剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
我有一些事情想和您商量 Al-Masrifi
I have something to discuss with you, Al-Masrifi.
你一定把我错当成别人了
You have me mistaken for someone else.
不会占用多少时间的
It won't take long.
抱歉 我不认识你
I'm sorry, I don't know who you are.
你不用到这找我
You don't come to me here.
听我说完
Hear me out.
你说什么呢 我以为你要找乌扎伊
What are you talking about? I thought you were trying to get to Uzay.
我是的 但现在 他不是最重要的
I am, I am, but right now, he's not the most important thing.
你得帮助我和米格尔
You gotta help me with Miguel.
拉倒吧 汤米 你告诉过我离他远点
Come on, Tommy. You're the one who told me to stay away from him.
我知道 我是说过 抱歉 但你不必跟他打交道
I know. I know I did. I'm sorry, but you don't even have to deal with him.
你只要 接电♥话♥ 搞到地址
You just... you answer the call,you go to the address,
瓦实提和阿马尔会在那里等着的 这很简单
and Vashti and Ammar will be there waiting. It's simple.
我不知道 这简直是一团糟
I don't know. This is all kinds of messed up.
你懂什么是一团糟 一个10岁的孩子
You know what's messed up? A 10-year-old kid
和他的母亲在地下室包装海♥洛♥因♥
and his mother packaging heroin in a basement somewhere.
这是一团糟
That's messed up.
听着 这不是你的责任 汤米
Look, that's not on you, Tommy.
你不必赢得每场战斗
You don't have to win every fight.
这是我最热衷的议题之一
This is one of my favorite issues.
雅各布斯意识到
How Jacobs realizes
他正把女儿的生命置于危险之中
that he's putting his daughter's life in danger,
所以他决定他必须离开
so he decides he has to leave.
我记得 是我写的
I remember. I wrote it.
但是在他走之前
But before he goes,
他给了阿比盖尔他的狗牌
he gives Abigail his dog tags.
所以 每当她看着他们
So, whenever she looked at them,
她就会想起她的父亲
she remembered her father,the guy he used to be
在他变成怪物之前的那个人
before he got transformed into a monster.
你为什么不说重点呢
Why don't you get to the point?
好的
Okay.
我建议你保留拍卖♥♥的一些东西
I'm suggesting you keep something from the auction.
对你有情感价值的东西
Something that has sentimental value to you.
让你想起是你创造和成就的东西
Something that reminds you of what you created
而不是你在离婚中失去的东西
and accomplished, not what you're losing in your divorce.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about it.
不 我知道的比你想像得多
No. I know more than you think.
预展取得了巨大的成功
The preview was an enormous success,
相信我 拍卖♥♥是
and trust me, an auction is
以最彻底 最公平的方式结束你们的伙伴关系
the cleanest, fairest way to end your partnership...
别跟我说公平
Don't talk to me about fair.
那个婊♥子♥试图阻止我看望孩子们
That bitch tried to keep me from seeing my kids.
对 对这个我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Right. I'm sorry about that. I truly am.
但是你不觉得 这不会比
But don't you think it will be less painful
旷日持久的诉讼更痛苦吗
than a long and drawn out lawsuit?
我是个父母离异15年的孩子
I'm the child of a 15-year divorce.
我见过事情变得有多糟
I saw how bad it gets.
他们有多么恨对方
How much they hated each other.
但只要他们上了法庭
But as long as they were in court,
他们就有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
they were tied to each other.
只会伤害他们更多
It only hurt them more.
还有我
And me.
你也想让你的孩子们经历这些吗
Do you want to put your kids through that?
当你丈夫欺骗你和你的朋友时候你再跟我说这些
Talk to me when your husband cheats on you with your best friend.
你的意思怎么样
What do you say?
好吧
Fine.
随便了
Whatever.
如果我可以保留原始素描
If I can keep the original sketch,
他可以卖♥♥掉剩余部分
he can sell the rest.
告诉那个婊♥子♥ 她可以保留那些该死的素描画
Tell the bitch she can keep the goddamn drawing.
我不想要东西
I don't want a thing.
除了解除婚姻
Except to be out of this marriage.
当我发现你们两个在我的办公室时候
I never quite know what to expect
不知道会期待什么
when I find you two in my office.
你看到我应该总是很高兴
You should always be delighted to see me.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我们已经报价了
We've made the offers
也得到了我们需要每个人的股权
and we have everyone we need
除了一个人
except one.
德鲁·吉尔曼
Drew Gilman.
自以为是的烂人
Self-righteous prick.
我们得整点浓酒跟他吃顿饭
We're gonna need the full wine-and-dine with him.
是的 来点摩拳擦掌
Yeah, the full rub-and-tug.
实际上 没那么难办
Actually, you're not so far off.
吉尔曼一直使用公♥司♥资金供个人用
Gilman has been using company funds for personal use.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们在曼谷从来没有生意
We've never had business in Bangkok,
但我们为他付了5次款
but we paid for him to go five times.
那太棒了
That's fantastic.
我们能对他进行严厉谴责了
We'll rake his pervert ass over the coals
他别无选择
and he'll have no choice.
我没告诉你她很坚强吗
Didn't I tell you she was tough?
真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
This is a bitch.
你一定经常
Well, you must come to London
来伦敦工作吧 对吗
all the time for work, right?
伦敦 奥 从不
London? Oh, never.
也不是 不过去方便多了
Not really, but that's easier.
你一定经常去吧
Do you go there often?
几乎不去
Rarely.
距离产生美
Long distance relationships can work...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
原以为这部电影很有趣
Thought the movie was interesting.
我只是想过来跟你一起看
I just... thought I'd join ya.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
- 不 - 嗯
- No.- Hm.
嗯 嗯
Hm. Hm.
我来这是为了陪你
This is me being here for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今晚还有博物馆的派对吧
Don't you have that museum party tonight?
呃 我不需要去
Eh, I don't have to go to that.
你应该去
You should go.
做你的事 见伊莎贝尔
Do your thing, see Isabel.
去陪陪她
Be there for her.
好的
Okay.
到此为止 以后我们谁也不会遇到谁
That'll be a thrill. It's not like we're ever gonna bump into each other.
好的 谢谢 妈妈
All right. Thanks, Mom.
过会见
I'll see you soon.
你跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
呃
Uh...
是辛迪·彼得森
That was Cindy Petersen.
她要带孩子
She's taking the girls out
去汉普顿玩一周 想让我们也去
to the Hamptons for a week and wants us to join.
你知道我现在走不开
You know I can't leave right now.
奥
Oh.
对了 或许我会带孩子
Right. Um, well,maybe I'll take the girls
去几天 如果你能来的话
for a few days and you can come when you can.
你今晚就要走吗 那你会错过捐款晚会
Are you leaving tonight? You'll miss the fund-raiser.
我真的不想看见罗珊娜
I don't really need to see Roxanna.
- 那没错 - 是啊
- That's fair.- Yeah.
不过你应该去
You should go though.
德格拉夫出了这么多事
Make the rounds after everything
你应该走动走动
that's happened at DeGraaf's.
人们需要看见你出来
People need to see you out.
呃
Uh-huh.
更不用说这一切
And not to mention with everything
都是在德格拉夫发生的
that's going to happen at DeGraaf's.
去吧
Go.
你没事了就来找我们
Then join us when you're free.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表