纳
Oh, sorry. Tommy Connor.
那个终结者
The Terminator!
- 奥 - 是的
- Oh.- Yeah.
别告诉我你这样叫过他
Tell me you didn't call him that.
奥 是的 是的 知道吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. You know, it kind of
这种叫法是来自于 他姓康纳
morphed from, you know,his last name being Connor
你知道吗 当他生气的时候
and you know, sometimes he would get
有时会瞪起那双疯狂邪恶的眼睛
that crazy evil eye when he got pissed off.
是啊 我知道 他在德格拉斯为我工作
Yeah, I know the one.He works for me at DeGraaf's.
他在德格拉斯工作
He works at DeGraaf's, huh?
我会确保他来为你办理账户手续
I will make sure that he handles your account.
我很久没见过汤米·康纳了
It's been a long time since I seen Tommy Connor.
嗯
Hm.
我想我还欠他一顿扁
Think I owe him an ass-kicking.
先生 康纳先生和拉米雷斯先生来了
Sir? Mr. Connor and Mr. Ramirez are here.
别靠近我的挥杆
Don't walk into my back swing.
我是FBI特别探员拉米雷斯
Special Agent Ramirez. FBI.
谢谢你 妮可
Thank you, Nicole.
山姆 我们需要谈谈
Sam, we need to talk.
对保罗·赖斯你了解多少
What do you know about Paul Rice?
特别是在关于艺术品走私方面
Specifically in regards to smuggled art.
保罗·赖斯
Paul Rice...
是走私犯吗
is a smuggler?
那么你认识他
So you know him.
我们的圈子有重叠 是的
Our circles overlap, yeah.
到底是什么圈子
What circles exactly?
他属于点头之交的那种
Acquaintances. He's the kind of guy,
他总是像个小猫鼬那样
he's always handing his card out
递交名片 你知道吗
like some little meerkat, you know?
但你从来不会看它
But you never look at it.
我不认为他的名片上写着“走私犯”
I don't think he has "smuggling" on his card.
是的 他不仅仅是走私
Yeah, he's not just smuggling.
他还把资金输送到伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚
He's He's funneling the money back to Iraq and Syria.
这是非常可恶的.
That's very reprehensible
但这跟我有什么关系呢
But what does that have to do with me?
格雷厄姆是为我们除掉他
Graham's working undercover
这项行动的卧底
for us on an operation to take him down.
唯一的问题是
The only thing is...
赖斯想见我的买♥♥家 所以我需要一个大牌人物
Rice wants to meet my buyer,so I need a big name,
这个人他认识 又买♥♥得起他的东西
someone he knows could afford what he's selling,
不仅限一次
and not just once,
一个回头客
a repeat customer,
跟我有关系的人
someone I have a relationship with.
我
Me.
我们只有几天的时间
And we only have a few days.
你们是遇到了麻烦
You guys are in quite a pickle.
我给你一个为国家效力的机会
I'm giving you the opportunity to serve your country.
你听起来像商场里的海军招聘人员
You sound like some Navy recruiter at the mall.
古蒂亚雕像经常会出现
There's always the Statue of Gudea.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表